Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3889546 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2018
MamBi:

Morning Doc.

The full name is usually Oluwafunke literarily meaning "God has given to me to take care of" or "God has given me to pamper".

As per context, people use it to exclaim or show surprise or something of that nature.

I don't know if there is a back story to it like there is to "Bye felicia".
There was one viral video about a nigerian teenage boy living in UK pranking his dad. He told his dad that he impregnated a girl of 13 I think......

In reaction to the news, his father Shouted; FUNKE! AYE MI TEMI BAMI.......grin

PS: Funke is the Man's Wife

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 11:10am On Feb 16, 2018
Anto is the prettiest female in that house.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 16, 2018
Tobi and madam demon still in bed grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:12am On Feb 16, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:

you lack something vital (brain)..Must yhu insult me? Ode
I said"small sense, you no get".. That is actually a compliment to someone like you. I don't know why you are now angry instead of thanking me..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2018
Who gave them tobi this bed?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 11:13am On Feb 16, 2018
once counted the lights in this house. Anto was shocked. I told her i didn't do it out of boredom I did it cos I wanted to know.'' - Lolu
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 16, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:
Seconded others are just there.Nina too try sha but i give it to Anto.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:

It is funny but beauty is really in the eye of the beholder
While you may think it, someone else may think otherwise

Brings me to this-
I know a man who thinks Bisola is the finest See Gobe female, I kid you not. He loves her dentition and shape and I am not talking about her crazy mad talents ooo

Then I know another man who calls her JH, for joro hell (like, as ugly as hell)

Each of them knows their own truth

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:13am On Feb 16, 2018
hat3r:
This said Khloe hasn't drawn the line in her manner of approach towards other hms. She lacks respect for herself and others. She deserves all the spite dished out to her.

You think I give a fvck about Khloe? Mstcheeeeeeeeewwww... I'm concerned about the tag, that's his mentality, he believes HIV patient should have a particular look already. That's stigmatization and it kills faster than the fvckin virus.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:15am On Feb 16, 2018
Blackhawk01:

This guy's stupidity is undiluted. That isn't an insult to Khloe alone but other HIV patients out there. Like there's a particular look to them. And you say this goat is married? I wonder who the woman is... #Spits

You like spitting sha!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
Did u watch where Khloe was telling Ifu that she hate Tobi just bcs Tobi refuse to give her bread, this issue happened like two weeks back o, and she still get d guy for mind... Ifu told her she should have approach Tobi and told him she wasn't happy with what he did. she said she doesn't roll with people that doesn't have future blah blah...Though dee1 jokes are too insulting and extreme, but Khloe is too arrogant for me liking, and no be say she even fine like that.
For her mind she get future, fashion designer wey dey wear bra and pyjamas trouser everyday 4 house.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2018
carammel:

They were talking about movies and shows, they were all trying to talk at the same time, Khloe tried to shut deeone up and baba snapped.
He yawned her and she said her own(pussysuckker,blabla).
He sat in his bed and told her not to shut him up again, she knows he has a bad mouth, HIV Pa.......,he then kept quiet.
The babe has been quiet since, he battered her ego.
You can lie Sha.. What issue do you have with khloe? Don't lie?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pabodan: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2018
MamBi:

Morning Doc.

The full name is usually Oluwafunke literarily meaning "God has given to me to take care of" or "God has given me to pamper".

As per context, people use it to exclaim or show surprise or something of that nature.

I don't know if there is a back story to it like there is to "Bye felicia".

YES, there is a back up story... see this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YQY-38ich4

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 11:19am On Feb 16, 2018
Eeghe:

This would be unpopular but,
Even though he was wrong to use that and it is insensitive to PLWHA...D-One's jokes are cruel and malicious...however I do not think he meant any disrespect to PLWHA

It's like saying half caste and all
We all know that wasting is a feature seen with chronic diseases like HIV/AIDS, cancer etc and people have a tendency to relate very thin people with wasting conditions

It was wrong but at that point I am sure he only wanted to hurt Khloe and not HIV infected people

Maybe I don't make sense here, but, yeah
Activists should not "activate" with everything (IMO)

Back to the house, I find it weird that nobody spoke up for Khloe angry...even though she has been battering KBrule with her words too
(KBrule is masochistic towards Khloe, maybe it is their thing shaa)
I thought only people that have progressed to AIDS, that start showing withering symptoms?
Didn't know HIV asides the first few weeks of contraction and commencement of antiviral treatment, triggers ailments ?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 11:19am On Feb 16, 2018
Biggie, keep the camera on LOTO forever.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:20am On Feb 16, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
Did u watch where Khloe was telling Ifu that she hate Tobi just bcs Tobi refuse to give her bread, this issue happened like two weeks back o, and she still get d guy for mind... Ifu told her she should have approach Tobi and told him she wasn't happy with what he did. she said she doesn't roll with people that doesn't have future blah blah...Though dee1 jokes are too insulting and extreme, but Khloe is too arrogant for me liking, and no be say she even fine like that.
She hate Tobi but allowed him to sleep on her luxury bed Abi?You are obviously jealous of Khloe.. Shame

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 11:21am On Feb 16, 2018
Yessooo Anto, bitto ND lolu, I dint want dem 2 stop talking,
dat was an actual conversation. Everyone making sense and not talking over each other
KoseweKosegbo:
Biggie, keep the camera on LOTO forever.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:

I thought only people that have progressed to AIDS, that start showing withering symptoms?
Didn't know HIV asides the first few weeks of contraction and commencement of antiviral treatment, triggers ailments ?
After two weeks, someone infected with HIV becomes I'll which can last up to 3 weeks after which the person goes back to normal. It typically progresses to Aids after 10 years.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Anikulhapo(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:
U are definitely correct
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:22am On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:

Is that enough reason to call her HIV positive?
Do you know how long it took health associations of Nigeria to reduce the discrimination imposed on people with HIV?
That insult is taking us back to the 1980's when it was believed that HIV was a death sentence.
I agree that d insult was just too much
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2018
lipsrsealed. Miracle da pilot please dont be the house mannequin!��we enjoy you and nina together but we need more extraordinary talents from you.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2018
janefrancisca:
For her mind she get future, fashion designer wey dey wear bra and pyjamas trouser everyday 4 house.
I wonder aswear, like say d guy even tell her say he like her too. D girl go dey carry herself pass wetin we know. very arrogant!!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibadangirl1: 11:25am On Feb 16, 2018
XML33:

He is boring, over pampered and relatively inactive in the house. Whenever he gets nominated, he'll get evicted.

don't be too sure... just because his fans are not making noise on Nairaland doesn't mean he doesn't have fans
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Opiletool(m): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2018
I wasn't there when the conversation started, but when I joined, dee one was calling out a comedian (ebiye I think) for offending him. He said the guy really offended him, and khloe was telling him to shut it that it's enough.and that he doesn't need to keep calling the guys name on a live show, then she called him a pussy licker whatever whatever. Dee one wasn't having it, he told her not to shut him up because of one celebrity, then he called her a hiv patient.

Khloe just kept mute, to my utmost surprise. As dee one continued ranting about the guy.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

She hate Tobi but allowed him to sleep on her luxury bed Abi?You are obviously jealous of Khloe.. Shame
You people just talk anyhow, jealous of Khloe for what reason exactly??
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2018
MOMENT OF TRUTH: KHLOE VS DEE-ONE.
DEE-ONE was saying some negative things about someone that didn't allow him into his/her(Ebiye) show.. I think KHLOE knows the person and he asked Dee-one to stop attacking the person.
DEE-ONE didn't stop. One thing led to another, and KHLOE called him BIG NOSE. Then after some seconds, Dee-one called her an HIV PATIENT..

That is just the summary. Be the judge.
To me, they were both at fault.. It is a draw game
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by liljaydee(m): 11:30am On Feb 16, 2018
WHO WAS THE FOURTH HOUSEMATE TO BE CALLED ON STAGE BY EBUKA?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:31am On Feb 16, 2018
liljaydee:
WHO WAS THE FOURTH HOUSEMATE TO BE CALLED ON STAGE BY EBUKA?
Efe and Tboss.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:34am On Feb 16, 2018
MamBi:

You like spitting sha!

My spits no dey pass nairaland ooooo, that's a better way of expressing my disgust. lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 11:34am On Feb 16, 2018
Opiletool:
I wasn't there when the conversation started, but when I joined, deep one was calling out a comedian (ebiye I think) for offending him. He said the guy really offended him, and khloe was telling him to shut it that it's enough.and that he doesn't need to keep calling the guys name on a live show, then she called him a pussy licker whatever whatever. Deep one wasn't having it, he told her not to shut him up because of one celebrity, then he called her a hiv patient.

Khloe just kept mute, to my utmost surprise. As dee one continued ranting about the guy.

Hmnn..Cant wait to see him leave on Sunday. Nobody likes body shaming and this isn't the first time Dee is doing it to Khloe and now this? so shameful.

Just yesterday, KBrule called her K-leg after they had insulted their lives in the Kitchen, lol, but she kept walking. Kbrule and Khloe insult and provoke each other. It is not one sided as being portrayed by some.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dynamite02: 11:34am On Feb 16, 2018
Na so e suppose be! ... Na raw and undiluted peeps from the streets suppose rep naija, nor be the nonsense wey we d see so. During EFE time we dey hala"street ti take over" and the street nai win, e nor clear for the organisers eye say na that kind thing naija peeps dey like? Na the same spirit them Uti and Karen take win too... BBN organisers nor smart at all... In fact the only person I dey see now wey come close to being smart street wise na Rico...

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)