Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3910664 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
now I see,why CeCe is obsessed!!
tolex, endowed couple.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
ObinnaT:
Who is seeing Anto pictures on IG. She doesn't exude class at all. No American effect sef.
If I might ask, what is the American effect??

What we see in Hollywood??

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Mad Peeps erriwhere! undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
CeCe fit dis nite.. coz tolex re flexing in d jacuzzi, CeCe remembers to clean d kitchen.. lol.
hmm, tolex love in jacuzzi.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
badinfluence:

Miracle is lowkey bored of the 'situationship'.. I hope you can see it..

Bored or not, they legit have something. Same can't be said of Alex. MeeMee won't date her, she's too loud. Tobi? She's just a second option, watch him drop her like hot potato if Ceec mistakenly gives him attention... She'll go back to crying for liyo that hasn't spared her a single thought since he left. cheesy grin cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sugahylz(f): 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ibk03:

What we see on Hollywood??

Hahaha cos she probably doesn't use filter. Maybe that's the effect they re looking for
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ibk03:

What we see on Hollywood??
Whenever I see Anto, I see a Lady who feels physically insufficient, she probably feels she doesn't look good enough.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
livelymatilda:

HYPOCRITICAL COMEDIANS EVERYWHERE... grin
PASTOR BIGIMAN, I WILL BE GRATEFUL IF YOU CAN ANSWER THIS 2 QUESTIONS....

1....IF SIN IS SIN, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MIRACLE AND CEE-C?

2....IF SIN IS NOT SIN, WHO COMMITTED THE GREATER SIN BETWEEN MIRACLE AND CEE-C?

PLEASE KINDLY ANSWER.. THANK YOU.

We labour not daily for a reward that is material and faded away, but for a reward that resonates to everlasting life. We were oppressed day and night, but we glory in pain, scorn and reproach, for there comes a kingdom not made by man, but whose builder and ruler is God.

It's feels good bringing the truth to a troubled spirit, for the truth doesn't have a single language but is universal. Hope this helps.

Meanwhile don't stop voting.

Peace in your storm!

VOTE Miracle

Mr Bigiman.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
diadem10:
This aunty Tobi is just stupid. Nina that's always doing your arrogant ring leader's bidding, wash plates and everything is stubborn but Alex that you can't even tell to wash her plate nor does she listen to you and has been using you as a slave to iron clothe/bring her food is what? Livelymatilda, Munzy, nigeriawoman, oyindidi, Ibk, ekiseme etc. I can see the good works you've been doing for our problem child, Cee-C.

Thank you my fellow Team Cee-C. King Cee-C is not perfect, but she is better than all the members of that caucus. Let the haters pretend their selfish caucus leader and his bullies are perfect.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Bored or not, they legit have something. Same can't be said of Alex. MeeMee won't date her, she's too loud. Tobi? She's just a second option, watch him drop her like hot potato if Ceec mistakenly gives him attention... She'll go back to crying for liyo that hasn't spared her a single thought since he left. cheesy grin cheesy
So she won't get to date tobi or leo? Oh no.. And to think they're millions of men in this world.. What a tragedy..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
livelymatilda:

SINCE YOU WANT TO CLAIM TO BE A MAN OF GOD AND AN EXPERT IN BIBLICAL STUDIES.,PLEASE WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THE FOLLOWING...

1....MIRACLE HAD SEX WITH NINA NUMEROUS TIMES TILL HER PUSSY EXCEEDED ITS ELASTIC LIMIT...

2...SAME NINA TOLD THE WORLD AND MIRACLE THAT SHE IS IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP, BUT MIRACLE DIDNT ALLOW HER PUSSY REST.

3..BEFORE YOU TELL ME RUBBISH, MIRACLE HAS NOT PAID HER DOWRY .. WHAT THEY ARE HAVING IS PREMARITAL SEX WHICH YOUR BIBLE STRONGLY CONDEMN.

4..99.9% OF HOUSEMATES THAT MIRACLE HAVE NOMINATED FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION ARE CEE-C AND LOLU... WHAT WAS THIER OFFENCE? DONT TELL ME IT WAS A STRATEGY... IT WASNT ACCORDING TO MIRACLE..

5...IF SIN IS SIN, WHAT MAKES MIRACLE BETTER THAN CEE-C?

6...IF SIN IS NOT SIN, WHO COMMITTED THE BIGGEST SIN BETWEEN MIRACLE AND CEE-C.

7..PLEASE, JUDGE THIS THE SAME WAY YOU WANT GOD OR WHATEVER YOU SERVE TO JUDGE YOU AND YOUR LOVE ONES..

THANKS

Now the hater will keep quiet. Half of all Mina fans will still prefer a partner that can quarrel on live TV but not a partner that will bleep up and down on live TV.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
lol did miracle, just insinuate Nina no wise and get sense?.. hahahah

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
These guys should put on mic naa..
After coming out from d ktchen...I think alex is complaining abt cc or somerhing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Alex is already known on this show as a good writer and dancer. What will Nina be remembered for? The inept girl that calls Miracle BFF during the day, and sweetheart at night, just so they can have sex.

About Tobi and CeeC, even in his dream, Tobi won't touch her with a long stick. I don't care if he and Alex eventually date, but the chemistry between them is amazing.

All of a sudden, you know what Leo is thinking. I wonder why you think she gives a hoot about Miracle, boy is boring as Bleep. He'll end up shackling Alex as he has done to the madam that can't complete her sentences

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
stephleena:

Ceec. Volume up ma'am!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
nigerianwoman:
Regarding the female celebrities and females that do not support Cee-C.

Those fake females only support males. They are supporting Miracle and Tobi. Tonto is supporting a female that cannot win the prize, Nina.

The only lady that can win is their enemy.

Can anybody open their mouth and tell me Nina or Alex can win on Sunday. Is Alex not supposed to be home, gone on the same Sunday with Rico Swavey, did Biggie not give his favorite Tobi (courtesy of Heritage bank his favorite female in the house at the expense of Lolu.) Mercy Johnson that is supporting Alex you think she does not know that the show is rigged Alex was supposed to have gone home.

Fake females only want men to win the prize.

Only one female DJ came to the house on Saturday night party. And it was after the public complained why no female DJ in BB Naija Saturday party.

Fake females will never support a female to win.

Bisola supports a guy to win Tobi. Shame on her.

Davido supports a guy Tobi. Don Jazzy is rooting for both Miracle and Tobi, it Cord not surprise me he has only two female artist in his big label. He signed three new artists, not one was a female mtcheww. Orezi supports Tobi.

Do you know how men (generally males boys and men) hate to see a woman (generally females girls and women) win, especially when a fellow man is contesting. Males hate it whether it is politics, award prize or reality show money they hate to see the female take the money.

Sexist, misogynist Nigerian public will never support a female they know can win the prize. How many female governors do we have, how many female's run for governors every four years.

Some sexist Nigerians even open their mouth and say Nigeria will never have a female president. mtcheww.

Thank God for men like Uti Nwachukwu that is supporting a female he know can win the money. Unlike Bobrisky that is supporting Nina.

The only female that has challenged guys in the house with votes that can win is Cee-C she even had more voters than Lolu.

With a lot of female support she can win she can walk out of the House with 45m naira. Fake females like Aramide, do not want Cee-C to walk out of the house with 45 million naira. Don't you know she will be richer than Aramide, has Aramide even headlined her own show. mtcheww. Same goes for Bisola she know Cee-C will be richer than her, so she is jealous supporting a guy.

And Linda Ikeji slams Cee-C she thinks that will give her a husband.

But you know what, these celebrities like Kim Kardashian.

I have E on my DSTV package, I know how Kim shouts, curses and how her sisters act. They quarrel, they rain abuses. But Bisola, Aramide, are Kim K fans. But when it comes to Cee-C they have issues supporting her fake females.

These female celebrities that slammed Cee-C are hypocrites.

Fake females will try and support females they know can't win. Nina and Alex, that Alex that cannot survive without dating a guy from Leo to Tobi, she must have a man to talk to, sleep in the same bed with, support her, gossip with or she cannot be well, that is Mercy Johnson favorite.

Fake females we don't need your votes, Cee-C will be the first female to win BBNaija by God's grace in Jesus Name, Amen.

Shout out to Nina and Alex voters, you guys are trying to support females, but the problem is you know both of them can't win, you've seen thier vote numbers. Only Cee-C can beat Miracle and Tobi.

That reminds me in the olden days, when a wife dies, the husband does not care, community does not care they just do burial and bury her.

When the husband dies, the woman must drink the water used to wash his dead body, before they do bury

women were stoned for adultery, men can bleep how many times they like, while married, you know women joined to stone their fellow females.

the first born of Oba's and Emirs cannot rule if they are females, the immediate younger brother can rule.

When the colonist came with education, girls were not allowed to go to school, it took a long time before parentsand generally society accepted a female is intelligent enough to learn in school, and is useful for learning other than marriage and children.

If you are a female, and you think that equality between a man and woman exists in modern day Nigeria, you are mistaken the discrimination is still here.

Haters I am proudly supporting the only female I know can beat Miracle and Tobi in votes, and Win the money. Miracle and Tobi fans know Cee-C is a challenge, that is why they are always trying to destroy her name in social media.

A woman can be winner of BB Naija this year.

All this endless epistles just to get less than 5 likes?

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
stephleena:
He always does. Its an open secret though that he is right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
Miracle of mily's heart
Did you all hear him now?
Correct child of love and goodness
Kindly send an SMS vote on his behalf now
Thanks
kiss

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
7Alexander:

He always does. Its an open secret though that he is right

Did you not hear him say
"No be CeeC you dey talk about?"
And chastised them for always talking about other people
Told Tobi he and CeeC can only make up outside
Go easy tiger lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 11:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
oh lawd , which Kain kitchen she dey clean since?
she's just going dia to look at tobi and Alex..

obsession, is a disease..

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
nigerianwoman:

Now the hater will keep quiet. Half of all Mina fans will still prefer a partner that can quarrel on live TV but not a partner that will bleep up and down on live TV.

CeeC family member spotted. More voting in real time to be posted. loaded at least at total of 10k credit today and it's exhausted. We won't stop, because truth has a universal language and any one out of tune with the truth is a cloud without water. Ever had a stormy day, with thunder, lightening and a dark cloud, but no rain fell?, that's CeeC.

She came close, but will not win the money.

VOTE Miracle

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
Trying to initiate Miracle into the gossip Clan..but the guy don clear dem..
I just like dis guy..
Miracle for the money

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
stephleena:
CeCe fit dis nite.. coz tolex re flexing in d jacuzzi, CeCe remembers to clean d kitchen.. lol.
hmm, tolex love in jacuzzi.

You should really increase the volume of your TV set and probably get glasses. Lol

Alex told Nina and Ceec to clean the kitchen before heading to the Jacuzzi. Because, according to her, they messed it up.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
senatordave1:
All this endless epistles just to get less than 5 likes?
hahahaha, oh lawd!! can't u just ignore like tobi?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Na wao.between ceec thats currently walking up and down after seeing tolex in the jacuzzi and tobi thats alexified,who is looking for attention? Is this what you wish for tobi?

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
MrBigiman:

[s]
We labour not daily for a reward that is material and faded away, but for a reward that resonates to everlasting life. We were oppressed day and night, but we glory in pain, scorn and reproach, for there comes a kingdom not made by man, but whose builder and ruler is God.

It's feels good bringing the truth to a troubled spirit, for the truth doesn't have a single language but is universal. Hope this helps.

Meanwhile don't stop voting.

Peace in your storm!

VOTE Miracle

Mr Bigiman. [/s]

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thank you ottoman and Yumminayum
These people legit got me SMH now
shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
stephleena:
now I see,why CeCe is obsessed!!

tolex, endowed couple.

I pity people that just started watching BBnaija 2018 and didn't follow from the beginning. And will now be coming to write misinformation. Tobi does not give a damn about Alex, he dumped Alex so fadt, when Anto got back from eviction.

When Anto got back with Lolu it pained Tobi so he went back for Alex.

Tobi only started to value Alex when she first won head of house saving him for eviction, and because of that he was qualified for finals.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

You should really increase the volume of your TV set and probably get glasses. Lol

Alex told Nina and Ceec to clean the kitchen before heading to the Jacuzzi. Because, according to her, they messed it up.
hahahaha , and obedient CeCe is doing the job,and still can't take her eyes of tolex..thanks to d cameraman kayode.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frank65(m): 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
nigerianwoman:
Regarding the female celebrities and females that do not support Cee-C.

Those fake females only support males. They are supporting Miracle and Tobi. Tonto is supporting a female that cannot win the prize, Nina.

The only lady that can win is their enemy.

Can anybody open their mouth and tell me Nina or Alex can win on Sunday. Is Alex not supposed to be home, gone on the same Sunday with Rico Swavey, did Biggie not give his favorite Tobi (courtesy of Heritage bank his favorite female in the house at the expense of Lolu.) Mercy Johnson that is supporting Alex you think she does not know that the show is rigged Alex was supposed to have gone home.

Fake females only want men to win the prize.

Only one female DJ came to the house on Saturday night party. And it was after the public complained why no female DJ in BB Naija Saturday party.

Fake females will never support a female to win.

Bisola supports a guy to win Tobi. Shame on her.

Davido supports a guy Tobi. Don Jazzy is rooting for both Miracle and Tobi, it Cord not surprise me he has only two female artist in his big label. He signed three new artists, not one was a female mtcheww. Orezi supports Tobi.

Do you know how men (generally males boys and men) hate to see a woman (generally females girls and women) win, especially when a fellow man is contesting. Males hate it whether it is politics, award prize or reality show money they hate to see the female take the money.

Sexist, misogynist Nigerian public will never support a female they know can win the prize. How many female governors do we have, how many female's run for governors every four years.

Some sexist Nigerians even open their mouth and say Nigeria will never have a female president. mtcheww.

Thank God for men like Uti Nwachukwu that is supporting a female he know can win the money. Unlike Bobrisky that is supporting Nina.

The only female that has challenged guys in the house with votes that can win is Cee-C she even had more voters than Lolu.

With a lot of female support she can win she can walk out of the House with 45m naira. Fake females like Aramide, do not want Cee-C to walk out of the house with 45 million naira. Don't you know she will be richer than Aramide, has Aramide even headlined her own show. mtcheww. Same goes for Bisola she know Cee-C will be richer than her, so she is jealous supporting a guy.

And Linda Ikeji slams Cee-C she thinks that will give her a husband.

But you know what, these celebrities like Kim Kardashian.

I have E on my DSTV package, I know how Kim shouts, curses and how her sisters act. They quarrel, they rain abuses. But Bisola, Aramide, are Kim K fans. But when it comes to Cee-C they have issues supporting her fake females.

These female celebrities that slammed Cee-C are hypocrites.

Fake females will try and support females they know can't win. Nina and Alex, that Alex that cannot survive without dating a guy from Leo to Tobi, she must have a man to talk to, sleep in the same bed with, support her, gossip with or she cannot be well, that is Mercy Johnson favorite.

Fake females we don't need your votes, Cee-C will be the first female to win BBNaija by God's grace in Jesus Name, Amen.

Shout out to Nina and Alex voters, you guys are trying to support females, but the problem is you know both of them can't win, you've seen thier vote numbers. Only Cee-C can beat Miracle and Tobi.

That reminds me in the olden days, when a wife dies, the husband does not care, community does not care they just do burial and bury her.

When the husband dies, the woman must drink the water used to wash his dead body, before they do bury

women were stoned for adultery, men can bleep how many times they like, while married, you know women joined to stone their fellow females.

the first born of Oba's and Emirs cannot rule if they are females, the immediate younger brother can rule.

When the colonist came with education, girls were not allowed to go to school, it took a long time before parentsand generally society accepted a female is intelligent enough to learn in school, and is useful for learning other than marriage and children.

If you are a female, and you think that equality between a man and woman exists in modern day Nigeria, you are mistaken the discrimination is still here.

Haters I am proudly supporting the only female I know can beat Miracle and Tobi in votes, and Win the money. Miracle and Tobi fans know Cee-C is a challenge, that is why they are always trying to destroy her name in social media.

A woman can be winner of BB Naija this year.

Trash........U subtly slut shame Nina and Alex(your fellow women) on this thread, yet u want to play the gender card. Before you play that gender card, first tell me why women slut shame their fellow women even more than men do? You never said anything when Bambam was slut- shamed while Teddy was praised for having sex, yet u want to play the gender card. You are a big HYPOCRITE and a selective feminist.

You said Nina and Alex cannot win, who told u that Cee-c can win, with what she did yesterday? Cee-C will be 'TBOSS-RISED' on sunday grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
nigerianwoman:

You are so blindsided by this your Miracle. Your Miracle is perfect abi? He is the only perfect housemate in your eyes. He is not to be blame even for issues he causes.

Blanked, forever
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
stephleena:
Tobi, said he would love to meet. Alex's aunty..introduction things...lol..

Is it her aunty he will meet is it not her father and mother. Stupid playboy. No 1 gossiper.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.