Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" (65650 Views)

Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? / Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by BushWickBill: 6:57am On Jan 28, 2018
justice2100:
Am not oppose to a preacher accumulating so much wealth. But it's the arrogance, extravagance, provocative life-styles of (some of them) that gives me pulse.
If they truly follow the message of Christ they won't bother to accumulate wealth.
The gospels are replete with verses quoting Christ admonishing is to desist from the love of material things.
It is the falsehood of the prosperity gospel that has turned the message on its head.
Hence rogue ministers showing off opulence.

I just tire.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by omodave(m): 6:57am On Jan 28, 2018
Gungnir:
I will have you know, God says, you will burn in hell....
.why are you taking the place of God already
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by kazzy4u(m): 6:59am On Jan 28, 2018
see pastor dey brag. I can see d man of God. pastor forming familiarity
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by BushWickBill: 7:01am On Jan 28, 2018
2shure:
God of man has spoken
fuc u oyedepo
u anti christ bastard
scammer

fly jet my ass.
u proud bastard.
Jesus out lord and saviour never boasted
all who attend his church are hell bound
fools
I have never seen a more proud and arrogant fellow like this Bishop.
Always ready to curse and belittle. Always with a haughty and boastful stand.
Always quick to anger.

That incident of him slapping the girl will never leave me.
For real I don't know again.

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by Dnockeror333(m): 7:03am On Jan 28, 2018
What will be your reward, if at birth to death you gain the whole world?

NOTHING....!

"Men who hate the human cross of shame tears and venom hates glory, real power and dominion!"- Anonymous

See, He is gone up and sitted on His throne, how will you sit on that type of throne if you love and fight for self-dominion, self-power and self-glory in the temporal flesh?
Selfishinity!

Why not choose a God-destiny (in you) and suffer for it? Why running away?

To where?

In Eternity, You Will For Unnumbered Years Lift That Shitty Cross You Hate To Lift Today! REPENT!

Omô awôn eniyan, é ro ayé o!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by BOOMnaija(m): 7:03am On Jan 28, 2018
But why wil a man of God say pple are jealous of him because he rides private jet....the only thing that comes to mind is that he values the luxury of d private jet rather than its purpose, which is to move him around his preaching destinations easily(as we are meant to believe).

The fact that a man of God acknowledges the jealousy inherent in the castigations channelled at his use of private jet simply implies that he is aware and more concerned about the worldliness, materialism and ego accorded to d use of a private jet, rather than the purported basic use of d jet(which according to him, is to make his movements easy and fast... As we are meant to believe).

These are my own personal views. I may be wrong. Is just my own personal way of assessing the whole situation.

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by Themandator: 7:04am On Jan 28, 2018
The church is the most value adding institution in Nigeria ....See how many universities they are ....Papa Oyedepo......The man whose ministry stole me from religion and made me an addict lover of the things of God .. Particular the scripture..... God bless you, Sir

Last one night with the king was out of this world ....Pst Oyedepo Jnr, Papa Abioye and Papa Don 1 gave lectures not preaching.
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by saintmark88(m): 7:06am On Jan 28, 2018
Then you have been a scammer for a very long time....#freethesheeple

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by Obascoetubi: 7:06am On Jan 28, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Apostles of Jesus were called Christians which means Christ-like or like Christ by people after seeing their attitudes and utterances. I am yet to see that same Christ-like attitude in any of these guys except the little in TB Joshua.
do u know how much Tb joshua bought his private jet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18jaCEZH1ko&itct=CBcQpDAYACITCLek8oz_-dgCFZ2RVQodywQOkFIVdGIgam9zaHVhIHByaXZhdGUgamV0&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by SOFTENGR: 7:07am On Jan 28, 2018
greatgod2012:
See what supposed men of God are using to boast!!!

Smh.......

They will attack you for not supporting their god.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by Dnockeror333(m): 7:11am On Jan 28, 2018
BushWickBill:

I have never seen a more proud and arrogant fellow like this Bishop.
Always quick to anger.

My great one, you were with me in that year! He told them to approach his alter, they came, they worship him like lost sheep. He, not being the real shepherd they came anyway, when a question was asked this so sweet sister of 12-15year old (though at that time am deaf) he gave her a dirty `faced-palm',SLAP! God of my heart, Jesus Christ, since then I was wroth! Sorry, he never said sorry! Humble, he never came down for it!

And still dominion he preach

May our crosses never be carried-for-help by such proud men as this even though he should be the servant of Our Master!
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by ericmani: 7:13am On Jan 28, 2018
fakeprophet:
lol, this Freeze of a man has really being a thorn on the flesh of this god of men
oga he has done nothing really..the church has been facing persecution and criticism even before freeze was born, but the thing is they're still here, not just here but they're getting stronger and more successful. Praise God!
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by 2shure: 7:15am On Jan 28, 2018
just forget him.
he is the devil himself
christainity in naija is all about steady funds.
such a shamd.
we got more than 10milln churches
na we worship jesus pass abi.
yet we got evil minds.pride.backslide million times.
fuc all these yahoo pastors.
started rapping now..he don dey sound like dat proud and arrogant man called 50cent..imagine this bastard lines..ive been ballin on private jets way before u guys went to school.abegi
who go im church..hell fire na direct entry
BushWickBill:

ver seen a more proud and arrogant fellow like this Bishop.
Always quick to anger.

Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by ashjay001(m): 7:15am On Jan 28, 2018
12submarine:
Control your jealousy.

We're supposed to be jealous of his grace, not his material possessions!

Sheeples n commonsense, don't see eye to eyeangry

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by SaintAlbert53: 7:16am On Jan 28, 2018
princechurchill:
Apostle Paul: I count everything i gain as nothing just for the excellency of his kingdom.

Jesus: had to borrow a donkey for his triumphant entry onto Jerusalem

Nigerian pastors moves around with more security aides than the elected officials..
that's evolution... grin
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by cimag: 7:16am On Jan 28, 2018
I have come to realise that most churches are primarily for business and not any soul salvation.Oyedepo has branches here in Imo State where offerings are conducted up to 4 times almost everyday,especially on Sunday and mid-week services with the intention raking in millions of naira on each church service.The Owerri Headquarters is very massive with many acres of land and new buildings spring up every day inside that headquarters which are completed in a maximum of one yr.It's also important to tell you that no Igbo Man has ever being the Imo State headquarters pastor,Oyedepo would always post a yoruba man to be incharge of that headquarter.And I ask,are there no good Igbo Winners' Pastors that can be made Imo Regional headquarters pastor?Of course,there are many "born again" and committed Igbo Pastors In Winners' Chapel but Oyedepo wants a yoruba pastor to look after all the Imo State branches so that he will be giving a proper account of offerings,tithes,seed sowings and donations to him(OYEDEPO).

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by Dnockeror333(m): 7:17am On Jan 28, 2018
SOFTENGR:

They will attack you for not supporting their god.

"Do not fear he who can harm your soul, but fear He who can cast your soul, body in hell!"

Do you fear them? Let them come, and they will meet he who had gotten the victory of Yahushua Oba'àye Olorundara Osanoboa even before birth.

Nothing can separate us from God! So why the frigifity?

I dust my feated foot and walk though my hands are lost, till the end, I will hold what God gave me! GO TELL THEM THAT JUDGEMENT IS COMING!
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by 12submarine(m): 7:18am On Jan 28, 2018
ashjay001:

We're supposed to be jealous of his grace, not his material possessions!

Sheeples n commonsense, don't see eye to eyeangry
All join. One lead to the other. Grace leads to material possessions. Without grace, you can't possess anything. Do you now see who lacks commonsense?
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by Barzinime(m): 7:19am On Jan 28, 2018
Reduce your stupidity....
This is not Christianity
Jesus Christ in the bible preached about humility
Your Bishop is drunk with power & riches!
12submarine:

Control your jealousy.
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 28, 2018
omodave:

.why are you taking the place of God already

God says, I didn't.
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by 12submarine(m): 7:19am On Jan 28, 2018
Barzinime:
Reduce your stupidity....
This is not Christianity
Jesus Christ in the bible preached about humility
Your Bishop is drunk with power & riches!
Control your jealousy.
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by ericmani: 7:20am On Jan 28, 2018
wwwtortoise:

Free the sheeple
if any man called by God has spent over 20years in the ministry and does not have anything to show for it then he's a failure, i've never seen such anyways
when there was no money in the church they refer to them as "church rats" now there is money in the church people are still complaining..so after how many years in the ministry u still expect them to be poor? Thank God for Arch Bishop Idahosa for breaking that yoke.
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by Nackzy: 7:22am On Jan 28, 2018
If Jesus was to be here today he will Never brag about anything.... Rather he will be thinking of how to make his follows fly whatever he's flying .....My question goes this way Will Everyone be Equal in heaven... If yes
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by BushWickBill: 7:23am On Jan 28, 2018
Dnockeror333:

My great one, you were with me in that year! He told them to approach his alter, they came, they worship him like lost sheep. He, not being the real shepherd they came anyway, when a question was asked this so sweet sister of 12-15year old (though at that time am deaf) he gave her a dirty `faced-palm',SLAP! God of my heart, Jesus Christ, since then I was wroth! Sorry, he never said sorry! Humble, he never came down for it!

And still dominion he preach

May our crosses never be carried-for-help by such proud men as this even though he should be the servant of Our Master!
Even worse was his response after the slap.
He told the family of the girl to go ahead and sue him. No remorse whatsoever
He damned the girl to hell. Like Jesus would do same.
Forget it. These folks aren't serving God. They are just egotist living out their agenda.

Meanwhile forget that nonsense dominion doctrine. Christ never preached it. We are supposed to be ready for his return. The earth is going to be destroyed ultimately after his second coming. The only time we will reign is after the battle of Armageddon.
So what are we dominating?
How come things are getting progressively worse daily if his doctrine of dominion is of any value?
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by herraph: 7:23am On Jan 28, 2018
princechurchill:
Apostle Paul: I count everything i gain as nothing just for the excellency of his kingdom.

Nigerian pastors moves around with more security aides than the elected officials..

I'm sure your great great grandfather wore fig leaves and was trekking without slipper. but today you can afford agbada and a fine car to ride.

Don't expect because Jesus used a donkey and his followers after 2000years will be using donkey

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 28, 2018
Obascoetubi:
do u know how much Tb joshua bought his private jet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18jaCEZH1ko&itct=CBcQpDAYACITCLek8oz_-dgCFZ2RVQodywQOkFIVdGIgam9zaHVhIHByaXZhdGUgamV0&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Mr, Oyedepo has three of them three and he is so proud to even talk about. TB Joshua at least have done lots of charitable works with his wealth and is much more humble than most of them besides I said little Christ-like attitude.
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by ericmani: 7:24am On Jan 28, 2018
CharleyBright:

So may I know how they became Rich, since they became rich after they became General Overseers of their churches.
Could it be thru tithes and offerings?
Am just asking.
what about books and tapes?
Why are u killing yourself over nothing? Your tithe is not among and yet u r carrying everything in ur big head like gala

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by frank043(m): 7:28am On Jan 28, 2018
ettybaba:
True talk.
May God continue to bless the Bishop.
It is instructive to know that the Bishop, Daddy Adeboye and so many men of God that are wealthy today started poor.

And the poor masses that started with them became poorer!

Must they enrich themselves? Why not they choose to live a monk kind of life (a life without much ostentatious brouhaha) and attend to better the lives of the masses?

It's not a bad idea for one to boast about his/her thriving 'business venture'

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by omodave(m): 7:28am On Jan 28, 2018
Everybody critizining, some based on jealousy, some based on the fact that they think they know too much, while some have no choice than to join the criticism... Just dont try to take the place of God...
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by omodave(m): 7:30am On Jan 28, 2018
Gungnir:

God says, I didn't.

Smile cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by HeyCorleone(m): 7:30am On Jan 28, 2018
ettybaba:
True talk.
May God continue to bless the Bishop.
It is instructive to know that the Bishop, Daddy Adeboye and so many men of God that are wealthy today started poor.

Started poor.

Got rich thru tithes and offerings.

I can swear it that these men of God won't be half this wealthy if they chose some other profession.

I don't see how someone makes money thru tithes and offerings and you'd say God is blessing such a person.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" by excel101(m): 7:31am On Jan 28, 2018
princechurchill:

control you jealousy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bishop Sam Zuga "Removes Black Object From A Lady's Private Part" (Photos) / Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) / End Time Church Spotted In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.