Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) (10301 Views)

Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by mKc9ET(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
HARDLABOR:
After coming home for the weekend I collected her phone to check her bonus (coz she's been calling me during the week) only to see there's 285mb on it so I borrowed the SIM to utilize the mb

It was around 11pm last night a guy named ABRAHAM called her line, so I picked the call but I didn't say anything on the phone, he said "hello" but I didn't respond, he said "hello Serah talk na" but I didn't say anything so he ended the call and call again which I did the same

So this morning now she came as early as 6am to tell me about the guy (I think he called her second line)

I was really mad at her

So because of that you have concluded that she is him, did'nt even try to know weghter is one this sturborn niggas that never let a girl be even if you tell them you are dating, your type is when u marry her self she can't talk to any man agian. Bro grow up, this is 2018

She said the guy has been sending hee card that she's not dating him.

This is the same girl am planning to be my wife, she's already doing this at this early stage
Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by kratosonofzeus: 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
she told you herself , the guy might just be her maga, just keep an eye on her activities
Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
Lol op u just met a girl and u getting angry that another dude called her? Look, weda u like am or not,guys will always call ur girlfriend on phone or hala her for street. The average in naija gets about 50-80 calls a day from admirers. Na d normal tin my guy.girls are like flowers and like flowers they are always admired. Wetin dey more important na how ur babe dey handle the attention from other males. Do u have the conviction that other men peg her while u not around? Have u seen proof to this? Men must always disturb ur babe oo and it doesn't matter if she's ugly or attractive. U just have to accept it.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
Pubichairs:
cheesy to hair is human to forgive is design ...must she tell u everything ..till u engage her..then she's off the market ..no de tell us your mumu plans to marry her

bros I suppose this is intentional!

back to op.... I think u need to let go, history is repeating itself, Abraham and Serah! remember what happened to the king who tried to snatch serah from Abraham? don't go against divine setups! its not coincidence..... just kidding tho but check it!

now if u decide not to let go, well u can sit her Down and talk things through! prolly just a stalker, although that king meant business oh
Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by kratosonofzeus: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Truth is, no well trained girl should lockdown her future for any guy or man that hasn't done the needful on her head. lts either you are ready or not. Relationships are distractions for young people. l have seen young men who cancelled free sponsorship abroad because of some girl they dont wanna lose but eventually lost them to ready guys. l have also seen many loyal girls who were later ditched for flimsy reasons.
Boys should be focussed on building a life and not making life a function of some girls that are also in pursuit of a balanced life. Misplaced priority.
Boys should have as many girlfriends as possible. Likewise girls while shunning premarital sex.
Make it, choose a partner among your best friends, then marry them.
Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by seyifunmi005(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
Lol ..see Naija celebrities before and after fame pictures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id8VeUC4JEM
Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
Are you sure you're not the Side guy
Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by americanson: 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
Jamariwolff:
as a lady, one will receive millions of gifts from people, with absolutely no strings attached.

Not every guy is a perv,

What is ordinary recharge card biko?

wish I could give you a hug. They think every guy is a pervert like them.

I have dated girls without sex, I have ended relationships without sex and I have given girls things without sex... And I am the wrongest guy to have sex with and think you can pin me down or have won my heart lol.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by Jamariwolff(f): 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
americanson:

I have dated girls without sex, I have ended relationships without sex and I have given girls things without sex... And I am the wrongest guy to have sex with and think you can pin me down or have won my heart lol.

Pls help me tell these nl boys. They keep tagging you ashawo, when you say you took a gift from a guy (they won't even believe that you didn't give him sex)

The gifts that men have given Me (especially money) is enough to lift an average nigerian outta poverty.
Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
OP, of course, you no that she's lying right?

Move on to the next candidate. Women are not a limited run, there're billions of them all over the world. You can find one that will meet your individual need.
Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by purem(m): 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
americanson:

I remember when I was still a kid, I have a sister that always discuss about guys like you with her friend.

There was a guy I use my sister name to be collecting money from which she doesn't know about.

Guys will never get sense when it comes to been a maga.

Cc Lalasclala Dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by americanson: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
purem:

I remember when I was still a kid, I have a sister that always discuss about guys like you with her friend.

There was a guy I use my sister name to be collecting money from which she doesn't know about.

Guys will never get sense when it comes to been a maga.

Cc Lalasclala Dominique Mynd44

lol... sex is nothing... I have girls I could fork of I want but I never base my relationship on that.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by jonero4(m): 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
doctore212:
Leave her and get a sex doll
bad advice from a bad doctor

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by nwachukwu9(m): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
Jamariwolff:
as a lady, one will receive millions of gifts from people, with absolutely no strings attached.

Not every guy is a perv,

you are mad, what do you mean by not all guys are perv, as a good lady that receive gift from a guy without any string attached you also should be ready to give him similar gift without any string attached, to keep the relationship going, you don't expect him to be the one to be providing you gift all the time, gold diggers everywhere

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by christ007(m): 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
divinehand2003:
Forgive her for it's divine to do so. She might even be telling the truth.
you are bro good advice.just forgive her
Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by damzy88: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Truth is, no well trained girl should lockdown her future for any guy or man that hasn't done the needful on her head. lts either you are ready or not. Relationships are distractions for young people. l have seen young men who cancelled free sponsorship abroad because of some girl they dont wanna lose but eventually lost them to ready guys. l have also seen many loyal girls who were later ditched for flimsy reasons.
Boys should be focussed on building a life and not making life a function of some girls that are also in pursuit of a balanced life. Misplaced priority.
Boys should have as many girlfriends as possible. Likewise girls while shunning premarital sex.
Wise words. Honestly, people should get their priorities right. Except marriage is in the pipeline, relationship is not a do or die affair.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by kratosonofzeus: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
EgunMogaji:
OP, of course, you no that she's lying right?

Move on to the next candidate. Women are not a limited run, there're billions of them all over the world. You can find one that will meet your individual need.
why wasting time and money on exploring girls, when u can just scan and pick one and hold unto her .

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by kratosonofzeus: 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
americanson:

lol... sex is nothing... I have girls I could fork of I want but I never base my relationship on that.

Yoruba will say ENIKAN LOMO, (u knw it when u experience it) do u thinks STD's are nt real, hmmmmmmmm
Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by americanson: 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
kratosonofzeus:
Yoruba will say ENIKAN LOMO, (u knw it when u experience it) do u thinks STD's are nt real, hmmmmmmmm
whatever rocks your boat... I said sex is not my thing... it does not mean I go about forking all girls... till date I have not had more than 10 girls, I think it is less than that. I can bet your number is more than that Mr Counsel!
Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by Jackossky(m): 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ramanto:
yours is better my brother. My own girl told me how a guy has been disturbing her. Only for me to go through her whatsapp chat one day and read their chats. My girl was asking the guy if the 'sexes' were out of love.. I fear women o. This girl looked so innocent and naive

Smiles

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
kimbraa:
You said my mind, and it's always after they got the hunch she's cheating.
so cheating is now the way forward? Na wa for this your reasoning
Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
make it so they can marry you because of make
Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Not every guy is a perv,

de fool yourself
Strings always attached
Always
Why you collet d recharge card if e ordinary
Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You should b lucky she discussed him with u. What kinda cheap ass guy borrows a lady's SIM to utilize mb sef
see dem
You know the guy is broke yet hanging on to suck him dry while collectingfrom another maga
Dip is how ritualist sight potential slay mama

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by Jamariwolff(f): 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
de fool yourself
Strings always attached
Always
Why you collet d recharge card if e ordinary
gtfoh, shameless broke fool.

Is it not your mates that open hotels for girls allover Abuja?

Because of ordinary 1k airtime,
I should open my legs for you to coman fûck.

You're a fool.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
.. You hit the nail on the head my dear.. That was the mistake I made.. I was loyal to one guy.. He was also loyal to me tho.. But now there are soo many issues threatening the relationship and I don't have anything to fall back on.. Or "didn't" rather.. Because a girl is a slow learner.. But she learns wink
Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Jamariwolff:
gtfoh, shameless broke fool.

Is it not your mates that open hotels for girls allover Abuja?

Because of ordinary 1k airtime,
I should open my legs for you to coman fûck.

You're a fool.
OK so hotel is your price
Wait I'm coming to build hotel for you but na anal I go do
Very rough
No lube
Shebi na senior olosho you be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by Fhowe: 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
op as long as you are not married to her always have it at the back of your mind there are other shareholders you might be the major shareholder ,so if you want to eliminate the other shareholders do the needful work on yourself as a man physically ,financially,emotionally and marry her if she meets your standards and requirements .Most guys waste valuable time investigating who and who she is cheating with or talking to instead of working on the important things that will make her yours in no time have it at the back of your mind if this side guy you claim she has is working on these things and you are busy chasing shadows you might end up being the dumpee

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by Apina(m): 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
I'm guessing u are her bitch grin

Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by Shugavee(f): 5:30am On Jan 29, 2018
Heavance:
Funny thing we always hear guys say is "this is the girl I plan to marry"......
but they have hardly talked about the future with such lady, we only get to know on social media.
i tell u!!! Smh
Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
Goldmaxx:
you are very ugly in your dp no offense
Should I go hug a transformer? Can you create? Anumpama
Re: My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) by frbona: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
Goldmaxx:
you are very ugly in your dp no offense
dz one na grand slam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? / I Don't Understand My Girl! / Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.