Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3873287 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
livelymatilda:

AMEN TO YOUR PRAYER...BUT WHAT HAS THIS GOT TONDO WITH CEE-C? ARE YOU THAT OBSESSED WITH HER? OR IT IS THE NORMAL WAY OF YOU INSULTING CEE-C TO GET CHEAP LIKES?

This beyond cheap likes Matilda. I've been the most sincere person on this thread and everyone except u and munzy,who is Ceecs sister, agrees. We say the truth no matter how unpopular. For we are not afraid of man that can kill the flesh, but the one who breathed into man and made him another speaking spirit. I would not spare CeeC of her evils, lies, wickedness, unforgivingness, theft, disrespectfulness, insubordination, violence and unintellgence. However, I've never stopped u from promoting her non-existent brand.

Some more votes for miracle in real time. Tomorrow belong to us for the taking, and tomorrow is now.

We live here!

VOTE Miracle

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lol..
Dis western lotto advert sef..
Text message will just enter d lady's fone, she will not look at it...and den all of a sudden, start shouting, "yesss!!"
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

We no dey carry last. Been there once. Don't worry, I'll comman pepper you people with my iya Ibadan gele. tongue tongue

Those yumyums stole my heart away, waiting to snatch it back on Sunday.
you stay in Ibadan?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
senatordave1:

Like i said earlier,other housemates have learnt one or two from bbn house while ceec has refused to learn
DO YOU KNOW THAT CEE-C AND MIRACLE ARE THE MAIN REASON YOU WERE ABLE TO HUSTLE ALOT OF FREE AIRTIME FROM NUMEROUS WHATSAPP GROUP THIS SEASON?

CALL ME A LIAR AND I WILL EXPOSE YOU THIS NIGHT..

DID YOU NOT PROMISED TO STOP ATTACKING CEE-C WHEN YOU WERE EXPOSED THE OTHER DAY?.. JUST CALL ME A LIAR AND I WILL EXPOSE YOUR SHIT..

BBN WILL END ON SUNDAY ,I HOPE YOU HAVE HUSTLED ENOUGH FREE AIRTIME TO LAST YOU TILL NEXT SEASON... YEYE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
Tobi, shut your stupid drippy mouth! Elejo oshi.

You're never the problem, ish! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
eosigwe:
you stay in Ibadan?

Yeskeh grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
I love how tobi sneaked up on alex and startled her,very romantic.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MzBlessin(f): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
styrese:
Look CeCe has her flaws but u have to understand that the remaining housemates don't really like her, u should understand how frustrating the environment would be for her angryconsidering those people would derive joy in pressing her buttons. Had it been Teddy was still in that house, she would have found succor in him cos he is matured and understanding. So if u truly love Teddy u don't abandon her in this last days, u should vote her cos as I said CeCe genuinely likes Teddy.
I hear u bro

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ogaJona(m): 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
Christeety:

Smh it's only in Nigeria that only Music and Acting are considered as talents.

Pls try and be open minded. it will help you
abeg no vex brother tell me which other talent do u know abi flying or banking is now a talent?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Tobi, shut your stupid drippy mouth! Elejo oshi.

You're never the problem, ish! undecided
Ko se fùn woñ(What happened)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IsYou: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
senatordave1:
Are you romantically starved?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nina is so me. Damn! I love that I love you baby.

I don't have trust issues, you only need to give me a reason not to trust you. Mehn! Did I enter your head? shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
Team Cee-C keep hitting the + button and keep doing the sms as well. it is not over. A very commendable effort today. keep voting. Sunday will break the boredom.
A shocker is on the way. Keep voting like never before. Loluforce, kokoarmy, bamteddy. Any effort is worth appreciating. Even if na 5sms we appreciate. Its a win for justice. On all.
VOTE Cee-C to 32052.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
MrBigiman:

This beyond cheap likes Matilda. I've been the most sincere person on this thread and everyone except u and munzy,who is Ceecs sister, agrees. We say the truth no matter how unpopular. For we are not afraid of man that can kill the flesh, but the one who breathed into man and made him another speaking spirit. I would not spare CeeC of her evils, lies, wickedness, unforgivingness, theft, disrespectfulness, insubordination, violence and unintellgence. However, I've never stopped u from promoting her non-existent brand.

Some more votes for miracle in real time. Tomorrow belong to us for the taking, and tomorrow is now.

We live here!

VOTE Miracle

SINCE YOU WANT TO CLAIM TO BE A MAN OF GOD AND AN EXPERT IN BIBLICAL STUDIES.,PLEASE WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THE FOLLOWING...

1....MIRACLE HAD SEX WITH NINA NUMEROUS TIMES TILL HER PUSSY EXCEEDED ITS ELASTIC LIMIT...

2...SAME NINA TOLD THE WORLD AND MIRACLE THAT SHE IS IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP, BUT MIRACLE DIDNT ALLOW HER PUSSY REST.

3..BEFORE YOU TELL ME RUBBISH, MIRACLE HAS NOT PAID HER DOWRY .. WHAT THEY ARE HAVING IS PREMARITAL SEX WHICH YOUR BIBLE STRONGLY CONDEMN.

4..99.9% OF HOUSEMATES THAT MIRACLE HAVE NOMINATED FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION ARE CEE-C AND LOLU... WHAT WAS THIER OFFENCE? DONT TELL ME IT WAS A STRATEGY... IT WASNT ACCORDING TO MIRACLE..

5...IF SIN IS SIN, WHAT MAKES MIRACLE BETTER THAN CEE-C?

6...IF SIN IS NOT SIN, WHO COMMITTED THE BIGGEST SIN BETWEEN MIRACLE AND CEE-C.

7..PLEASE, JUDGE THIS THE SAME WAY YOU WANT GOD OR WHATEVER YOU SERVE TO JUDGE YOU AND YOUR LOVE ONES..

THANKS

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
MzBlessin:
I hear u bro
ok dear kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
I remember in primary school when I bumped heads with a certain Cynthia.. Cee c's head looks familiar, wish she can just call the name of her primary school.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
nawa na everybody dey gossip CeCe?
am. sure, her dad gossips her as well..

so Virginia CeCe, also had a boyfriend at the age of 16?..and now she's 32,and still a chaste.. okay

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hmmmmmmmnnnnn... Is this caucus bullshii about to happen again? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
senatordave1:

Yes but she's too lousy. She doesn't av to scream like dt......

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
This aunty Tobi is just stupid. Nina that's always doing your arrogant ring leader's bidding, wash plates and everything is stubborn but Alex that you can't even tell to wash her plate nor does she listen to you and has been using you as a slave to iron clothe/bring her food is what? Livelymatilda, Munzy, nigeriawoman, oyindidi, Ibk, ekiseme etc. I can see the good works you've been doing for our problem child, Cee-C.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freeme5: 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
stephleena:

so Virginia CeCe, also had a boyfriend at the age of 16?..and now she's 32,and still a chaste.. okay

you be case I swear
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
Tobi, said he would love to meet. Alex's aunty..introduction things...lol..

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
senatordave1:
LACK OF LOVE AND SEX LIFE IS REALLY AFFECTING YOU... YOU WISH THAT YOU CAN TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME,BUT OLDAGE IS IRREVERSIBLE..

ENJOY IT WIL IT LAST TIILL SUNDAY AFTER WHICH YOU WILL BE BACK TO REALITY..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
livelymatilda:

SINCE YOU WANT TO CLAIM TO BE A MAN OF GOD AND AN EXPERT IN BIBLICAL STUDIES.,PLEASE WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THE FOLLOWING...

1....MIRACLE HAD SEX WITH NINA NUMEROUS TIMES TILL HER PUSSY EXCEEDED ITS ELASTIC LIMIT...

2...SAME NINA TOLD THE WORLD AND MIRACLE THAT SHE IS IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP, BUT MIRACLE DIDNT ALLOW HER PUSSY REST.

3..BEFORE YOU TELL ME RUBBISH, MIRACLE HAS NOT PAID HER DOWRY .. WHAT THEY ARE HAVING IS PREMARITAL SEX WHICH YOUR BIBLE STRONGLY CONDEMN.

4..99.9% OF HOUSEMATES THAT MIRACLE HAVE NOMINATED FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION ARE CEE-C AND LOLU... WHAT WAS THIER OFFENCE? DONT TELL ME IT WAS A STRATEGY... IT WASNT ACCORDING TO MIRACLE..

5...IF SIN IS SIN, WHAT MAKES MIRACLE BETTER THAN CEE-C?

6...IF SIN IS NOT SIN, WHO COMMITTED THE BIGGEST SIN BETWEEN MIRACLE AND CEE-C.

7..PLEASE, JUDGE THIS THE SAME WAY YOU WANT GOD OR WHATEVER YOU SERVE TO JUDGE YOU AND YOUR LOVE ONES..

THANKS

U mean Miracle, but the way of God is not the way of men. A prostitute heralded a movement that we now call the kingdom of God. Some more votes in real time to be uploaded soon.

We won't stop until truth prevails and the love of God that exceeds limit pervades the crucible of this world.

Peace in your storm, for its hardwork supporting CeeC. But u have done so graciously.

One love.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
stephleena:

Which kind stupid virgin, na u she can deceive n not me. Her pictures dt dey are posting with her fake Bumbum dey piss me off. Abeg tell her to remove her butt pad b4 snapping and letz see ao she will look like. Ode oshi

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
stephleena:
Tobi, said he would love to meet. Alex's aunty..introduction things...lol..
He just wants to fúck that pússy again grin

So you would also fall for such cheap lies? cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
livelymatilda:

LACK OF LOVE AND SEX LIFE IS REALLY AFFECTING YOU... YOU WISH THAT YOU CAN TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME,BUT OLDAGE IS IRREVERSIBLE..

Looolllzzzz..
Y u come add TeddyA picture for there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
L
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
Maggiespecial:

Yes but she's too lousy. She doesn't av to scream like dt......
to be sincere, Alex lack coordination..
Tobi, get job to do on that girl seriously..
last nite,tobi was trying to be romantic,d iberibe girl, just cut him short, he held her hands and was Like thank u, Alex just shouted my hand ooo..
mtchew...

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
livelymatilda:

Why you come dey use Teddy picture? undecided

And when does voting end?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
See as Moses fine... kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
zicoraads:
He just wants to fúck that pússy again grin
So you would also fall for such cheap lies? cheesy
izzit ur pussy? abi Alex wan hire ur own ni?

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
stephleena:

izzit ur pussy?
abi Alex wan hire ur own ni?
I will love to meet your aunty grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.