Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" (65595 Views)

Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? / Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by Johnnyessence(m): 8:21am On Jan 29, 2018
people will always support their hero cos that's the hero that they have been looking up too. now let me digress further, you can never change human. it's only God that change human.
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
mvem:
...I think you should tell urself that...you just misfired...telling me about Suleiman and Saudi Arabia retreat which if you are well read you will know Saudi don't allow any religious activities(apart from Islam) publicly and even privately to some extent and you get arrested for any preaching whatsoever, so go get ur fact right...that's the only thing I can comment on in ur misplaced reply....and you don't know how to converse, why talk of another thing when am saying another, wetin I type wey u see suleman, otobo Abi video scandal...

I agree, my reply is misplaced, but Why this thing dei pain you like this? Please nor go commit suicide for this matter, just mind ur business, person confess, is it ur confession? Is it your retreat? Leave our retreat for us. Ordinary confession wan to make u kill urself? Lolzzzz. Una never see anythin yet.
Better go see doctornow because, I dei see say ur HBP don over high, or If u can t take it, just drink sniper
grin grin grin grin
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by k199192: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
odizeey:
did your bible not tell you that Jesus died poor for us to become rich. Person we get limited time for mission, na horse go dey pain am.

Kuku die on d cross too na, do it after your 33rd birthday.
I am glad you brought this up. So as he died for you to get rich. Why are you not trying to get rich yourself instead you enrich your G.O. or is that scripture only for your G.o. think my friend. I will not die on the cross and you should stop.enriching daddy G.o
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by ayamdayvid(m): 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
k199192:

During the time of Jesus I believe there were more elegant and elaborate means of transportatiin. But he chose a mule. A Mule is an impotent animal by the way. The animal is a yeye animal, only used for carrying load like our today tipper. But our Lord chose it. But your men of God will be talking nonsense up and down.. and funny part is that you don't see anything wrong in it. Instead he comes up with control your jealousy. Like he worked for the money.. arrogant mofo.
I've been trying to avoid responding to posts here but yours is the height of deficienct knowledge. How can an adult say pastors don't work for their money. Well first you don't understand why you earn money at the end of the month. Let me apprise you. You earn money in that organisation because you add value to them. The day you stop adding value, I promise you, you sack letter is soon approaching.
Bishop Oyedepo has built himself to add value to his members. The day he stops adding value, we are humans and we think, people starts withdrawing.
However, if you don't believe me and still think being a pastor is a means to getting free money. Please open a church, and get back to me in 6 months time.
Best Regards!
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by Lsofdk(m): 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
I weep for the modern day Christians.
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by odizeey(m): 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
k199192:

I am glad you brought this up. So as he died for you to get rich. Why are you not trying to get rich yourself instead you enrich your G.O. or is that scripture only for your G.o. think my friend. I will not die on the cross and you should stop.enriching daddy G.o
someone who God is using to bless me, I no go bless am, u wicked.
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by Johnnyessence(m): 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
this thread really shows the true bloody supporters of hero and the ones that is not satisfied with their salient points. how I wish the trumpet should sound today.
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by Johnnyessence(m): 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

I agree, my reply is misplaced, but Why this thing dei pain you like this? Please nor go commit suicide for this matter, just mind ur business, person confess, is it ur confession? Is it your retreat? Leave our retreat for us. Ordinary confession wan to make u kill urself? Lolzzzz. Una never see anythin yet.
Better go see doctornow because, I dei see say ur HBP don over high, or If u can t take it, just drink sniper
grin grin grin grin
how I wish the the angels should blow the trumpet now. so so pathetic. may almighty God help us on this planet.
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by akeensbussy(m): 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
odizeey:
someone who God is using to bless me, I no go bless am, u wicked.

God is using someone to bless u, how? before God can use someone to bless, that means The person must have been really blessed and out of his or her own bleeding, God now use him to bless u.

now if he or her blesses u, u are supposed to bless another person who has not been blessed so that the blessing can spread in the house of God. what do u think?
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by k199192: 4:13am On Jan 30, 2018
ayamdayvid:

I've been trying to avoid responding to posts here but yours is the height of deficienct knowledge. How can an adult say pastors don't work for their money. Well first you don't understand why you earn money at the end of the month. Let me apprise you. You earn money in that organisation because you add value to them. The day you stop adding value, I promise you, you sack letter is soon approaching.
Bishop Oyedepo has built himself to add value to his members. The day he stops adding value, we are humans and we think, people starts withdrawing.
However, if you don't believe me and still think being a pastor is a means to getting free money. Please open a church, and get back to me in 6 months time.
Best Regards!
English speaker.. Peter and Paul that were our first preachers worked for their money.. they did not rely on tithe. The more you guys justify these people the more it shows no hope for NG. Stop giving pastor money. Paul never collected tithe. Jesus never collected. John never collected so why are you paying tithe. At the end of the day it's your money but my prayer is that you realize quickly that God will not bless you because you gave pastor tithe. God will bless you because you obey his words.. and his words does not entail giving someone tithe. Have a nice day.
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by Johnnyessence(m): 5:26am On Jan 30, 2018
k199192:

English speaker.. Peter and Paul that were our first preachers worked for their money.. they did not rely on tithe. The more you guys justify these people the more it shows no hope for NG. Stop giving pastor money. Paul never collected tithe. Jesus never collected. John never collected so why are you paying tithe. At the end of the day it's your money but my prayer is that you realize quickly that God will not bless you because you gave pastor tithe. God will bless you because you obey his words.. and his words does not entail giving someone tithe. Have a nice day.
hmmmm you dig deep here. well surprise him with more scriptures. at least he will be convinced more.
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by Water101(f): 8:05am On Jan 30, 2018
arrogance and foolish boasting.i wasn't interested in watching the clip,well i just did and imagine!!!follow christ who is meek & lowly not any man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by odizeey(m): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2018
akeensbussy:

God is using someone to bless u, how? before God can use someone to bless, that means The person must have been really blessed and out of his or her own bleeding, God now use him to bless u.

now if he or her blesses u, u are supposed to bless another person who has not been blessed so that the blessing can spread in the house of God. what do u think?
gratitude bro, gratitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by Infocitadel: 9:03am On Jan 30, 2018
I hope you guys want to see pastors beg on the street and then you will be happy and also mock them saying "why didn't God bless them if there's truly a God"

Pastors don't depend on tithe and most don't even feed on tithe.
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by akeensbussy(m): 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
odizeey:
gratitude bro, gratitude.

Your gratitude should be verbal....just thank u is enough for a man that has been greatly blessed by God already.
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by akeensbussy(m): 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
Infocitadel:
I hope you guys want to see pastors beg on the street and then you will be happy and also mock them saying "why didn't God bless them if there's truly a God"

Pastors don't depend on tithe and most don't even feed on tithe.

why is it that it is only pastors that God blesses in the church...of millions of people that goes to church, it is only pastors that cruise with aircraft and the best cars and send their children to the best universities.

Are the people not serving God as well? or maybe they don't know how to serve God very well as the pastors do.

the Same mandate God gave to pastors is the same he gave the members to preach the world of God.

either God is partial or Pastors are 419.
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by StevieGee27: 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
Another Fraudster that should have been jailed years ago.
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by odizeey(m): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
akeensbussy:

Your gratitude should be verbal....just thank u is enough for a man that has been greatly blessed by God already.

ok. Suit your self. You don't decide hkw I show gratitude. Thanks
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by johnnyvid(m): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2018
omoelerin1:
What about Bill Gate, don't you respect the grace of God on him?

'Since second republic'. And so fucking what? If he like it should be since independence.
Some people have been flying jet before oyedepo was born nah. Who knows what will happen in the next 50years, Perhaps, another means of transportation would be invented that would be far better and more beautiful than jet. And some people are going to cruise it.

I don't understand why some Christians will be using the level of wealth and riches to the determine how highly someone is favoured in the sight of God.

No matter how rich you are, it doesn't threaten the kingdom of Satan. After all, he is the controller of wealth.
I respect the grace of God in the lives of Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos and other great people in the world.
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by johnnyvid(m): 9:56am On Jan 31, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U do not know anything about oyedepo. U are not a grace detector....grin.

We know when he started driving private jets at the expense of his gullible followers. He's an unemployed man who made his money from gullible followers.
can you please tell us when he started driving private jet Hmmmmmmmmm? historical man tell us we want to hear.
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by johnnyvid(m): 9:57am On Jan 31, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

Thats my Papa!!! grin grin grin
that is good you are his bona-fide follower.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by johnnyvid(m): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2018
onatisi:

Sometimes silence is power. It is better at times to let a sleeping dog be than to be disturbing it. There was no need for this comment from the bishop. Now his attackers and critics will again have something to feast on.
hmmmm you really nailed it at the head. even if someone is successful in life, people will still talk. you just have to maintain your lain and not brag about one destiny.
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by johnnyvid(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2018
saucemanny:
You say that again pastor...ride on jah dey ur back

hmmm I can see a bloody supporter here. keep on. more grace for you
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
can you please tell us when he started driving private jet Hmmmmmmmmm? historical man tell us we want to hear.
He got to own a private jet after he started his business church...grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by Johnnyessence(m): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
PrecisionFx:

He got to own a private jet after he started his business church...grin.
abeg help me tell them oooooo.
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by mywells: 3:10am On Feb 02, 2018
focus1256:

Be running your mouth like loose tap....I pity you
foolish blind wailer like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by Infocitadel: 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
akeensbussy:

why is it that it is only pastors that God blesses in the church...of millions of people that goes to church, it is only pastors that cruise with aircraft and the best cars and send their children to the best universities.

Are the people not serving God as well? or maybe they don't know how to serve God very well as the pastors do.

the Same mandate God gave to pastors is the same he gave the members to preach the world of God.

either God is partial or Pastors are 419.
and who told you that the members are not blessed.

you guys fix your gaze on pastors because they are in the spotlight.

d members are super rich

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bishop Sam Zuga "Removes Black Object From A Lady's Private Part" (Photos) / Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) / Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.