Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3876707 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nina le!!! Please, be strong for me, we can do this baby. I cast and bind every spirit of sickness and weakness in your body. Stay strong young woman! kiss kiss

MeeMee is singing na who born this Nina... shocked

Goat! Na me grin grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mehn the look on Ceec's face when the video was played was something else, she probably was thinking, 'biggie kuku kill me" grin

Imagine if this was when the house was still full.

Small doctor, you get work to do for your marriage cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by haslaw(m): 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
shimmer1:

Aunty abeg, there is no JUSTIFICATION for domestic violence.
Under no circumstances should you lay your hands on a woman except if the situation is abnormal.

God forbid: if you heard and confirmed that someone killed your favourite person, the next thing you'll do is to go and kill the person Abi? undecided undecided undecided undecided

NAwa o. This too is coming from a woman

There is absolutely no justification for domestic abuse. You are a hypocrite with your double standard. Olodo wey you be.. Don't you know that verbally insulting your partner is also domestic violence?

In your demented mind, you think men are immune from domestic violence and only when the women are victims should it be condemned.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
thatigboman:
and nothing in hell can make aunty tobi the gossip the coward win

Amen.

The shameless gossiper of a man. Why did Biggie not broadcast Alex and Tobi sex last night. When Tobi did it from behind, and him and Alex were totally covered up in the duvet.

Payporte CEO could say Teddy A and BamBam were evicted because of sex scene in the toilet but Miracle and Nina ex in the house is fine. Mina that started having sex before BamTeddy. Nina that quarrelled with Miracle for telling housemates they had sex. But Mina isn't evicted only BamTeddy.

BB naija is a biased and rigged show.

Why has Big brother not played the video were Tobi told Nina he deliberately triggered Cee-C.

Biased and rigged show.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cee-c mess na tobi cause am, cee-c quarrel with ninja 4, na tobi cause am, cee-c fight with vandora, na tobi fault.

Was it tobi that told her to leave her bed and come to the lounge to start insulting him? Even when the she was taunting him, he kept quiet. How many of the men supporting cee-c will take such insults, even the women supporting her, if it was your father, son or husband that was being emasculated that way, some of una go break bottle for her head.
By sunday, maybe if she go house fight with her gateman, una go say na tobi cause am too.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ObinnaT: 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
Threebear:
To think there was a time I was thought to be the only mad person in this forum.... grin

I have been upstaged and outclassed in madness...

Give us update . grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
Threebear:
To think there was a time I was thought to be the only mad person in this forum.... grin

I have been upstaged and outclassed in madness...

true, you mellow wella this year grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
100naira:
Mehn the look on Ceec's face when the video was played was something else, she probably was thinking, 'biggie kuku kill me" grin

Imagine if this was when the house was still full.

Small doctor, you get work to do for your marriage cheesy
At a point she was smiling. Very difficult persongrin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
FierceDiva:
Just want to say this.
I am a die hard fan of Cee-C. I have voted for her every week she was up. I did not care that she was the hated HM, i just loved her. Weeks of seeing Miracle top the charts, i didnt think she had a chance of ever winning. Nevertherless, I kept voting so i get to see her till finals. I danced everytime she was not evicted. When there was ceebi, i threw in some votes just because he was cee-c's boo. After they fell apart, i stuck to her alone. Two weeks back, i noticed positive changes in her. She had more fans too. I decided to believe that she could actually win this. For the finals, i voted her with my two sims. Bought recharge cards and took to the office to use on other phones. Half way almost exhausting all the credit, i hear of her strike and how it happened. I am really angry at her, i still love her, but i hate that she just lost her chance of winning. I voted more than all my votes the entire season. If she didnt make first, it would have been a close second. We went all out to ensure she wins, we were all hopes. Now i just feel sad and angry, we had you girl, but you just had to ruin all our efforts. I still love you Cee-C, but spoiling your game will be hard to forgive. My voting for her has stopped. I intend to just watch. I have lost hope now. With the way i love Cee-C (her moods even affect me. My hubby does not understand why i love her. I just do, faults and all) i still feel disappointed. I can only imagine what fellow fans feel First time replying, though i have followed since the first pages. Love you all.
I feel an unshakable love cool

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
Borussia1:
Not surprising, everyone knows Cee-C is not normal, we don't expect anything less from her fan.

Yeah. I am not a hypocrite like you.

The caucus is a bullying, manipulative, provoking people. l rather be a Cee-C fan than a backstabbing Alex fan, or slut Nina fan, or bully Miracle fan, or gossiping Tobi fan.

If quarreling is madness, the video of psquare fighting did they not insult each other more than Cee-C did Tobi. Why didn't those celebrities call Peter and Paul mad. Nonsense hypocrites.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
I was not at home when that ish went down with Cee-C. I just watched it and that babe get legit craze for head cheesy grin

Still, we love her kiss

Keep the votes coming...

VOTE Cee-C to 32052

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
alarmednigerian:

For this, I have just given Nina another 100 votes

Hallelujahhhhhhh somebody!!! Thanks much. kiss kiss

This your moniker though. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by haslaw(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
closerange:
I reiterate, CeeC is bad news to anyone... She is bad for your health.. One of the leading cause of death among Nigerian men is stroke and high blood pressure, because they go home to a CeeC after a hard days Job... CeeC is more destructive than Principalities and powers, a humanquake, a predator, a cannibal...
Lemme stop here before Ibk03 goes through my post and dig up my birth certificate...
Like CeeC like her fans...

So sad.. These aew the same women that are quick to play the victim card.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
janefrancisca:
Cee-c mess na tobi cause am, cee-c quarrel with ninja 4, na tobi cause am, cee-c fight with vandora, na tobi fault.

Was it tobi that told her to leave her bed and come to the lounge to start insulting him? Even when the she was taunting him, he kept quiet. How many of the men supporting cee-c will take such insults, even the women supporting her, if it was your father, son or husband that was being emasculated that way, some of una go break bottle for her head.
By sunday, maybe if she go house fight with her gateman, una go say na tobi cause am too.
fvck off jare, you no get yarn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SIRmanjar(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
FierceDiva:
Just want to say this.
I am a die hard fan of Cee-C. I have voted for her every week she was up. I did not care that she was the hated HM, i just loved her. Weeks of seeing Miracle top the charts, i didnt think she had a chance of ever winning. Nevertherless, I kept voting so i get to see her till finals. I danced everytime she was not evicted. When there was ceebi, i threw in some votes just because he was cee-c's boo. After they fell apart, i stuck to her alone. Two weeks back, i noticed positive changes in her. She had more fans too. I decided to believe that she could actually win this. For the finals, i voted her with my two sims. Bought recharge cards and took to the office to use on other phones. Half way almost exhausting all the credit, i hear of her strike and how it happened. I am really angry at her, i still love her, but i hate that she just lost her chance of winning. I voted more than all my votes the entire season. If she didnt make first, it would have been a close second. We went all out to ensure she wins, we were all hopes. Now i just feel sad and angry, we had you girl, but you just had to ruin all our efforts. I still love you Cee-C, but spoiling your game will be hard to forgive. My voting for her has stopped. I intend to just watch. I have lost hope now. With the way i love Cee-C (her moods even affect me. My hubby does not understand why i love her. I just do, faults and all) i still feel disappointed. I can only imagine what fellow fans feel. First time replying, though i have followed since the first pages. Love you all.
Ehhya I feel your pain sister..I am pained too cos I feel pity for her..Lets channel our vote to miracle..she will be happy if miracle wins,Miracle will unify all the HM becos his a peace loving boy..So don't be dismayed start afresh and vote him. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihateyoumod: 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
As dem dey talk cee c matter make we dey vote

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Hallelujahhhhhhh somebody!!! Thanks much. kiss kiss

This your moniker though. cheesy grin
I like yougrin see as you dey happy for online vote grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
FierceDiva:
Just want to say this.
I am a die hard fan of Cee-C. I have voted for her every week she was up. I did not care that she was the hated HM, i just loved her. Weeks of seeing Miracle top the charts, i didnt think she had a chance of ever winning. Nevertherless, I kept voting so i get to see her till finals. I danced everytime she was not evicted. When there was ceebi, i threw in some votes just because he was cee-c's boo. After they fell apart, i stuck to her alone. Two weeks back, i noticed positive changes in her. She had more fans too. I decided to believe that she could actually win this. For the finals, i voted her with my two sims. Bought recharge cards and took to the office to use on other phones. Half way almost exhausting all the credit, i hear of her strike and how it happened. I am really angry at her, i still love her, but i hate that she just lost her chance of winning. I voted more than all my votes the entire season. If she didnt make first, it would have been a close second. We went all out to ensure she wins, we were all hopes. Now i just feel sad and angry, we had you girl, but you just had to ruin all our efforts. I still love you Cee-C, but spoiling your game will be hard to forgive. My voting for her has stopped. I intend to just watch. I have lost hope now. With the way i love Cee-C (her moods even affect me. My hubby does not understand why i love her. I just do, faults and all) i still feel disappointed. I can only imagine what fellow fans feel. First time replying, though i have followed since the first pages. Love you all.
oh dear!!! sorry..
right now,all she needs is a prophet from white garment church..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ekiseme:
Not surprised, as bitter as cee-c grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Balitah(f): 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
YumMinaYum

You must be fun to be with in real life.. You sometimes make me laugh with the way you call Nina your daughter... It made me to start liking the "dumb" Nina... And I've never seen where you insulted any other HM....

But I'm team Tobi though.....

Just felt I should tell you how you make me feel

Ehn Ehn.... Have you guys noticed that when typing Tobi, there is always nothing like auto correction....

Does that mean English language is in support of our boy??

Vote Tobi today!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ekiseme:
Not surprised, as bitter as cee-c. I didn't give her strike, biggie did. Kindly transfer your aggression to south africa.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ibk03:
Zozo06 didn't update sha... Oshe fill me in abeg
Lolz....
Didnt watch as well
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
stephleena:

oh dear!!! sorry..
right now,all she needs is a prophet from white garment church..
keep on hating on someone that's miles ahead of you in every aspect of life cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by haslaw(m): 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
shimmer1:

Who TF is this? undecided
Next time when you want to call someone olodo and hypocrite, think of your generations. undecided undecided undecided kiss kiss
Because I'm sure your IQ is 1/4 of mine.
Can't you have a normal civil conversation.
Bye and don't bother quoting me again

Olodo hypocrite product of domestic violence and unhappy life

I pity the unfortunate man that will marry this demented soul.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sauceEEP(m): 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
Done
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hms, lost the first task "smile challenge".. no thanks to sadistic CeCe..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
janefrancisca:

Not surprised, as bitter as cee-c. I didn't give her strike, biggie did. Kindly transfer your aggression to south africa.
I'm not into your bs, if you want to criticize, be sane enough to write something meaningful.

Even roaches want to yab too..... mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
FierceDiva:
Just want to say this.
Lol.

So how much were you planning on exhausting on her before you stopped halfway? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by omotola123: 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Fistop:
First person to be unseated in BBN as head of house- CEE-C.
Most mannerless HM- CEE-C
Most Rude Hm - CEE_C
Most controversial HM - CEE-C
"Proudest" HM - CEE-C
Most stubborn HM - CEE - C
Most Arrogant HM - CEE-C

Worst liar- CEE-C

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Balitah:
YumMinaYum

You must be fun to be with in real life.. You sometimes make me laugh with the way you call Nina your daughter... It made me to start liking the "dumb" Nina... And I've never seen where you insulted any other HM....

But I'm team Tobi though.....

Just felt I should tell you how you make me feel

Ehn Ehn.... Have you guys noticed that when typing Tobi, there is always nothing like auto correction....

Does that mean English language is in support of our boy??

Vote Tobi today!

Man like tobi, they say he is childish but the self acclaimed matured ones can't even take half of what he took from cee-c today and still keep their cool. Even biggie gan acknowledged his control.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
hahahaha, funny Alex.. the name of my toothbrush is dimpka toothbrush.. lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.