Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3910635 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
MrBigiman:

U mean Miracle, but the way of God is not the way of men. A prostitute heralded a movement that we now call the kingdom of God. Some more votes in real time to be uploaded soon.

We won't stop until truth prevails and the love of God that exceeds limit pervades the crucible of this world.

Peace in your storm, for its hardwork supporting CeeC. But u have done so graciously.

One love.
YOU ENDED UP NOT ANSWERING ANY OF MY QUESTIONS AND YOU ALSO MOCKED GOD..

YOU BROUGHT GOD INTO THIS AND MAY HE JUDGE YOU FOR THIS..

I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU ARE AN HYPOCRITE,, YOU DONT HAVE TO AGREE WITH ME... BUT THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE...

SOME OF YOU JUST BLOW GRAMMAR BUT CANT DEFEND THE LIES YOU CALL ARGUMENTS.. SHAME..

BYE FOR NOW, LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU H HAVE SUPERIOR ARGUMENT..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
livelymatilda:

FIXE A DATE IF YOU HAVE THE MIND TO FACE ME ONE ON ONE... YOU CANT EVEN LOOK ME IN THE EYES NO MATTER HOW TALL YOU ARE..

I WILL END UP EATING YOU LIKE SHAWARMA AND YOU WILL BE GLAD I DID.

DO I SOUND LIKE BOLO?

NINA IS A SENSELESS, DIRTY AND DUMB VILAGE SLUT
OMG...you are so hilarious. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
senatordave1:
If they were for ceec,you wouldnt have said this
Those female celebrities only want a man to win the prize.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
Maggiespecial:

Which kind stupid virgin, na u she can deceive n not me. Her pictures dt dey are posting with her fake Bumbum dey piss me off. Abeg tell her to remove her butt pad b4 snapping and letz see ao she will look like. Ode oshi
hahahaha, today she just use DT minimie red top dey hide d flat nyash..

Abeg, make she continue to wear foam for nyash, to help her ministry..no be her fault, say d nyash dey like over used,Chinese man slippers.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
I can hear lies in this discussion..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
zicoraads:

Why you come dey use Teddy picture? undecided

And when does voting end?
I DEY GIVE AM SERIOUS TALK... AS YOU CAN SEE, TEDDY IS SERIOUS WITH HIS BUSINESS THERE..

VOTING ENDS 9PM TOMORROW

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
Cecilia and Nina doing serious talks, business ideas, friendship and trust... Hmmmmmnnnn, is this Ceena? shocked well, well, I'm impressed.

Alex is by the side packing clothes, good thing. She should know you can have a discussion without mentioning others. Phewwwww!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
jaxxy:

Cee c only loves people who pretend to love her like Rico until she finds out they actually never did. People who can't tell her the truth to her face. Just like Khloe cudnt tell her the truth and she loved her also. Her Fans also cant tell her the truth to her face so she will also love them. Dats her life

Fake facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
CeeC fans, keep the faith. Lets keep voting our girl massively. CeeC must win bbnaija

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
badinfluence:
I can hear lies in this discussion..

No baby. I know it's what you're used to with Alex but my babies are spinning goals, legit goals too. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
Regarding the female celebrities and females that do not support Cee-C.

Those fake females only support males. They are supporting Miracle and Tobi. Tonto is supporting a female that cannot win the prize, Nina.

The only lady that can win is their enemy.

Can anybody open their mouth and tell me Nina or Alex can win on Sunday. Is Alex not supposed to be home, gone on the same Sunday with Rico Swavey, did Biggie not give his favorite Tobi (courtesy of Heritage bank his favorite female in the house at the expense of Lolu.) Mercy Johnson that is supporting Alex you think she does not know that the show is rigged Alex was supposed to have gone home.

Fake females only want men to win the prize.

Only one female DJ came to the house on Saturday night party. And it was after the public complained why no female DJ in BB Naija Saturday party.

Fake females will never support a female to win.

Bisola supports a guy to win Tobi. Shame on her.

Davido supports a guy Tobi. Don Jazzy is rooting for both Miracle and Tobi, it Cord not surprise me he has only two female artist in his big label. He signed three new artists, not one was a female mtcheww. Orezi supports Tobi.

Do you know how men (generally males boys and men) hate to see a woman (generally females girls and women) win, especially when a fellow man is contesting. Males hate it whether it is politics, award prize or reality show money they hate to see the female take the money.

Sexist, misogynist Nigerian public will never support a female they know can win the prize. How many female governors do we have, how many female's run for governors every four years.

Some sexist Nigerians even open their mouth and say Nigeria will never have a female president. mtcheww.

Thank God for men like Uti Nwachukwu that is supporting a female he know can win the money. Unlike Bobrisky that is supporting Nina.

The only female that has challenged guys in the house with votes that can win is Cee-C she even had more voters than Lolu.

With a lot of female support she can win she can walk out of the House with 45m naira. Fake females like Aramide, do not want Cee-C to walk out of the house with 45 million naira. Don't you know she will be richer than Aramide, has Aramide even headlined her own show. mtcheww. Same goes for Bisola she know Cee-C will be richer than her, so she is jealous supporting a guy.

And Linda Ikeji slams Cee-C she thinks that will give her a husband.

But you know what, these celebrities like Kim Kardashian.

I have E on my DSTV package, I know how Kim shouts, curses and how her sisters act. They quarrel, they rain abuses. But Bisola, Aramide, are Kim K fans. But when it comes to Cee-C they have issues supporting her fake females.

These female celebrities that slammed Cee-C are hypocrites.

Fake females will try and support females they know can't win. Nina and Alex, that Alex that cannot survive without dating a guy from Leo to Tobi, she must have a man to talk to, sleep in the same bed with, support her, gossip with or she cannot be well, that is Mercy Johnson favorite.

Fake females we don't need your votes, Cee-C will be the first female to win BBNaija by God's grace in Jesus Name, Amen.

Shout out to Nina and Alex voters, you guys are trying to support females, but the problem is you know both of them can't win, you've seen thier vote numbers. Only Cee-C can beat Miracle and Tobi.

That reminds me in the olden days, when a wife dies, the husband does not care, community does not care they just do burial and bury her.

When the husband dies, the woman must drink the water used to wash his dead body, before they do bury

women were stoned for adultery, men can bleep how many times they like, while married, you know women joined to stone their fellow females.

the first born of Oba's and Emirs cannot rule if they are females, the immediate younger brother can rule.

When the colonist came with education, girls were not allowed to go to school, it took a long time before parentsand generally society accepted a female is intelligent enough to learn in school, and is useful for learning other than marriage and children.

If you are a female, and you think that equality between a man and woman exists in modern day Nigeria, you are mistaken the discrimination is still here.

Haters I am proudly supporting the only female I know can beat Miracle and Tobi in votes, and Win the money. Miracle and Tobi fans know Cee-C is a challenge, that is why they are always trying to destroy her name in social media.

A woman can be winner of BB Naija this year.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
jaxxy:

Sm1 who LEARNS from their mistakes is 10 times BETTER than sm1 who will NEVER LEARN!
WHO IS THIS ONE AGAIN? WHAT IS EM SAYING?
STAY ONE CORNER BIKO, MAKE I SEE BETTER PEOPLE..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Cecilia and Nina doing serious talks, business ideas, friendship and trust... Hmmmmmnnnn, is this Ceena? shocked well, well, I'm impressed.

Alex is by the side packing clothes, good thing. She should know you can have a discussion without mentioning others. Phewwwww!

Nina lately has been sensing Alex is fake. What kind of bestie does not want to do a task with you, and say you are not correctional. Because of 250k. But the bestie can choose your boyfriend. Fake bestie.

Alex will always be a backstabber.

On Monday, Alex was mimicking and mocking Nina to her face. Today she does not want to do task with her.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
livelymatilda:

YOU ENDED UP NOT ANSWERING ANY OF MY QUESTIONS AND YOU ALSO MOCKED GOD..

YOU BROUGHT GOD INTO THIS AND MAY HE JUDGE YOU FOR THIS..

I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU ARE AN HYPOCRITE,, YOU DONT HAVE TO AGREE WITH ME... BUT THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE...

SOME OF YOU JUST BLOW GRAMMAR BUT CANT DEFEND THE LIES YOU CALL ARGUMENTS.. SHAME..

BYE FOR NOW, LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU H HAVE SUPERIOR ARGUMENT..

It is written the wrath of man does not work the righteousness of God. U can't command God to judge people as if God is now a weapon or a tool of destruction. God is love and his love is better than life. It that love u need and CeeC.

In the word of Christ:

"I came so that whoever believes in me will not stumble through the darkness, but the Living Light will flood ur path"

If great pleasure bringing a Church to ur heart and to any troubled spirit reading this.

CeeC must be shown this post Matilda.

More votes coming in real time

VOTE Miracle

Bigiman.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
hahahah, first female winner of big brother yaba left.. .

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
I actually see Nina and Cece being great friends outside the house. Unlike the other 3 that are hardhearted,Nina is beginning to understand Cece better.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
nigerianwoman:
Regarding the female celebrities and females that do not support Cee-C.

Those fake females only support males. They are supporting Miracle and Tobi. Tonto is supporting a female that cannot win the prize, Nina.

The only lady that can win is their enemy.

Can anybody open their mouth and tell me Nina or Alex can win on Sunday. Is Alex not supposed to be home, gone on the same Sunday with Rico Swavey, did Biggie not give his favorite Tobi (courtesy of Heritage bank his favorite female in the house at the expense of Lolu.) Mercy Johnson that is supporting Alex you think she does not know that the show is rigged Alex was supposed to have gone home.

Fake females only want men to win the prize.

Only one female DJ came to the house on Saturday night party. And it was after the public complained why no female DJ in BB Naija Saturday party.

Fake females will never support a female to win.

Bisola supports a guy to win Tobi. Shame on her.

Davido supports a guy Tobi. Don Jazzy is rooting for both Miracle and Tobi, it Cord not surprise me he has only two female artist in his big label. He signed three new artists, not one was a female mtcheww. Orezi supports Tobi.

Do you know how men (generally males boys and men) hate to see a woman (generally females girls and women) win, especially when a fellow man is contesting. Males hate it whether it is politics, award prize or reality show money they hate to see the female take the money.

Sexist, misogynist Nigerian public will never support a female they know can win the prize. How many female governors do we have, how many female's run for governors every four years.

Some sexist Nigerians even open their mouth and say Nigeria will never have a female president. mtcheww.

Thank God for men like Uti Nwachukwu that is supporting a female he know can win the money. Unlike Bobrisky that is supporting Nina.

The only female that has challenged guys in the house with votes that can win is Cee-C she even had more voters than Lolu.

With a lot of female support she can win she can walk out of the House with 45m naira. Fake females like Aramide, do not want Cee-C to walk out of the house with 45 million naira. Don't you know she will be richer than Aramide, has Aramide even headlined her own show. mtcheww. Same goes for Bisola she know Cee-C will be richer than her, so she is jealous supporting a guy.

And Linda Ikeji slams Cee-C she thinks that will give her a husband.

But you know what, these celebrities like Kim Kardashian.

I have E on my DSTV package, I know how Kim shouts, curses and how her sisters act. They quarrel, they rain abuses. But Bisola, Aramide, are Kim K fans. But when it comes to Cee-C they have issues supporting her fake females.

These female celebrities that slammed Cee-C are hypocrites.

Fake females will try and support females they know can't win. Nina and Alex, that Alex that cannot survive without dating a guy from Leo to Tobi, she must have a man to talk to, sleep in the same bed with, support her, gossip with or she cannot be well, that is Mercy Johnson favorite.

Fake females we don't need your votes, Cee-C will be the first female to win BBNaija by God's grace in Jesus Name, Amen.

Shout out to Nina and Alex voters, you guys are trying to support females, but the problem is you know both of them can't win, you've seen thier vote numbers. Only Cee-C can beat Miracle and Tobi.

That reminds me in the olden days, when a wife dies, the husband does not care, community does not care they just do burial and bury her.

When the husband dies, the woman must drink the water used to wash his dead body, before they do bury

women were stoned for adultery, men can bleep how many times they like, while married, you know women joined to stone their fellow females.

the first born of Oba's and Emirs cannot rule if they are females, the immediate younger brother can rule.

When the colonist came with education, girls were not allowed to go to school, it took a long time before parentsand generally society accepted a female is intelligent enough to learn in school, and is useful for learning other than marriage and children.

If you are a female, and you think that equality between a man and woman exists in modern day Nigeria, you are mistaken the discrimination is still here.

Haters I am proudly supporting the only female I know can beat Miracle and Tobi in votes, and Win the money. Miracle and Tobi fans know Cee-C is a challenge, that is why they are always trying to destroy her name in social media.

A woman can be winner of BB Naija this year.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
Eeghe:
Always hard for Nina to ask MiMi for anything task related
Dana project on my mind
She only recently started believing in him
She had the opportunity to be HoH yesterday and declined
Now this

CeeC should have protested but pride took over
She would rather die than ask to work with Miracle

Meanwhile Miracle did almost everything as per Delta task (even Alex said so) so why would he jump at being with Alex
Nina frustrated his efforts yesterday and still didn't speak out today (allowed others' bullying as usual, esp Alex's)

Please let nobody blame anyone here esp Miracle

You are so blindsided by this your Miracle. Your Miracle is perfect abi? He is the only perfect housemate in your eyes. He is not to be blame even for issues he causes.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Yeskeh grin
are you serioius? ok make send PM na. Permission??

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sugahylz(f): 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lmao someone is just screaming fake female fake female up and down like we are talking about some China product here. Odi egwu oh grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nina le!!!! She has come to claim her man. Alex, shift biko! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
thatigboman:
CeeC fans, keep the faith. Lets keep voting our girl massively. CeeC must win bbnaija

Amen.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Why does miracle seem tired of nina..

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
badinfluence:

Why does Alex snatch people's men?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Nina le!!!! She has come to claim her man. Alex, shift biko! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Miracle is lowkey bored of the 'situationship'.. I hope you can see it..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hmm..
So after all dat sitdown wey nina sit on miracle..I did not see any movement in d joy stick region shocked
Despite d fact dat d cameraman zoomed alittle closer

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Why does Alex snatch people's men?
Because they cannot keep their men.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
badinfluence:
Because she is a burden too heavy. Her duty and mission in that House is Miracle...unfortunately. No game, nothing. Miracle gives her relevance

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
MrBigiman:

It is written the wrath of man does not work the righteousness of God. U can't command God to judge people as if God is now a weapon or a tool of destruction. God is love and his love is better than life. It that love u need and CeeC.

In the word of Christ:

"I came so that whoever believes in me will not stumble through the darkness, but the Living Light will flood ur path"

If great pleasure bringing a Church to ur heart and to any troubled spirit reading this.

CeeC must be shown this post Matilda.

More votes coming in real time

VOTE Miracle

Bigiman.

HYPOCRITICAL COMEDIANS EVERYWHERE... grin
PASTOR BIGIMAN, I WILL BE GRATEFUL IF YOU CAN ANSWER THESE 2 QUESTIONS....

1....IF SIN IS SIN, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MIRACLE AND CEE-C?

2....IF SIN IS NOT SIN, WHO COMMITTED THE GREATER SIN BETWEEN MIRACLE AND CEE-C?

PLEASE KINDLY ANSWER.. THANK YOU.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
Tobi on shorts right now.. all I scream is na DT pole wire Virginia CeCe wan grab?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
styrese:
I actually see Nina and Cece being great friends outside the house. Unlike the other 3 that are hardhearted,Nina is beginning to understand Cece better.
Yea, they came to South Africa to understand how the mind of a petulant narcissistic kid works.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.