Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Best Entertainment Group Chat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Entertainment Group Chat (430 Views)

I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. / 8pm Adult Story Whatsapp Group Chat / Join The Best Entertainment Group On Whatsapp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Entertainment Group Chat by ogflexas(m): 1:22am On Jan 28, 2018
Am DJ Flexas, one of the youngest ,When it comes to giving you the best of Entertainment.... Join one of the best WhatsApp group, where you get back-back funny comedy... where you get up to date Entertainment news also meet new people who knows what they do best....Are you a comedian, Dancer,Rapper don't miss it out ..
To join inbox me On 07012152900....If your not there you missing the fun...NO PAYMENT
NOTE: You be added to the group in less than 1 hour....It's for everyone feel free.....let's have fun....

(1) (Reply)

I Must Get Married This Year,how Do I Get My Parents Consent? / dot / Lovers! Lovers! Lovers! Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.