Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. (42728 Views)

A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Stephen2324(m): 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
I joined a hook up whatssap group chat only to find my girlfriend as the admin.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Xscape1993(m): 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
It is well. She can equally make you an admin

250 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by donbachi(m): 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
Area mama and area fada.

E go well.

523 Likes 34 Shares

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Ishilove: 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
Lori iro

289 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by chatinent: 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
And you went there to do what?

Preach the gospel?

627 Likes 45 Shares

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by duro4chang(m): 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
Before nkor? Wetin you yourself dey find?

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Jeremani: 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
Omo na so e dey be
Dem plenty for me ig

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ishilove:
Lori iro

... 'pon da beat. cheesy

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by MufasaLion: 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Your babe has already bam. Up your game also, so as to chill with the big boys.

grin grin grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Kriss216: 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
Can you help me with the group link please.

Thanks.

211 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Jaydot01: 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Kriss216:

Thanks.

249 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Rickmann: 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Stephen2324:

You never see anything grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Bola146(f): 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
chatinent:
And you went there to do what?

Preach the gospel?

Don't mind those hypocrites lipsrsealed

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
Stevo do you by chance sight any thick girl there.?
abeg I get small change for melbet how I fit remove am I no get sub any way to remove am
I beg no gimme likes I need sub ejoor

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
Wetin you want use Nigerian girls do ghetto politician angry
Kriss216:

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by SarutobiEky(m): 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
grin angry grin sure me say OP na the "serious relationship" type. cheesy Op..The Lord is your strength. My belle. Lmfao

6 Likes

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Kriss216: 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Wetin you want use Nigerian girls do ghetto politician angry
For experiment purpose.

Shey, they don ban you again?

3 Likes

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Experiment indeed angry

Courtesy of Your brother, Mr canceller is always on my trail. He wouldn't lemme comment in peace cheesy
Kriss216:

For experiment purpose.

Shey, they don ban you again?

2 Likes

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Kriss216: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Experiment indeed angry

Courtesy of Your brother, Mr canceller is always on my trail. He wouldn't lemme comment in peace cheesy
You were spamming. cheesy cheesy

Hope the ban extends till 2023 after the elections?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
E no hard me to create moniker again. cheesy

Had to learn that in a very hard way since he got my main account ban for months
Kriss216:

You were spamming. cheesy cheesy

Hope the ban extends till 2023 after the elections?

3 Likes

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Kriss216: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
E no hard me to create moniker again. cheesy

Had to learn that in a very hard way since he got my main account ban for months
Hahaha cheesy

They will soon ban this one too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by sammuell(m): 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
Comrade comrade cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by DIKEnaWAR: 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ask her to make you too an admin. Seems both of you are compatible and can be build a thriving career from hook up.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by kingPhidel(m): 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
Where’s her number let me confirm grin

2 Likes

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by arthurwillia(m): 12:08am On Feb 01, 2022
Stephen2324:

Lies

6 Likes

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Double0h7(f): 12:50am On Feb 01, 2022
She's at work so what's your excuse

6 Likes

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Jerryherd: 4:11am On Feb 01, 2022
Both of you deserve each other

12 Likes

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Justice4Toto: 4:24am On Feb 01, 2022
Stephen2324:

You are lucky
Your 3k registration fee will be refunded
Are you not happy that what others are paying for u r enjoying for free
Keep mute and enjoy the group.
Pls how can I joing the group.
I will like to fux.k admin

9 Likes

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Kizyte(m): 9:27am On Feb 01, 2022
Become a co-admin

1 Like

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by morikee: 9:27am On Feb 01, 2022
E done happen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Made-In-Warri Pre-Wedding Photos / Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With? / Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.