Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) (10303 Views)

Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by izaray(f): 10:55am On Jan 30, 2018
Hahaha, some people's advice can even make the op, go mad at himself grin
Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by Goldmaxx(f): 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Should I go hug a transformer? Can you create? Anumpama
pot calling kettle black.... but you dey blast dat guy abi? otu nnegi there
Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by Goldmaxx(f): 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
frbona:
dz one na grand slam
she no fine and she dey lash the other guy
Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
Goldmaxx:
pot calling kettle black.... but you dey blast dat guy abi? otu nnegi there
Which guy did I blast? Pls get lost.
Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by rockyh(m): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
kimbraa:
You said my mind, and it's always after they got the hunch she's cheating.
sometimes fuckboys have made ladies see guys as bn fake when they mention marriage but as a guy I am an example of such character from a lady whom I made my intentions of marrying her known to from the onset of the relationship but I realized she's after the money so I walked
Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by rockyh(m): 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
Jamariwolff:
gtfoh, shameless broke fool.

Is it not your mates that open hotels for girls allover Abuja?

Because of ordinary 1k airtime,
I should open my legs for you to coman fûck.

You're a fool.
are u done talking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Imagine What Is Happening In Broad Daylight Abroad (pics) / What Bad Behaviour Can You Never Forgive? / What Is The Most Under-rated Pleasure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.