Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,351 members, 7,843,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3917020 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:35am On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:
MOMENT OF TRUTH: KHLOE VS DEE-ONE.
DEE-ONE was saying some negative things about someone that didn't allow him into his/her show.. I think Khloe knows the person and he asked Dee-one to stop attacking the person.
DEE-ONE didn't stop. One thing led to another, and Khloe called him BIG NOSE. Then after some seconds, Dee-one called her an HIV PATIENT..

That is just the summary. Be the judge.
you can lie ehnnn. Dee1 was talking about one comedian that embarrassed him in a show, I think Khloe know the guy, so she told Dee1 to shut up and called him pussy licker and big nose. Dee one was also talking about a movie and Khloe said d movie make sense, dee1 ask her weda she don watch d movie, she said No... so dee1 told her never to shut him up again just bcs she's looking for votes she's now kissing d asses of celebrities. That was when he called her HIV patient.... Don't be bias and always say the complete story pls, the way u painted one side of the story to suit d person you are supporting is very bad. well you are a female, so I won't say more.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 11:35am On Feb 16, 2018
Lol, who says Miracle is quiet?
Nikker talks well,he only seem to be the type that like to observe his environment first before opening up.
He is currently chatting with Deeone and he's been doing the most talk.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by liljaydee(m): 11:36am On Feb 16, 2018
asking about this season not last season

livelymatilda:

Efe and Tboss.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
you can lie ehnnn. Dee1 was talking about one comedian that embarrassed him in a show, I think Khloe know the guy, so she told Dee1 to shut up and called him pussy licker and big nose. Dee one was also talking about a movie and Khloe said d movie make sense, dee1 ask her weda she don watch d movie, she said No... so dee1 told her never to shut him up again just bcs she's looking for votes she's now kissing d asses of celebrities. That was when he called her HIV patient.... Don't be bias and always say the complete story pls, the way u painted one side of the story to suit d person you are supporting is very bad. well you are a female, so I won't say more.
Good luck convincing the guy you quoted grin.
Everyone is a liar, he is the only one that watches the show.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:39am On Feb 16, 2018
MizzD:

Hmnn..Cant wait to see him leave on Sunday. Nobody likes body shaming and this isn't the first time Dee is doing it to Khloe and now this? so shameful.

Just yesterday, KBrule called her K-leg after they had insulted their lives in the Kitchen, lol, but she kept walking. Kbrule and Khloe insult and provoke each other. It is not one sided as being portrayed by some.

Khloe was the first to call Dee-one Big nose before he replied by calling her HIV patient.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MzBlessin(f): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2018
so miracle can be a talkative like this.. talking about David0 n wizkid..loving mimi

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:40am On Feb 16, 2018
Eeghe:

Forgive my lack of manners
Good morning darling
And thank you

Fine name there

Please teach me about "bye Felicia" too (hides face)

Lol.

There is a film called "Straight outta Compton" about how Ice Cube and Dr. Dre started their careers. There is a scene where they are with their groupies in various forms of UnCloth and a rival gang or something like that causes chaos almost leading to a shoot out. Long story short, there is a naked (or almost naked) girl who got locked outside of the room and when she knocks to be allowed back into the room, one of the guys opens the door and then shuts the door in her face and says "Bye Felicia" without letting her return to the room.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bujebudanu1(m): 11:41am On Feb 16, 2018
Dee one and miracle discussing about his hair.miracle just said wen I go back to school...
Some idiot will come here and b shouting pilot pilot pilot

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:42am On Feb 16, 2018
liljaydee:

Go the the starting pages of this thread...

Though the winner if the game u wanna waste ur money on has already been shottlisted and they need ur money from SMS to fund itgrin

Adios Amigo!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2018
Vivuch:
Big brother naija is the greatest scam in the history of this shithole country. Check this out.
I can do same, take a pic I posted two years ago and edit it with current harsh tags. The comment can now be edited in for a screen shot.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:43am On Feb 16, 2018
oshe11:
There was one viral video about a nigerian teenage boy living in UK pranking his dad. He told his dad that he impregnated a girl of 13 I think......

In reaction to the news, his father Shouted; FUNKE! AYE MI TEMI BAMI.......grin

PS: Funke is the Man's Wife

Oh, thank you. grin I have always wondered.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:45am On Feb 16, 2018
bujebudanu1:
Dee one and miracle discussing about his hair.miracle just said wen I go back to school...
Some idiot will come here and b shouting pilot pilot pilot
Ignorance kills

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:45am On Feb 16, 2018
MamBi:

Oh, thank you. grin I have always wondered.
Uwc

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:46am On Feb 16, 2018
Lol. What's up with Nina and miracle grin

This game ahneeka wants to play, She looks gorgeous kiss

Vandora has been dancing ever since,
And she doesn't care that her skirt has such a high slit.
She keeps dragging it up.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:46am On Feb 16, 2018
MamBi:

Lol.

There is a film called "Straight outta Compton" about how Ice Cube and Dr. Dre started their careers. There is a scene where they are with their groupies in various forms of UnCloth and a rival gang or something like that causes chaos almost leading to a shoot out. Long story short, there is a naked (or almost naked) girl who got locked outside of the room and when she knocks to be allowed back into the room, one of the guys opens the door and then shuts the door in her face and says "Bye Felicia" without letting her return to the room.

cheesy
And, angry, at door shutter

Thank you very much
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:47am On Feb 16, 2018
Miracle and Nina discussing with other housematesVandora. Dee one, Rico and miracle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Opiletool(m): 11:47am On Feb 16, 2018
MizzD:

Hmnn..Cant wait to see him leave on Sunday. Nobody likes body shaming and this isn't the first time Dee is doing it to Khloe and now this? so shameful.

Just yesterday, KBrule called her K-leg after they had insulted their lives in the Kitchen, lol, but she kept walking. Kbrule and Khloe insult and provoke each other. It is not one sided as being portrayed by some.

Funny thing is, I observe that khloe doesn't really have the heart to hate someone. She's aggressive, yes, but I think she forgive easily.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:

I thought only people that have progressed to AIDS, that start showing withering symptoms?
Didn't know HIV asides the first few weeks of contraction and commencement of antiviral treatment, triggers ailments ?

Well, weight loss is one of the features seen with HIV too (not always)
Fever, weight loss and diarrhea

Cachexia (extreme wasting) occurs with progression to AIDS
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 11:49am On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:
I like this Leo... It seems his fans are not on Nairaland or is it because he hasn't been nominated for possible eviction?

Team Leo, where are you?
. Am here, team Leo( silent bad boy)

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2018
Pabodan:

YES, there is a back up story... see this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YQY-38ich4

Fantastic. Thank you so much for this.

Oh my word, it was so funny. Especially if you understand yoruba.

kiss kiss kiss Now the Funke makes more sense.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MzBlessin(f): 11:52am On Feb 16, 2018
ahneeka and miracle having fun...miracle like pidgin sha.. they are playing that game..name of boys name of boys that I know.. d loser slaps d winner..when ahneeka win she wan finish miracle.. na miracle won he dey pity her... my teddy is sleeping

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:52am On Feb 16, 2018
Adexchelsea19:

Learn to read and comprehend or better go for a brain surgery..

1..The movie talk didn't happened today, Dee-one was just making reference to it to prove that Khloe was ass licking Ebiye.

2... From what you quoted, it seem you were too blind to see why I said KHLOE called him BIG NOSE before DEE-ONE responded by calling her HIV PATIENT..

Incase you don't understand, Khloe was the first to body shame Dee-one and he did nothing wrong to return her insult..like I said earlier, they were both at fault.

NB: DEE-ONE should have used another insult though.. Like thin or dry fish.. Calling her an HIV patient is not only and insult to Khloe, but the entire people living with HIV.. It was too harsh
It was a summary and you need to learn how to read and comprehend.. Get small sense no matter how cheap.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 11:53am On Feb 16, 2018
XML33:

Because people are supporting based on physical appearance. This is what I've been criticizing since yesterday. It's really not about personality or behavior. People are voting simply because someone has a fine face.

These people you mentioned and some other few are the ones making the show interesting and they are the ones contributing meaningfully to unmandated activities. But hey. Nigerians don't care about that. We are guided by our superficial biases. Physical appearance is what's paramount to us, irrespective of the fact that this isn't a pageant show.
are you of the opinion most Nigerians are shallow? Come to think of it, yes ,most are. They like people cos of their beauty or car. There Are some popular actors that are loved cos of their face, not because of their skills.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:53am On Feb 16, 2018
liljaydee:

Oh ok... Tayo and Ebuka
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2018
Giel:

This game ahneeka was to play, She looks gorgeous kiss

Babe there is small couple quarell in mina boulevard .even the housemates are telling miracle to beg Nina. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:55am On Feb 16, 2018
Alheeri:
. Am here, team Leo( silent bad boy)
OH.. You people have been silent na.. Wa ta pin?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MzBlessin(f): 11:56am On Feb 16, 2018
vandora lying close to Dee one...d guy will soon give in to her temptation... big brother orders them to d living room
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:56am On Feb 16, 2018
Giel:

This game ahneeka was to play, She looks gorgeous kiss

Vandora is a sprite, an elf, a fairy, a Greek bebe
My spirit girl cheesy tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 11:57am On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

Khloe was the first to call Dee-one Big nose before he replied by calling her HIV patient.

Aww.. she started it, but got an overdose cry cry cry cry

Still awaiting Dee-one's exit like angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:59am On Feb 16, 2018
Housemates have been told to gather in the lounge

Dee one tells ifu that she is beautiful, she tells him that she won't take someone like him serious.
He tells her to at least say thank you, ifu responds and says she won't, before she will say thank you and dee one will give her one bad word in response.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:59am On Feb 16, 2018
MizzD:

Aww.. she started it, but got an overdose cry cry cry cry

Still awaiting Dee-one's exit like angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Yes... But calling her HIV patient is not only an insult to Khloe, but also to all people living with HIV.. That insult was too bad..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
teddy A and bambam are acting film after I have donated my vote u should just park well ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.