Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? (28447 Views)

Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) / "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2018
maynia:

Condemn sexTOYS
they are all bad

You don't support dildoes and cucumber right
But you have never for once condemn it

Why condemning sex doll now
When dilldo topic comes up, I condemn it, sex doll is a toy created in the image of a woman, its just like mocking God's creation.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Miyachi: 11:03am On Jan 28, 2018
michlins:
The bible never envisaged this advancement. So let's wait for the pastors to name it for the bible
There is nothing new under the sun, things just change form. Essentially, what you do with those dolls is masturbate, they've just given them a body and face so that people feel less guilty and make it seem natural. Yes the bible foresaw this level of perversion, it says in these times men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of pleasure...(2 Tim.3) In essence, people don't want to commit to a relationship because in the true sense love should be selfless, but selfishness drives people to gratify their desires in the wrong way.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 28, 2018
The sex doll reduces fornication, adultery, same sex and so many other sexual sins. The sex doll is heaven sent. We must embrace it.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 28, 2018
Chikita66:
When dilldo topic comes up, I condemn it, sex doll is a toy created in the image of a woman, its just like mocking God's creation.

Ooh since you know what God considers as mocking
we were entertaining God with cucumber and dildoes before abi
Lol

We have mannequin too,that one too we dey use am mock God abi
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by LibrarianD: 11:10am On Jan 28, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
Nairalanders, You see that this particular sin is even different from fornication or bestiality oo, imagine sleeeping with lifeless object.. Anyone have an idea...what do u classify this type of sin into?

i-dol-try
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by IamKingwise(m): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2018
Iranu
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by kazzy4u(m): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2018
if we suld look at d pple dat bring d suggestions of dis sex doll out re d pple dat preaches d Bible. they are Christans. pple we prove me wrong abt dis.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2018
maynia:

Ooh since you know what God considers as mocking
we were entertaining God with cucumber and dildoes before abi
Lol

We have mannequin too,that one too we dey use am mock God abi
I'm done arguing with you.

Move on!!!
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 28, 2018
Chikita66:
I'm done arguing with you.

Move on!!!

Condemn SEXTOYS
SIMPLE tongue
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Etianwanokon: 11:40am On Jan 28, 2018
They are called NECROPHILIA
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by drizzle92: 11:45am On Jan 28, 2018
[quote author=koolaid87 post=64573094]Idolsextry wink

Meanwhile,

Only a slowpoke would advocate or engage in any sexual intercourse with a Toy. And reading people's comment, displaying their acceptance of this fuckery means we lost it.

I'm not surprise though cos the holy Quoran says Satan makes evil fair seeming.

In the 70's n 80's, shit like this wouldn't even worth talking about, much less accepting it.. but now, they've eaten the minds of the people, hence we losing our sense of morality.

If we don't repudiate this foolishness, then the next coming generation might take things to the next level, embracing and accepting necrophilism and acts of bestiality.

No matter how things get mainstreamed by the Hollywood world, we shouldn't just accept everything. They eating our sense of morality and we losing our values subconsciously.

Wake up Afrikans!

Nice write up bro...i pray the understanding comes sooner than later God will save us all

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by nervorum: 11:46am On Jan 28, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
Nairalanders, You see that this particular sin is even different from fornication or bestiality oo, imagine sleeeping with lifeless object.. Anyone have an idea...what do u classify this type of sin into?

Its what Paul, in one of his epistles called REPROBATES; people who have given up the natural use of themselves.

No argument. The outpouring of God's wrath is imminent.

Let those who mention His name depart from iniquity and stay unsoiled!
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Emmyxto(m): 11:50am On Jan 28, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
That's why we said Bible was written by barbarians to control barbarians and a particular culture or way of life.
Those who wrote sucked at predicting the future.

Bible only condemn the so called sins back then like gay sex or stealling or fucking someone's wife.. but refused to strongly condemn slavery, murder, invasions.

If those who wrote Bible knew there will be something called sex doll or cigarettes, or things stronger than their current way, they probably would have added them to the Bible.
Foolish talk.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by abeliver: 11:51am On Jan 28, 2018
aDOLLtery
��
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Liveair: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
rabzy:

it was not a violation, she was chosen and she accepted and thank God for it before the conception. Dont lie just because you want to discredit someone or something.

Check the meaning of UNSOLICITED.
Now, let me ask you, if she had not accepted, would she have gone unpunished?
What happened to Jonah when he rejected being chosen to go to Nineveh?
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by EarthXmetahuman: 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
Emmyxto:
Foolish talk.
says a brainwashed black monkey who thinks middle east god saved him from god knows what grin
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by dubene: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tallesty1:
That one weak Bible my brother.
Lol
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by ruffDiamond: 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
koolaid87:
Idolsextry wink

Meanwhile,

Only a slowpoke would advocate or engage in any sexual intercourse with a Toy. And reading people's comment, displaying their acceptance of this fuckery means we lost it.

I'm not surprise though cos the holy Quoran says Satan makes evil fair seeming.

In the 70's n 80's, shit like this wouldn't even worth talking about, much less accepting it.. but now, they've eaten the minds of the people, hence we losing our sense of morality.

If we don't repudiate this foolishness, then the next coming generation might take things to the next level, embracing and accepting necrophilism and acts of bestiality.

No matter how things get mainstreamed by the Hollywood world, we shouldn't just accept everything. They eating our sense of morality and we losing our values subconsciously.

Wake up Afrikans!
pls kindly address the feminist, the not so feminist, the slay Queens ,the pretendesr and hypocrites ladies who sleeps with lifeless DIL.DOS,VIBRATORS AND CUXUMBER!!!!!

This won't fly at all..it will only get more embraced and accepted if it ever gained ground!

thanks
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by onyxvincent(m): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
Itsw all part of sexual pervasion
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by dasparrow: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
I classify this sin as sexual perversion and idolatry. Isn't it funny that Nigerians see nothing wrong with sleeping with a plastic inanimate object but want to preach to gay people about hell fire? So you think that you who is having sexual intercourse with a plastic inanimate object stand a better chance of making heaven? People must really think Jehovah God is a fool.

Judgement day will be quite interesting. Any person who can have sex with an inanimate object is mentally sick and capable of rape and paedophilia and will soon start having sex with animals and dead bodies. Mark my words.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Livi2020(m): 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
Emmytes:
bible 3.0 should be released to accommodate the new sins not included in version 1.0 and 2.0. Same with the Koran.

They should call it the Mordern testament. cheesy
Sense will not kill you
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Bollinger(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
Fifthwave:

This is not a holier than thou issue.

dasparrow:
I classify this sin as sexual perversion and idolatry. Isn't it funny that Nigerians see nothing wrong with sleeping with a plastic inanimate object but want to preach to gay people about hell fire? So you think that you who is having sexual intercourse with a plastic inanimate object stand a better chance of making heaven? People must really think Jehovah God is a fool.

Judgement day will be quite interesting. Any person who can have sex with an inanimate object is mentally sick and capable of rape and paedophilia and will soon start having sex with animals and dead bodies. Mark my words.

Then answer me this. Why is it that it is only on the subject of sex and morality that Nigerians are experts and can quote every passage in the bible? But when it comes to human decency, jungle justice, and just generally doing the right thing, all of a sudden amnesia occurs and they somehow do not understand nor remember what morality means? Why is that?
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
That's why we said Bible was written by barbarians to control barbarians and a particular culture or way of life.
Those who wrote sucked at predicting the future.

Bible only condemn the so called sins back then like gay sex or stealling or fucking someone's wife.. but refused to strongly condemn slavery, murder, invasions.

If those who wrote Bible knew there will be something called sex doll or cigarettes, or things stronger than their current way, they probably would have added them to the Bible.
is this how you condemn the quran also?
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:

Then answer me this. Why is it that it is only on the subject of sex and morality that Nigerians are experts and can quote every passage in the bible? But when it comes to human decency, jungle justice, and just generally doing the right thing, all of a sudden amnesia occurs and they somehow do not understand nor remember what morality means? Why is that?
Is human decency,jungle justice and doing the right thing not classified under morality
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Fifthwave(f): 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:

What was the post for again?

If you want Bible passages for the issues you mentioned, created a thread then you'll get answers. But for now, stick to the topic.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
Liveair:
Rubbish!
And what do you call the Unsolicited willfully violation of a supposed Virgin by your God in the name if immaculate conception?

If there was any worse place than hell your God will spend his eternity there. Hypocrite!
Who takes the Bible seriously.
May God forgive you.The hatred is soo much
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by presidentalex: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

They are called REPROBATES.

Meaning; A depraved, unprincipled, or wicked person: a drunken reprobate. A person rejected by God and beyond hope of salvation.

Shalom!
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Bollinger(m): 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
Fifthwave:

What was the post for again?

If you want Bible passages for the issues you mentioned, created a thread then you'll get answers. But for now, stick to the topic.

Exactly my point. You bible crazies have degrees in sexual matters and the bible but when it involves using the same bible to guide you as a people on how normal people think and behave in a society, all of a sudden you can't find the bible. If your way was the standard, Nigeria would not be the shiithole it today.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Bollinger(m): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
sweetylicious:
Is human decency,jungle justice and doing the right thing not classified under morality

When a society has the foundations of morality, jungle justice and doing the right thing will not be a problem. Hence the reason Nigeria is a shiit hole.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Fifthwave(f): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:

Exactly my point. You bible crazies have degrees in sexual matters and the bible but when it involves using the same bible to guide you as a people on how normal people think and behave in a society, all of a sudden you can't find the bible. If your way was the standard, Nigeria would not be the shiithole it today.

Are you blaming Christians for the ''shìthole" status of your country? Tell me.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by presidentalex: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
They are called REPROBATES.

Meaning; A depraved, unprincipled, or wicked person: a drunken reprobate. A person rejected by God and beyond hope of salvation.

Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Shalom!
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Bollinger(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
Fifthwave:

Are you blaming Christians for the ''shìthole" status of your country? Tell me.

Not only christians. All Nigerian in Nigerians. Past and present.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) / Chris Okafor: "Defend Yourself Against Fulani Herdsmen" (Video) / Makurdi Church Receives N42Million Tithe From An Anonymous Donor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.