Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3916824 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:

Hope you voted them, leolex were not up.
I know they weren't up, of course i ve voted for them, i dont joke with good hearterd people. And she is.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Freciprocal: 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy

Na you she born am for? shocked

No... probably the Diddy guy.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by moststylish(m): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

That question is actually for you.. Why are you so pained and angry? You better slow down, this is just bbn oooo
her character and attitude is bad, period. Dont tell me you are an azz kisser

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:
Khloe not eating with others, the insult sha got to her.
Maybe, but she doesn't eat much like others... These housemates too like food..Most of them always lost their matters when they see food.. Chai
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:
Khloe not eating with others, the insult sha got to her.

Pls what was the joke dee1 said that got to her??
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
moststylish:
her character and attitude is bad, period. Dont tell me you are an azz kisser
You are only pained and jealous because she is better than you.. Sorry for you shit hole licker
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
Twoclans:

LOL

Blackhawk01 I have started fasting immediately I noticed it,please join me.

Babez, I just vomited my chinchin and fanta. Lemme join you biko. embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Awwwwwwwnnnn... We love you too. kiss kiss

Hope you voted for Mina and will continue to share your votes whenever they're both up for eviction? kiss
yes dear, i did vote for them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:
I think what miracle has is crowd phobia, once there is a large assemblage of people ,he reclines into his shell.

You don't think he is introverted?
He needs small groups to thrive...finds energy by being on his own, crowds drain his energy?

I think it is more a case of crowds draining his energy than it about him being scared of them, but I dunno

Nina and Tobi are his crowd, makes me feel protective and all
I desire for him to stay till the end
My favs tend to go before day 91 angry

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
Twoclans:

Sofiathefirst thanks dearie ,please join team Mina. wink

Voting has closed for this week, but knowing those housemates they will put Mina up next week again. If leolex is not up next week we will hala you to vote for team mina kiss
yes dear i did, please do oo, whenever they re up.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
Anto Anto, iya basira!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
seem big brother told d couples in the house to act a movie for us koz aint understanding dis over nite attitude
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by moststylish(m): 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

You are only pained and jealous because she is better than you.. Sorry for you shit hole licker
grow some sense so you cn reason well, it would help you alot. Now am done with you

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
Eeghe:

You don't think he is introverted?
He needs small groups to thrive...finds energy by being on his own, crowds drain his energy?

I think it is more a case of crowds draining his energy than it about him being scared of them, but I dunno

Nina and Tobi are his crowd, makes me feel protective and all
I desire for him to stay till the end
My favs tend to go before day 91 angry
Not this time.
god forbid!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
sophiathefirst:

I know they weren't up, of course i ve voted for them, i dont joke with good hearterd people. And she is.
Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
Pls where is lolu and cece
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
What is wrong with this child NIna? undecided
It took me long to accept her, she better not make me regret it!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:

Not this time.
god forbid!

Amen
I know these ones will stay
Good vibes all thru, good people
kiss tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:
biggie is playing us ���
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
Eeghe:

Amen
I know these ones will stay
Good vibes all thru, good people
kiss tongue
They won't just stay, they'll win.
I hope you voted?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:
You never liked Nina, you are only supporting her because she was paired with Miracle.. We know as he dey go na.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

Learn to read and comprehend or better go for a brain surgery..

1..The movie talk didn't happened today, Dee-one was just making reference to it to prove that Khloe was ass licking Ebiye.

2... From what you quoted, it seem you were too blind to see why I said KHLOE called him BIG NOSE before DEE-ONE responded by calling her HIV PATIENT..

Incase you don't understand, Khloe was the first to body shame Dee-one and he did nothing wrong to return her insult..like I said earlier, they were both at fault.

NB: DEE-ONE should have used another insult though.. Like thin or dry fish.. Calling her an HIV patient is not only and insult to Khloe, but the entire people living with HIV.. It was too harsh
It was a summary and you need to learn how to read and comprehend.. Get small sense no matter how cheap.
I think I should be the one telling you to get small Sense bcs u are not the only one watching BBN. So when u are trying to narrate something that happened, u should try and be objective and not take one side. mind you I don't support dee1 and we all agree he shouldn't have use the word HIV patient on her, but what we are saying is that Khloe has her own fault to, she get her own for body....and when you want to narrate an event make sure u said all the key things that led to it or u don't post at all....lastly don't think bcs we don't post here always we don't know most of u guys, u were the guy that was always posting in cap lock and was later banned. we may not comment but so many people are seeing how u always make nuisance of yourself. I won't reply u again !!!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mamaboms: 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
please what happened between them
playboy99:
teddy A and bambam are acting film after I have donated my vote u should just park well ooo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by slimtosin(m): 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
Blackhawk01:

TeamMina? grin kiss

Yes I realy like that guy miracle

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
Teddy-A and Bambam again?
Bambam hasn't been herself since the day she bonded with Tobi.... Hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
Bam bam is in a low-key abusive relationship undecided
Girl looks so sad and disoriented.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

You never liked Nina, you are only supporting her because she was paired with Miracle.. We know as he dey go na.
grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
what are dis ones saying sef
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:
u just like this thing lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
playboy99:
u just like this thing lol
This isn't about me, this is disturbing!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
[s] I think I should be the one telling you to get small Sense bcs u are not the only one watching BBN. So when u are trying to narrate something that happened, u should try and be objective and not take one side. mind you I don't support dee1 and we all agree he shouldn't have use the word HIV patient on her, but what we are saying is that Khloe has her own fault to, she get her own for body....and when you want to narrate an event make sure u said all the key things that led to it or u don't post at all....lastly don't think bcs we don't post here always we don't know most of u guys, u were the guy that was always posting in cap lock and was later banned. we may not comment but so many people are seeing how u always make nuisance of yourself. I won't reply u again !! [/s] !

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:
The issue is Bambam expects too much from Teddy and it is annoying.She pressured Teddy into forming this lovey dovey partnership.Even Leo made a hint about same thing yday. They are just forcing it.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.