Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3910795 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
Eeghe:
Every year
There is just that nightmarish housemate that stays to torment me till the last day
Every year!
embarassed

Alex!

I've been hissing at my screen since... My sister is legit worried. grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
MrBigiman:
Miracle is king because he has men who walk the talk. I walked into a beer pallor and challenged some dudes, vote miracle for #300 and get 2 free bottles subsequently. It was a great moment. I myt be tipsy and near drunk, but I'm glad I did. Tomorrow lies in our hands we could lie down and expect nothing or we could rise up and become the change we seek.

VOTE Miracle.

Peace!
At least,throw a few for tobi since you supported him first before porting.a few votes from you will be nice.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
diadem10:

Chop knuckle.

Teddy A is even far, Miracle is getting away with it. Khloe only did a little provocation, he lost his cool that day and continued the next day. How I wished people had provoked him more to see that facade stripped off completely. People says Cee-C is arrogant, she's not even as arrogant as Miracle.

[b] I really want Cee-C to win to see the look on the caucus faces, especially their ring leader.

Likewise @bolded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
KushyKush:
uh?

Link to the video

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZiOnnQueEn/status/986584633872736256/video/1

I m not in support of the conspiraxy theory but I watched it....the cameras moved immediately...she whispered it to miracle and then switched to a different topic .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freeme5: 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
KushyKush:
uh?

Link to the video

biggie called ceec twice.She even said it herself that if not for bigbrother,she is ready for him and anyone.But she didnt stop I think that wad why biggie called tobi.

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
Oh! You expected Ceec and Tobi to work together irrespective of their differences but you didn't choose Ceec because of your differences? I'm sorry but you're unwell! Get the fvck outta here!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
Who has more issues with Who?

Alex has not gone a day without talking of ceec in the diary room...haha!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
KushyKush:
uh?

Link to the video
This is balderdash na.its ridiculous.before biggie called tobi,he called ceec twice.he must have also advised ceec to calm down same as tobi.its the normal thing to do or are you suggesting that tobi should have matched her rants or that he should have allowed the madness escalate? Stop this conspiracy theories.there are even more compelling evidences to show that ceec is also being protected by biggie.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
scondy:

I m not in support of the conspiraxy theory but I watched it....the cameras moved immediately...she whispered it to miracle and then switched to a different topic .
Prior to calling Tobi, BB called CeeC twice, she even made a comment about 'if not for BB'

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
tsquaure:
d

They kept reshooting scences as if the other team wasnt waiting haba . I imagine if that was ceec n nina that did that ...internet for break

You do realise that Tobi did not need to help anybody? He is not part of this competition. I am not sure you realise this?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
Can't wait for Alex to come out and see that " my mother's daughter" and "yobo level" are not trending
angry

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
livelymatilda:
THOUGH SHE DOESNT LIKE IT WITH CONDOM,BUT I THINK FLEX CONDOM SHOULD ENDORSE NINA.

Sm1 who LEARNS from their mistakes is 10 times BETTER than sm1 who will NEVER LEARN!

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
Am disappointed at alex and shocked that she would say that tobi isnt very enduring but i still like her sha.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
BerryAnny:
Have you drop some votes for Cee C today? If yes,then weldon and try and give her more but if no please do so now. Our girl is not safe as you know there are many haters waiting for her to lose,please don't give room for them to mock and justify their hatred for her.
Let's vote for Cee C massively,it's never enough. The language is vote,vote and vote. God bless.

Truth and we have just one day left, voting ends tomorrow (Friday).

Team Cee-C lets all do our best.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
senatordave1:

This is balderdash na.its ridiculous.before biggie called tobi,he called ceec twice.he must have also advised ceec to calm down same as tobi.its the normal thing to do or are you suggesting that tobi should have matched her rants or that he should have allowed the madness escalate? Stop this conspiracy theories.there are even more compelling evidences to show that ceec is also being protected by biggie.

No dey answer dis people at all times ...when u read things like dat u ignore !!!!...losers always look for partners

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
QueenBeeQBQ:
1. Housemates exposes boobs
Nigerians: no problem, the show is for adult

2. Housemates engage in sex
Nigerians: No problem, they didn't force anyone to watch the show

3. Housemates deny their family
Nigerians: No problem, it is just for show

BUT

A female housemate overreacted to disgusting behaviours of a male colleague and all
hell is let loose and Nigerians suddenly remembered their morality. Even perpetual
single women who can't keep a boyfriend started offering moral advice.

What a bunch of hypocrites!

Copied...

Nor mind them. Linda Ikeji is a confirmed hypocrite. Aramide, Toyin Lawani, all those bunch of fake females. mtcheww.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
jaxxy:

Sm1 who LEARNS from their mistakes is 10 times BETTER than sm1 who will NEVER LEARN!
Like i said earlier,other housemates have learnt one or two from bbn house while ceec has refused to learn

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nina is looking red embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
Eeghe:
Can't wait for Alex to come out and see that " my mother's daughter" and @yobo level" are not trending
angry

Oh Mily... grin grin grin

You have the strength to watch Alex.

Whenever she starts talking, I find something to do. I no get power to vex...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
nigerianwoman:

Nor mind them. Linda Ikeji is a confirmed hypocrite. Aramide, Toyin Lawani, all those bunch of fake females. mtcheww.
If they were for ceec,you wouldnt have said this

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
senatordave1:

Like i said earlier,other housemates have learnt one or two from bbn house while ceec has refused to learn
Watin you don learn?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Noooo Nina. Don't say there is no hope of winning. Biggie might be benevolent about that time thingy...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nina use mouth expose herself, but she no know grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
Eeghe:
Can't wait for Alex to come out and see that " my mother's daughter" and @yobo level" are not trending
angry
cheesy
tongue
Una can diss shaa. She doesn't need to make it trend. "My mother's daughter" is a typical Igbo slang, just that she is saying it in English.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
styrese:
Look CeCe has her flaws but u have to understand that the remaining housemates don't really like her, u should understand how frustrating the environment would be for her angryconsidering those people would derive joy in pressing her buttons. Had it been Teddy was still in that house, she would have found succor in him cos he is matured and understanding. So if u truly love Teddy u don't abandon her in this last days, u should vote her cos as I said CeCe genuinely likes Teddy.

Cee c only loves people who pretend to love her like Rico until she finds out they actually never did. People who can't tell her the truth to her face. Just like Khloe cudnt tell her the truth and she loved her also. Her Fans also cant tell her the truth to her face so she will also love them. Dats her life

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Eeghe:
angry

lol you are wicked

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Eeghe:
angry
cheesy
tongue

LOL

And that she was supposed to have gone home with Rico Swavey, if not for the rigged show. Lolu would have made it to finals.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
MrBigiman:

Called and it's working. Thanks for your care. But if its to slight me then I must say this: I have given out at least 3 Gotv accounts and counting. My biginess is not complete without helping others. The said account was paid for some relatives and I feel blessed enuf to help.

CeeC however cannot help herself and thus would be dusted off like trash come Sunday. I'm glad she got to the final and I'm glad more people now see in the same line as I do.

Good job on ur campaign. May u find help when u need one also.
AMEN TO YOUR PRAYER...BUT WHAT HAS THIS GOT TONDO WITH CEE-C? ARE YOU THAT OBSESSED WITH HER? OR IT IS THE NORMAL WAY OF YOU INSULTING CEE-C TO GET CHEAP LIKES?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Oyindidi:
Watin you don learn?
Is there any housemate in the house named senatordave? You should rather tell me what you think she learnt than veering off.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hello RedDistrict,
I renewed my Gotv subscription this afternoon but the BBN channel has not been activated. Please can you help sort it out. IUC number is 2020662335.

Thanks.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
Baby, baby, winners don't quit or give up. Lass lass, both of us will be fine. embarassed kiss

Ceena gisting, healthy gist..

(1) (2) (3) ... (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.