Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Lady With Blocked Fallopian Tube Shares Testimony, Now Has 3 Kids - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady With Blocked Fallopian Tube Shares Testimony, Now Has 3 Kids (18358 Views)

Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) / 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User / Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady With Blocked Fallopian Tube Shares Testimony, Now Has 3 Kids by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
onuhabel1:
This epistle long pass the BOOK OF JUDE

lmao!

1 Like

Re: Lady With Blocked Fallopian Tube Shares Testimony, Now Has 3 Kids by FabulousAutos(m): 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
From Winers Chapel to Christ Embassy and then RCCG ...three Gbosa for you

Re: Lady With Blocked Fallopian Tube Shares Testimony, Now Has 3 Kids by Stanbaba30: 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
My GOD is a GREAT GOD. Glory be to HIS name FOREVER.
Re: Lady With Blocked Fallopian Tube Shares Testimony, Now Has 3 Kids by FaniDan(f): 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

E wan be devil before??grin.
e no fit be oo
Re: Lady With Blocked Fallopian Tube Shares Testimony, Now Has 3 Kids by Adexvicky(f): 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
This is indeed a miracle, I am moved to tears,thank you Jesus
Re: Lady With Blocked Fallopian Tube Shares Testimony, Now Has 3 Kids by 4kings: 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
IVF!
You dey mind naija and education.
And the way doctors misinform people though.
Re: Lady With Blocked Fallopian Tube Shares Testimony, Now Has 3 Kids by laamdee: 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
I key into this testimony. By this time of life I shall be holding my twin boys in Jesus Name.

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Blocked Fallopian Tube Shares Testimony, Now Has 3 Kids by sulakishop(m): 12:32am On Jan 29, 2018
Where is the doctor's report b4 and after?
Re: Lady With Blocked Fallopian Tube Shares Testimony, Now Has 3 Kids by REJOICE01: 3:16am On Jan 29, 2018
Awesome works of God... Delay is not denial... surely, it will happen.
Re: Lady With Blocked Fallopian Tube Shares Testimony, Now Has 3 Kids by miqos02(m): 4:26am On Jan 29, 2018
lilbest4:
But the children ugly sha
who ask you? Is it your UGLY?
Re: Lady With Blocked Fallopian Tube Shares Testimony, Now Has 3 Kids by NellyDiva1(f): 5:13am On Jan 29, 2018
Thk u jesus, for every woman waiting on God for a child. He will surely bless you.

1 Like

Re: Lady With Blocked Fallopian Tube Shares Testimony, Now Has 3 Kids by evidence2018: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2018
This only shows that it is not doctors,IVF that gives children but only ALMIGHTY GOD and that thesame GOD will do it for anyone looking up to him for the fruit of the womb in JESUS name.Amen

1 Like

Re: Lady With Blocked Fallopian Tube Shares Testimony, Now Has 3 Kids by perpetuac: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
May His name praise,
'Only Him can do this,and may He remember others in the same situation.

Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Midnight Back To Sender Prayer Points / Is It Right For Churches To Celebrate Cultural Day In Church? / Why Are Nigerians So Religious But Corrupt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.