Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? (28435 Views)

Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) / "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Fifthwave(f): 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:

Not only christians. All Nigerian in Nigerians. Past and present.

Wouldn't that be a fallacious statement?
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by SESSOL: 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
Anybody that can bleep a doll, can sex with a dead body, both are inanimate objects, a sex doll is like a beautified cadaver or corpse. this sin is called Necrophilia. So all the people buying and bleeping sex dolls are Necrophiles
Omuneizzy6:
Nairalanders, You see that this particular sin is even different from fornication or bestiality oo, imagine sleeeping with lifeless object.. Anyone have an idea...what do u classify this type of sin into?

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by dajan03: 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
sex dolls are instruments of advanced masturbation

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Bollinger(m): 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
Fifthwave:

Wouldn't that be a fallacious statement?

No. The problem in Nigeria is not only it's leaders. The citizenry contribute to 90 percent of it. We have people vigorously rooting for dino malaye, fayose, Buhari, etc as leaders to look up to. These people would not be there if not for the support of the citizenry. And the ones who don't support them will support anyone who gives them gala and lipton or rice and garri.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by davesd: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
pls I need Christian books (PDF) for my spiritual growth. If you have any, you can send through this email: saawuandavid@gmail.com. thanks for your concern in advance.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Fifthwave(f): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:

No. The problem in Nigeria is not only it's leaders. The citizenry contribute to 90 percent of it. We have people vigorously rooting for dino malaye, fayose, Buhari, etc as leaders to look up to. These people would not be there if not for the support of the citizenry. And the ones who don't support them will support anyone who gives them gala and lipton or rice and garri.

How did you come about your 90% statistics?
A bit of digression...
Did you vote in the last election? Will you vote in the next?
If your answers to both questions are NO. Then what moral right do you have to accuse citizens who partake in the voting process.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by urchmania: 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
this is masturbation in the highest order, so masturbation has been glorified, I can't believe this
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by piagetskinner(m): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
12submarine:
The holier than thou crew have arrived.

this is not a matter of holier than thou...
what is wrong is wrong...simple

sleeping with a doll is totally wrong..same as formication and masturbation

we should learn to speak the truth
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Bollinger(m): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
Fifthwave:

How did you come about your 90% statistics?
A bit of digression...
Did you vote in the last election? Will you vote in the next?
If your answers to both questions are NO. Then what moral right do you have to accuse citizens who partake in the voting process.

I voted and Obama won. Let me ask you a question. What in your opinion is the problem in Nigeria?
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Geesaintagape: 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
PARAPHILIA, FETISHISM
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by EarthXmetahuman: 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
sweetylicious:
is this how you condemn the quran also?
who cares about koran.

Is the topic about koran?
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Fifthwave(f): 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:

I voted and Obama won. Let me ask you a question. What in your opinion is the problem in Nigeria?

Haha. I shall pick up the sarcasm and bid you farewell.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Bollinger(m): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
Fifthwave:

Haha. I shall pick up the sarcasm and bid you farewell.

No sarcasm. The last time i voted was for obama. And what is Nigeria's problem?
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by jeroba1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
12submarine:
The holier than thou crew have arrived.
u can the book of 1timothy chapter 4 verses 1 to 4.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by sulakishop(m): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
I wonder why sex doll dey bring arguments these days; why are there less noise about dildos and maybe masturbation?

God know the best sha!
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Fifthwave(f): 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:

No sarcasm. The last time i voted was for obama. And what is Nigeria's problem?

Nigeria's problem is multifaceted. From the very foundation, I'd say illiteracy. That is the foundation of our problem.
Another problem is tribalism, nepotism, and religious extremism. Mind you, not religion but religious extremism of some sects.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Bollinger(m): 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
Fifthwave:

Nigeria's problem is multifaceted. From the very foundation, I'd say illiteracy. That is the foundation of our problem.
Another problem is tribalism, nepotism, and religious extremism. Mind you, not religion but religious extremism of some sects.

Believing that some god can come down to help anyone do what they can do for themselves is the basis of greed, laziness and insanity. Does anyone need to be told that it is wrong to be tribalistic and not to be part of nepotism? etc? No. But if you ask a religious person, they'll tell you it is the devils work in the minds of people. Life is fraught with daily challenges and a lot of people do not know how to tackle these challenges. All of Nigeria's problems are self inflicted and instead of taking personal responsibility and learning from it, they rather blame the "devil". And they keep blaming the "devil" thereby denying themselves the opportunity to develop resilience and also learning from whatever life lessons life is trying to teach them. Take away religion and 50 percent of the world's problem is solved.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by bencarter(m): 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bible didn't see that one coming shocked cool

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by tehmih306(m): 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
]bible 3.0 should be released to accommodate the new sins not included in version 1.0 and 2.0. Same with the Koran.

They should call it the Mordern testament. cheesy[/quote]
kikiki ��dis one weak me oo
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Kingsley1000(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
haaaaaaaaa:
The sex doll reduces fornication, adultery, same sex and so many other sexual sins. The sex doll is heaven sent. We must embrace it.
I'M SUSPECTING U
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Kingsley1000(m): 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
sulakishop:
I wonder why sex doll dey bring arguments these days; why are there less noise about dildos and maybe masturbation?

God know the best sha!

DILDOS ISNT SIN BUT SEX DOLL IS
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Nasir123(m): 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Anybody who sleeps with his girlfriend or any other girl who he isn't legally married to and calls others names for sleeping with a sex doll is not in the right frame of mind. You're just being hopelessly hypocritic.

That you sleep with a human doesn't make what you do right.

So people should not come here and talk rubbish.

Bless u.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Fifthwave(f): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:

Believing that some god can come down to help anyone do what they can do for themselves is the basis of greed, laziness and insanity. Does anyone need to be told that it is wrong to be tribalistic and not to be part of nepotism? etc? No. But if you ask a religious person, they'll tell you it is the devils work in the minds of people. Life is fraught with daily challenges and a lot of people do not know how to tackle these challenges. All of lot of Nigeria's problems are self inflicted and instead of taking personal responsibility and learning from it, they rather blame the "devil". And they keep blaming the "devil" thereby denying themselves the opportunity to develop resilience and also learning from whatever life lessons life is trying to teach them. Take away religion and 50 percent of the world's problem is solved.

What is the guarantee that taking away religion can lead to 50% of the world's problems being solved.

Ireland for example is a European country with about 78% professing a particular faith. Only 10% identifies with no religion. Assessing this country, would you say they are faced with problems which are directly (or indirectly) related to religion?

In my opinion, the problem isn't religion, but religious extremism. It is in extremism you find people blaming every problem on religion, it is in extremism you see the manifestations of Jihad.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by voizofone: 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
Romans 1:23-32 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kjvstudybible.bible.kjv.bibleverses.bibleoffline
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by sadewodu(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
This is Immoral, forget about trying to class wat type of sin it is, we dont have big sin or small sin, if its a sin its a sin.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Bollinger(m): 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
Fifthwave:

What is the guarantee that taking away religion can lead to 50% of the world's problems being solved.

Ireland for example is a European country with about 78% professing a particular faith. Only 10% identifies with no religion. Assessing this country, would you say they are faced with problems which are directly (or indirectly) related to religion?

In my opinion, the problem isn't religion, but religious extremism. It is in extremism you find people blaming every problem on religion, it is in extremism you see the manifestations of Jihad.

Homosexuality is legal in ireland. What would a christian in Nigeria think about that? I'm pretty sure they'd say all Irish people will go to hell. Nigerians would definitely go to war over it. You see my point?
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Liveair: 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
sweetylicious:
May God forgive you.The hatred is soo much

Lol. If he was capable of forgiving anyone, the devil would have been the first, saving humanity from all the unnecessary mess.

Better start using your head Pls.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by zoedew: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
Nairalanders, You see that this particular sin is even different from fornication or bestiality oo, imagine sleeeping with lifeless object.. Anyone have an idea...what do u classify this type of sin into?

The reprobate. Romans 1:28
“And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;”
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Fifthwave(f): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:

Homosexuality is legal in ireland. What would a christian in Nigeria think about that? I'm pretty sure they'd say all Irish people will go to hell. Nigerians would definitely go to war over it. You see my point?

Let me chip in; but abortion is illegal (the only exception is when the pregnancy poses threat to the mother). And this is largely influenced by religion in Ireland.
Now you've just brought a case of homosexuality; hope you know there are homosexuals who claim to be Christians also? Even though I see it as the peak of contradiction.
In the Rep. of Ireland you mentioned; believe me, a lot of people are opposed to homosexuality. Homophobia isn't strictly a Nigerian thing. There are religious homophobes as well as irreligious homophobes, both in Nigeria and everywhere else.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
Kingsley1000:
DILDOS ISNT SIN BUT SEX DOLL IS

What didloes isn't sin
Are you kidding me

Cucumber isn't sin too

Am dead
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Bollinger(m): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
Fifthwave:

Let me chip in; but abortion is illegal (the only exception is when the pregnancy poses threat to the mother). And this is largely influenced by religion in Ireland.
Now you've just brought a case of homosexuality; hope you know there are homosexuals who claim to be Christians also? Even though I see it as the peak of contradiction.
In the Rep. of Ireland you mentioned; believe me, a lot of people are opposed to homosexuality. Homophobia isn't strictly a Nigerian thing. There are religious homophobes as well as irreligious homophobes, both in Nigeria and everywhere else.

At the bolded; Hence the reason why i say religion is a problem. Why anyone would believe in fantasy is beyond me. Everyone interpretes it the way it suits them.
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Fifthwave(f): 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:

At the bolded; Hence the reason why i say religion is a problem. Why anyone would believe in fantasy is beyond me. Everyone interpretes it the way it suits them.

You shouldn't say with absolute assertion that God or the belief of Him therein is a belief in mere fantasy. I completely oppose that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Plateau Killings / Top Nigerian Gospel Praise & Worship Songs Released In November 2019 / Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.