Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,263 members, 7,842,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3916940 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Twoclans:

Babe there is small couple quarell in mina boulevard .even the housemates are telling miracle to beg Nina. grin

Lol what happened. Nina told miracle that she didn't come to the lounge for him and everyone was surprised. Lol, miracle was just smiling.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
Eeghe:

Vandora is a sprite, an elf, a fairy, a Greek bebe
My spirit girl cheesy tongue

Lol, why?
She raised it so high, imagine the rest tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
carammel:
Lol, who says Miracle is quiet?
Nikker talks well,he only seem to be the type that like to observe his environment first before opening up.
He is currently chatting with Deeone and he's been doing the most talk.

If you know, you know! cool

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
Giel:

Lol, why?
She raised it so high, imagine the rest tongue

cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
ntyce:

It's obvious you were not watching, you quoting him out of context.
Something led to that.... Maybe he shouldn't have used that but Khloe herself knew that served her right.
Nope I wasn't, but I'm now watching biggie assembled all to the lounge, hope it ain't about the issue.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
Twoclans:

Babe there is small couple quarell in mina boulevard .even the housemates are telling miracle to beg Nina. grin

shocked shocked shocked

No no no... People from the village cannor catch us! Lailai! Lemme start fasting. angry cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
Giel:

Lol what happened. Nina told miracle that she didn't come to the lounge for him and everyone was surprised. Lol, miracle was just smiling.

They are both codeing what happened, they are not discussing it. But miracle was just laughing sha.

I just hope the spirit of CC has not consumed Nina. grin

Am sure they will sort it out, that is just to tell you that what they feel for each other is real.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
The way miracle stares at nina though wink
Like he wants to eat her up with his eyes.
Nina wanted to play the slap game and he stopped her (awwww)

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
Twoclans:

They are both codeing what happened, they are not discussing it. But miracle was just laughing sha.

I just hope the spirit of CC has not consumed Nina. grin

Am sure they will sort it out, that is just to tell you that what they feel for each other is real.
Love fight grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
my best pair happens to be leolex . khloe should pls stop interfering with those pair. I personally like Leo and i like Alex as well. i wish Leo to win.
Another pair i like would be Mina especially Nina (she genuine and real, she is not faking herself, whatever u see is just her, am happy she knows that she does not know and willing to learn).

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
sophiathefirst:
my best pair happens to be leolex . khloe should pls stop interfering with those pair. I personally like Leo and i like Alex as well. i wish Leo to win.
Another pair i like would be Mina especially Nina (she genuine and real, she is not faking herself, whatever u see is just her, am happy she knows that she does not know and willing to learn).
Hope you voted them, leolex were not up.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:
The way miracle stares at nina though wink
Like he wants to eat her up with his eyes.
Nina wanted to play the slap game and he stopped her (awwww)

He doesn't want them to comot the lil sense wey dey her head with slaps. cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
bujebudanu1:
Dee one and miracle discussing about his hair.miracle just said wen I go back to school...
Some idiot will come here and b shouting pilot pilot pilot

What in fuçks name were you trying to type?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:
lipsrsealed. Miracle da pilot please dont be the house mannequin!��we enjoy you and nina together but we need more extraordinary talents from you.
you cant give what you dont have kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
I think what miracle has is crowd phobia, once there is a large assemblage of people ,he reclines into his shell.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Awwwwwwwnnnn... We love you too. kiss kiss

Hope you voted for Mina and will continue to share your votes whenever they're both up for eviction? kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
yvelchstores:
are you of the opinion most Nigerians are shallow? Come to think of it, yes ,most are. They like people cos of their beauty or car. There Are some popular actors that are loved cos of their face, not because of their skills.

Humans in general are overly superficial.
More news @ 6.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
Blackhawk01:

shocked shocked shocked

No no no... People from the village cannor catch us! Lailai! Lemme start fasting. angry cry

LOL

Blackhawk01 I have started fasting immediately I noticed it,please join me.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
77up:
you cant give what you dont have kiss

Sharrap! angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
Blackhawk01:

shocked shocked shocked

Bamteddy are fighting too grin
We ain't alone grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MzBlessin(f): 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
big brother treating them to delicacies ...nina no get yansh...khloe done go sleep

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by moststylish(m): 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
BoosBae:
Please take several seats. She doesn't know you exist. grin
did she know you exist, if I may ask, who are you again?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
Khloe really took deeone's mockery personal, she has gone back to sleep while others are about to enjoy the special feast.
I feel bad for her and took that mockery personal too.
Deeone went too far, angry.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

OH.. You people have been silent na.. Wa ta pin?
. Nothing we just dey observe, u can how caring he was last nite. He carried Alex in wen she slept on the couch and also told khloe and bambam he doesn't want to take advantage of her. If is the other guys now something go don happen
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
Khloe not eating with others, the insult sha got to her.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by moststylish(m): 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

She is laughing in SA while your blood is pumping.. Wonderful.. Lol
lolz, why are you so pained by my comment? is it because am not an hypocrite like you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
sophiathefirst:
Another pair i like would be Mina especially Nina she genuine and real, she is not faking herself, whatever u see is just her, am happy she knows that she does not know and willing to learn).

Sofiathefirst thanks dearie ,please join team Mina. wink

Voting has closed for this week, but knowing those housemates they will put Mina up next week again. If leolex is not up next week we will hala you to vote for team mina kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Freciprocal: 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

Yes, she said it.. Why not tell them what lead to it?

That's probably her strategy... Poor Tobi cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
moststylish:
lolz, why are you so pained by my comment? is it because am not an hypocrite like you
That question is actually for you.. Why are you so pained and angry? You better slow down, this is just bbn oooo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Freciprocal: 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
Divay22:

Una don come again o... Agent of confusion angry

I nor blame u shaa... as una nor get light to watch naim make u dey talk
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
Blackhawk01:

He doesn't want them to comot the lil sense wey dey her head with slaps. cheesy grin cheesy

cheesy
Oh my gawd
Minaville on and off screen is fun and airy and light
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:

Bamteddy are fighting too grin
We ain't alone grin

Hahahaha Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

This is indeed double wahala! Why are they fighting? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.