Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3876829 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
hmmm
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
YumMinaYum:

VOTE Nina to 32052
VOTE Miracle to 32052

Remain blessed! grin
done with 5 -5 sms votes each , that's my payment for tonight entertainment rendered .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mina's presentation is bae. Got my siblings ROTF.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mina's presentation is bae. Got my siblings ROTF.grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
Threebear:
Tobi was always meant to win ...

Unfortunately Miracle happened

Same reason Teddy A was falsely evicted...

Team Miracle will not be swayed though, we are going all out.

Imagine all the celebs now rooting for Tobi...

SMH

So? Na him fault say people like am? Or are the celebrities part of the conspiracy too?

Guy, I swear ur sense dey Sambisa forest and there is nothing I can do about it. Pele

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
How can one person be soo playful and soo focused at the same time?

Is it even possible?

Well, a picture they say , speaks a thousand words.

Vote Tobi today

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ceece fans are buhari fans... grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ceebi are really good shocked shocked

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JuicyStar: 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
Why is Ceece running na, sebi she's always calling Tobi's mouth gutter. Gutter no dey smell again? I want to thank you for assisting my guy Tobi. At least more people voted for him after the sexless insults.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ksslib:
How can one person be soo playful and soo focused at the same time?

Is it even possible?

Well, a picture they say , speaks a thousand words.

Vote Tobi today

Tobi match line, he for leave slap for Ceece face..... angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
Any time I remember the word TEDDY and BAMBAM on nomination show angry angry , voting you always seems taboo to me but I must commend, you guys (tobi and Cee C) try too.

Cee-C ti take over!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
CircleOfWilis:
I find stubborn ladies like CeeC interesting...The drama they bring into relationship/marriages gives sweet memories.
I like her o and wud want to marry a lady like her...They make good good and dramatic wives

However my vote goes to miracle
. Subtle signs of one who would love some BDSM cool

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
jaxxy:

Cee c fans don't understand dat drama doesn't have to be negative. DRAMA can be positive and dats wat tobi does. I was putting votes for Miracle bt im doing it for starboy Tobi NOW

Love, love, love this,
drama can be positive, drama can also involve everyone having fun, not having fun at the expense of other's well being and sanity.
The kind of drama that will send you rolling to the floor with laughter, not all these excessive negativity.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
MiNaness
Alpha pair
From the beginning to the end
kiss

Correct relatable funny entertaining presentation

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
safarigirl:
Today, CeeC's hubris got the best of her

She was riding a wave. She was the victim, these HMs hated her for no just reason

This was her week to shine, her week to beat her tormentors. The make of break week.

Unfortunately, her true self killed her.

First, she threw Alex' apology in the bin

Secondly, she blatantly lied to Alex' face

And then today, today she put the stake in her own chest by falling for a game she should have mastered by now.

CeeC has lost fans today, she lost sympathisers. Save for her friends, family, prideful people who refuse to admit they were wrong and a few mentally unwell people, she has no support anymore

This is what anger does to you, unbridled anger and bitterness can consume you so much that you end up being your own stumbling block. Master your emotions, don't let it master you

Today, CeeC's emotions got the best of her and she turned herself into the villain of her own story

#AnotherPointForMyThread
A huge pile of gibberish!

See the hypocrite telling someone to master their emotions cheesy

How many times have you insulted people here? Sometimes, insults that are not even called for? If anyone will criticize Cee-C, that person should never be you. You? Are you any different?

Safarigirl, you are worse! I can't imagine someone as bitter as you in that house.

Keep deluding yourselves and fuelling your insecurities by claiming she has lost fans. Do you see any real voter here saying anything about stopping? cheesy

We are still on this shít! In fact, we are more on it than we were planning to be. Keep campaigning and voting for Miracle. This feigned concern of yours ain't selling.

Grand delusions cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by CircleOfWilis: 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
COOL10:
. Subtle signs of one who would love some BDSM cool
not subtle, its full blown.....go and d.ie cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Guidette(f): 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mehn. What a day! I have been vindicated!!

I remember fighting Cee C stans vigorously in the past few days over their queen's steady appalling behavior, only to be handed this beautiful gift of a fight. She ranted and raved like the mad woman I always knew she was, succeeded in making Tobi look like a saint and gain more votes/followers for him.
In the same breath, she not only lost her HOH status, she got a strike, Big Brother chastised her in front of everyone and she saw first hand that she truly disgraced herself today.
She has now lost loyal fans/supporters and also much needed votes.... I really thought she could win this game which was why I went on a decampaigning tirade but now I'm just relaxing. She just used her stupidity to do my work for me grin

At this point, anyone who is still a huge fan of her, despite her psychotic display today, needs to check in with her at a psychiatric home when she gets back to Naija for joint treatment.

I hadn't voted for any HM yet because I was waiting till Friday to see who I can really spend my money on with no regrets and Tobi's maturity, calmness and self control has truly won me over. Even if he doesn't win, he's still a WINNER in my eyes. kiss

VOTE Tobi.

19 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
nazablossom:
You just confirmed my thought now, you are a complete miracle fan and follower. This is called "keeping up with miracle" .Make sure you follow him on his Instagram, twitter and facebook account to be able to know when he looses his cool after leaving bbn house. Oh! One more thing, remember to SMS VOTE Miracle to 32052 and your life will never remain the same. Oya chop kiss kiss
Nah. The password is VOTE Cee-C to 32052

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
adonismuller:
I have been blushing

Hahahaha grin

I'm not watching but can't stop smiling, of course, with pride. tongue

I watched them practice, Nina almost gave up at a point because of her neck but MeeMee kept persuading her to focus. I was screaming at my TV and also cheering her on. I'm glad it turned out well. Did they kiss?

Miracle, thanks for bringing out the best in my baby. kiss

Nina, thanks for your never dying spirit. kiss cry

Closeup!!!! Don't be unfortunate, my babies must win this. Thanks for your cooperation! cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
diadem10:

Nah. The password is VOTE Cee-C to 32052
Please check again, you are getting it wrong. Don't worry I will help you out. Thank me later

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
CircleOfWilis:
not subtle, its full blown.....go and d.ie cool

I should be the one advising you to take it easy with the strokes. Make person no use horsewhip comot ur left ball onto say Una dey do roleplay grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
safarigirl:
Today, CeeC's hubris got the best of her

She was riding a wave. She was the victim, these HMs hated her for no just reason

This was her week to shine, her week to beat her tormentors. The make of break week.

Unfortunately, her true self killed her.

First, she threw Alex' apology in the bin

Secondly, she blatantly lied to Alex' face

And then today, today she put the stake in her own chest by falling for a game she should have mastered by now.

CeeC has lost fans today, she lost sympathisers. Save for her friends, family, prideful people who refuse to admit they were wrong and a few mentally unwell people, she has no support anymore

This is what anger does to you, unbridled anger and bitterness can consume you so much that you end up being your own stumbling block. Master your emotions, don't let it master you

Today, CeeC's emotions got the best of her and she turned herself into the villain of her own story

#AnotherPointForMyThread

So she is rocking two of the magnificent seven?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
77up:
done with 5 -5 sms votes each , that's my payment for tonight entertainment rendered .

Thank you very much for keeping your word and seeing their awesomeness
Cheers

And thank you Yumminayum
For being you
I see your work
kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
LMFAO Cee-c be subtly telling tobi how she will take care of him if given a chance grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
Tobi and ceec

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
Guidette:

I remember fighting Cee C stans vigorously in the past few days over their queen's steady appalling behavior, only to be handed this beautiful gift of a fight. She ranted and raved like the mad woman I always knew she was, succeeded in making Tobi look like a saint and gain more votes/followers for him.
In the same breath, she not only lost her HOH status, she got a strike, Big Brother chastised her in front of everyone and she saw first hand that she truly disgraced herself today.
She has now lost loyal fans/supporters and also much needed votes.... I really thought she could win this game which was why I went on a decampaigning tirade but now I'm just relaxing. She just used her stupidity to do my work for me grin

At this point, anyone who is still a huge fan of her despite her psychotic display today needs to check in with her at a psychiatric home when she gets back to Naija for joint treatment.

I hadn't voted for any HM yet because I was waiting till Friday to see who I can really spend my money on with no regrets and Tobi's maturity, calmness and self control has truly won me over. Even if he doesn't win, he's still a WINNER in my eyes. kiss

VOTE Tobi.
hahahaha, na GODWIN ...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
77up:
kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Guidette:

At this point, anyone who is still a huge fan of her despite her psychotic display today needs to check in with her at a psychiatric home when she gets back to Naija for joint treatment.

VOTE Tobi.
Another non-voter whose opinion is irrelevant.

VOTE Cee-C to 32052 kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
77up:

Thanks much 77up, I must drink 7up tomorrow. tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
Bitchiamjay:
Hello Ibkaye . cheesy

#YOLO

Hey, long time kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
But honestly a cee-c win won't be bad at all..lool..

In all her craziness..

Nowadays I just see myself laughing at her tantrums...like there is just this deep down soft spot for her..

Team cee-c don't be discouraged keep voting...

That said...hope y'all still voting Nina
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
teamsynergy:
Tobi and ceec

Funny thing is they both have this passion for each other..

They just need to stop being in close proximity

Sunday no far

(1) (2) (3) ... (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72