Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,121 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? (28442 Views)

Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) / "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by deebrownneymar: 10:14am On Jan 28, 2018
For me it's a question of morality. I may be wrong, but in my opinion, if it's immoral then it's a sin. For instance, the only thing wrong with drinking alcohol is ones drinking habit, especially if it causes to sin.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, having sexual relations with sex dolls is immoral and a sin.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by ollah2: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2018
If sleeping with a sex doll is a sin why isn't masturbation one? Pastor Chris famously said it's not a sin. Ladies masturbate with sex objects while guys do same. Sexdolls just wanna fine-tune the whole sh't
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by ihitenansa: 10:17am On Jan 28, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
Nairalanders, You see that this particular sin is even different from fornication or bestiality oo, imagine sleeeping with lifeless object.. Anyone have an idea...what do u classify this type of sin into?
'a doll try'
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by rabzy: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2018
Liveair:
Rubbish!
And what do you call the Unsolicited willfully violation of a supposed Virgin by your God in the name if immaculate conception?

If there was any worse place than hell your God will spend his eternity there. Hypocrite!
Who takes the Bible seriously.

it was not a violation, she was chosen and she accepted and thank God for it before the conception. Dont lie just because you want to discredit someone or something.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by ollah2: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2018
Chikita66:
Sleeping with a sex doll is a demonic thing, its synonymous to sleeping with a corpse.

But using a dil.do or cassava on yourself isn't one kiss

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Axiwaju(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2018
Tallesty1:
That one weak Bible my brother.
grin
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by grandstar(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2018
Deaden, therefore, your body members that are on the earth as respects sexual immorality, uncleanness, uncontrolled sexual passion, hurtful desire, and greediness, which is idolatry.
On account of these things the wrath of God is coming (Colossians 3:5-6)

To learn more, Pls visit www.jw.org
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by afroxyz: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2018
Emmytes:

There's no sense in creating something and giving it free will but still expect it to follow commands. Why not save yourself the trouble and make them obedient to you by default.

This defies all logical reasoning. Religion makes no sense.

Yes RELIGION makes no sense, but spirituality does. If you read other books on religion apart from the Bible, then you would understand that there is unity in opposite. What do I mean?Look at nature. Sun and moon, day and night, man and woman, good and bad. All these emanate from the same source but balance the course of life.

Christianity on its part advocates for division and seperation. That's why Christians are afraid to die. Thats why when xtuans encounter problems they believe that it is the work of the 'devil' forgetting that even the Bible tells them that there is a season for everything.

Lest I digress, God gave man the urges but also gave him the free will to control them. Why, because man has to discover himslef and God by he himself alone. It is a journey that man takes to discover his divine nature. God can't force it on you. It is something you have to realize by yourself.

So in the case if sex/sex dolls, he expects man to discover the power and esoteric meaning of sex and know how to channel it appropriate it. Kama sutra, sexual transmutation are some of the way this energy can be channelled to creative and constructive purposes.

On the contrary, lust, bestaiality and homosexuality are ways of channeling sexual energy in a destructive way. Sex is raw energy. If you store it up too much, it destroys you because every energy needs an outlet for expression. If you dissipate carelessly, you weekend your momentum.

Like I said, read other religious books, then you would have a better understanding of the Bible. When the student is ready, the teacher would appear.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by olasaad(f): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2018
nowpresence:

na competition now.....lol

For what
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2018
ollah2:

But using a Love Machine or cassava on yourself isn't one kiss

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2018
deebrownneymar:
For me it's a question of morality. I may be wrong, but in my opinion, if it's immoral then it's a sin. For instance, the only thing wrong with drinking alcohol is ones drinking habit, especially if it causes to sin.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, having sexual relations with sex dolls is immoral and a sin.
Exactly, but My own is not even that its a sin, those things are demonic, just like sleeping with a corpse.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by captianfreeman(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2018
It falls under the sin of inordinate affection (pathos) .
Col 3:5-14

May Jesus be praise.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2018
maynia:

What about sleeping with cucumber or dildoes
Did God approve that?
There is a difference between sex doll and cucumber, I don't use those and I can't say God approves it, sex doll is demonic whether God approves it or not.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2018
12submarine:
The holier than thou crew have arrived.
This is not about holier than thou, nobody holy pass.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 28, 2018
Chikita66:
There is a difference between sex doll and cucumber, I don't use those and I can't say God approves it, sex doll is demonic whether God approves it or not.

How is sex doll demonic?

What's the difference between them 2

Both give be pleasures

Do you know some people worship stone as an idol?

So why is dildoes, vibrator and cucumber not demonic

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by 12submarine(m): 10:46am On Jan 28, 2018
maynia:

How is sex doll demonic?

Both give be pleasures

Abi.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 28, 2018
maynia:

How is sex doll demonic?

Both give be pleasures

Having sex with a doll is like worshiping an idol, because you become so engrossed with it, that you see it as a part of you and you can't live without it, demons get into our lives through inanimate things.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2018
Chikita66:
Having sex with a doll is like worshiping an idol, because you become so engrossed with it, that you see it as a part of you and you can't live without it, demons get into our lives through inanimate things.

So people are Not engrossed with didoes and vibrator?
They take it everywhere they go
What are you saying ?

So people that Masturbate a lot are doing good thing
Because they are not having sex with something that has image.

Define the meaning of idol?
Define the meaning of demonic?
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2018
Chikita66:

In your own bible
Havibg sex with cucumber is good becauee there is no image

Instead of us to condemn the whole idea of intimacy gadgets
You are saying something else
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2018
maynia:

So people are Not engrossed with didoes and vibrator?
They take it everywhere they go
What are you saying ?

So people that Masturbate a lot are doing good thing
Because they are not having sex with something that has image.

Define the meaning of idol?
Define the meaning of demonic?
Please I don't have strength for all these arguments, we are talking about sex dolls not dilldos and vibrators.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2018
Chikita66:

Having sex with cucumber,vibrator ,dildoes and anything with girth and length is what then, fun Right??
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Asek1(m): 10:52am On Jan 28, 2018
koolaid87:
Idolsextry wink

Meanwhile,

Only a slowpoke would advocate or engage in any sexual intercourse with a Toy. And reading people's comment, displaying their acceptance of this fuckery means we lost it.

I'm not surprise though cos the holy Quoran says Satan makes evil fair seeming.

In the 70's n 80's, shit like this wouldn't even worth talking about, much less accepting it.. but now, they've eaten the minds of the people, hence we losing our sense of morality.

If we don't repudiate this foolishness, then the next coming generation might take things to the next level, embracing and accepting necrophilism and acts of bestiality.

No matter how things get mainstreamed by the Hollywood world, we shouldn't just accept everything. They eating our sense of morality and we losing our values subconsciously.

Wake up Afrikans!

You just spoke my mind bro

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2018
maynia:

In your own bible Havibg sex with cucumber is good becauee there is no image
Instead of us to condemn the whole idea of intimacy gadgets You are saying something else
I never said having sex with cucumber is good.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by 12submarine(m): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2018
Chikita66:
Shut up. Vibrators, cucumber and sex dolls serve the same purpose and non of them is human.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2018
Chikita66:
Please I don't have strength for all these arguments, we are talking about sex dolls not dilldos and vibrators.

You have nothing to say

What's the difference between all of them?

Are they not for pleasure?

or show me where in the Bible where God specially mention sex doll

If you talking about idol
People worship stones, trees are they in form of image?

So why leaving didloes and cucumber behind

Hyprocite
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by ollah2: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2018
Chikita66:
I never said having sex with cucumber is good.

But you enjoy it
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Yem234: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2018
tstx:
if you are not sinning you are not living, you are merely existing...
I pity ur mentality
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Yem234: 10:55am On Jan 28, 2018
They are shithole generation
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2018
maynia:

You when nothing to say

What's the difference between all of them?

Are they not for pleasure?

or show me where in the Bible where God specially mention sex doll

If you talong about idol
People worship stones, trees are they in form of image?

So why leaving didloes abd cucumber behind

Hyprocite
No, seriously what your deal? where did I support diildo and cucumber, I don't even use it, stop trying to justify sex doll, go ahead and have sex with a doll for all I bloody care. See me see gbese, Na you come carry am for head.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 28, 2018
12submarine:

Shut up. Vibrators, cucumber and sex dolls serve the same purpose and non of them is human.
Don't tell me shut up angry.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 28, 2018
We should condemn sexTOYS
Don't condemn sex doll alone

Before now ladies use to say they use dildoes and vibrator to spice up the relationship and keep them away from cheating

Nobody said it was demonic
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 28, 2018
Chikita66:
No, seriously what your deal? where did I support diildo and cucumber, I don't even use it, stop trying to justify sex doll, go ahead and have sex with a doll for all I bloody care. See me see gbese, Na you come carry am for head.

Condemn sexTOYS
they are all bad

You don't support dildoes and cucumber right
But you have never for once condemn it

Why condemning sex doll now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Gospel Praise & Worship Songs Released In November 2019 / Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) / Chris Okafor: "Defend Yourself Against Fulani Herdsmen" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.