Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) (22251 Views)

The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja / Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State / See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by onthehill: 8:41pm On Mar 12

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by edlion57(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12
Whatever you blv in this world,just do it with faith

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 9:05pm On Mar 12

If I ever win a lottery jackpot, everyone around me will be rich. Because I'm moving to a rich neighbourhood.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by CharlesofJesus: 9:05pm On Mar 12
Hey Nairaland fam,

Did you catch that video of Mary, the mute woman preaching in the market? It's a wake-up call for us all. We might not agree with her method or understand every word she's saying, but her boldness in sharing the gospel is something we can't ignore.

In this world of distractions and superfluous desires, let's not be ashamed to stand up for what we believe in. Mary might not have a voice, but she's speaking louder than most of us. Remember, if we're ashamed of Jesus in this generation, he might just be ashamed of us in the next.

Stay bold, stay true.

#FaithOverFear #SpreadTheWord"

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by youngrhosy(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12
angry
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Prayfortheworld: 9:05pm On Mar 12
What's the essence of preaching if anyone is not understanding her
Make she go rest Nigeria hard pass this one

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12
Hallelujah!

This is the Greatest Job on Earth.
This is the most Fulfilling job on the Earth.
If you desire the ALMIGHTY to Personnally know you as a true Believer , you must do this work.
If you Desire to be the Darling of the ANCIENT OF THE DAYS, you need to do this job.

If you desire to see and feel GOD in REALITY in your life as a Genuie Christian, you must enlist in this Job.

Preach the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST in Season, out of Season, Everywhere, anywhere and anytime.

If you are Sold out to giving GOD souls, no matter the economy of the Economy? BABA WILL take great Care if you.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by LordIsaac(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12
Jesus is Lord! She is fulfilling the mandate of the Great Commission in Matthew 28!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Vifx: 9:06pm On Mar 12
Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by keylogger(m): 9:07pm On Mar 12
Get the message

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by jbbaba(m): 9:07pm On Mar 12
God see her mind and know her intentions.
All glory must be to the God. Hallelujah

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by femi4: 9:07pm On Mar 12
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-aStL5aNhk?si=DUDvvtjoIkIdJDtl
This shouldn't be allowed

No message delivered

4 Likes

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Cyphar(m): 9:09pm On Mar 12
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-aStL5aNhk?si=DUDvvtjoIkIdJDtl
. Actually, I laughed when I watched the video... grin God forgive me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by HateBigots: 9:09pm On Mar 12
wink What is special here?..

Let her speak in tongues first. I wan see somtim grin

1 Like

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Negroid001(m): 9:10pm On Mar 12
This week. I'm gonna print flyers for ifa and share in public. I'll preach too. Let all these xtians know how irritating they are.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by unite4real: 9:10pm On Mar 12
Person cannot speak in tongues in peace again?
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by MaryMagdalenee: 9:10pm On Mar 12
Chai! Very few if at all would understand her.
She tried anyway as far as her intentions are pure

4 Likes

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by saphiere(f): 9:12pm On Mar 12
May God bless our ladies.

1 Like

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by easyfem(m): 9:13pm On Mar 12
wow
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by smokinloud(m): 9:13pm On Mar 12
Negroid001:
This week. I'm gonna print flyers for ifa and share in public. I'll preach too. Let all these xtians know how irritating they are.
You have every right to. Christians don't kill for their God like some other religion adherents do

6 Likes

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by PheelzAlmighty: 9:16pm On Mar 12
God works in mysterious ways.
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by saddler: 9:16pm On Mar 12
CharlesofJesus:
Hey Nairaland fam,

Did you catch that video of Mary, the mute woman preaching in the market? It's a wake-up call for us all. We might not agree with her method or understand every word she's saying, but her boldness in sharing the gospel is something we can't ignore.

In this world of distractions and superfluous desires, let's not be ashamed to stand up for what we believe in. Mary might not have a voice, but she's speaking louder than most of us. Remember, if we're ashamed of Jesus in this generation, he might just be ashamed of us in the next.

Stay bold, stay true.

#FaithOverFear #SpreadTheWord"

This is one of the reasons why religion makes people gullible.

Religious people always trying to attribute every unfortunate scenario to some positivity about their God.

If pastors with no form of biological challenge can scam members using the name of God, why cant she who is challenged do so? She has learnt Nigerians are gullible when it comes to religion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Haditech11: 9:16pm On Mar 12
She tried
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Cul4real(m): 9:16pm On Mar 12
More anointing in Jesus name. Keep it up, one day the power of God will come upon you and you will begin to speak and talk.

3 Likes

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by willi926(m): 9:18pm On Mar 12
Maybe I may not be filled with the holy spirit, but to me she is not communicating. If to say she was making signs she would have been understood well enuf than this wowowowowulum. I pray she recieves her miracle
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by brightovio007(m): 9:20pm On Mar 12
edlion57:
Whatever you blv in this world,just do it with faith
Sure with passion
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Amfem: 9:22pm On Mar 12
God's way isn't man's way! God uses the sanctified available and ready vessel to accomplish his purpose. Prophet Moses was in such a condition, he pleaded his cause with flimsy excuses. But God insisted he's the chosen one to go before pharaoh and lead the children of Israel. Regardless of his communication disability, he fulfilled his destiny.

God's looking for men today with eloquent speech to stand the gap...

4 Likes

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Osanoghodua1: 9:22pm On Mar 12
Her passion is strong, God will loose her tongue in Jesus name, Amen

5 Likes

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Jewessgratitud3: 9:25pm On Mar 12
Nice One
Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by Daniel7543: 9:26pm On Mar 12
Her reward is in heaven.
Is she single? I would like to marry her.

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by MrCover: 9:26pm On Mar 12
Almighty God Protect Her From BAD NEWS

1 Like

Re: Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) by inoki247: 9:28pm On Mar 12
Lol this place looks like Ghana....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are People Not Naming Their Daughters “delilah” ? / Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 / Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.