Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap (22778 Views)

Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' / Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by NigeriaGIST(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
You're Spoiling The Chances For Ladies Who Experienced Attempted Rape or Kidnap Facebook User Calls Out Dorcas Fapson

A facebook user who went viral yesterday for calling out Adekunle Gold, Simi and Adewale Adeleke, has also called out Dorcas Fapson for trying to ruin the credibility of those ladies who have actually suffered from an attempted rape and kidnap experience.

see what he said below...

"Yesterday was one day I never saw coming, I had more than a hundred messages and I think more than 25,000 views on my profile, didn't even know a simple post I made had gone viral. Well still on the taxify driver issue, I read somewhere online yesterday that he lost his job and also he has filled a law suit against the Actress. You see if you have a misunderstanding with someone call it misunderstanding, if you had a fight with someone call it a fight, don't go about claiming someone tried to rape and kidnap you just because of a disagreement you two have, you're spoiling the chances for other ladies who actually experienced attempted rape or kidnap, people might begin to doubt them because after all if a celebrity can accuse someone wrongly who are you not to do the same". I look forward to see how this story ends, and I will like to see the law in place."

Source @ http://www.premiumpaynigeria.com/2018/01/youre-spoiling-chances-of-ladies-who.html

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by doyinisaac(m): 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
And that is why rapists and people who falsely accuse someone of rape should both face the same jail sentence....

216 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by Kenzico(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
Everybody wants their voice to be heard
Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by TikaBodi(f): 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
Who is this stupid girl Na?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by Chevronstaff: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
How can you face a trauma like that and you still use snapchat filter and makeup on your video? Miss Dorcas Shola Fapson ; how far na??

Miss Dorcas Shola Fapson Is a disgrace to woman hood, Simple....!!!!!

Does she even know the meaning of "KIDNAP and RAPE?" She claimed she was being kidnapped yet she SAT DOWN COMFORTABLY recording him as he drove you to an unknown location, opened the car, got down and left her alone to open a gate..

How can a guy who is trying to rape you let you have Video all through

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by nairavsdollars(f): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
I heard the guy has sued her. Good move if actually the pepper spray ambassador is lying

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by purem(m): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by solid3(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
Some ladies can just hate someone for no reason.

7 Likes

Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by WackyJ1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
This is true!

Rape is now the one gun kill all that makes everyone want to turn to the side of the ladies.
It's the ultimate tool for every lady that wants to portray herself as a victim.

Rape is a very bad and terrible crime but because of the kind of attention given to it, many ladies want to take advantage of it to ruin men and get attention.

Girls who make false rape accusations should suffer the same consequences as actual rapists!
Both because of the terrible consequences on their accusations on the accused and also because of the negative impact it has on those who are true victims and those fighting against rapists.

#Shalom

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by ttshems(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
Am tongue
Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by Acidosis(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
The police should investigate the issue already!
Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by iornenge81(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
cool
Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by ClumsyFlimsy: 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
doyinisaac:
And that is why rapists and people who falsely accuse someone of rape should both face the same jail sentence....
Seconded

19 Likes

Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
Everybody won blow
Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by biggerboyc(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by Afam4eva(m): 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
This girl go back London finally. Nigerians can frustrate the evil spirit out of anyone. If dem dash me celebrity status for Nigeria, i go reject am sharp sharp.

6 Likes

Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
Dorcas or whatever her name is a confirm bastard .....dirty pig. Her career will end up in ruins .....who goes out at that time of the night if not cheap oloshos, ritualists , witches and wizards .

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by Nwogeh: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
True talk

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by idris4eva(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
Why are the police silent on this issue sef

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by Millz404(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
Useless girl, they are suppose to arrest that girl

4 Likes

Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by thedondada(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
Lol.

She's lying .

We know.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by Bossontop(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
undecided
I would av called u an attention seeker buh wat d i know

Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by Follygunners: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
Very true! She seems to have taken credibility away from the actual victims of rape and abduction with this bogus claims of hers. She's true definition of "sand in garri"

22 Likes

Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by mascot87(m): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
She as not tried to spoil but spoilt genuine cases. Stupid girl Docas

5 Likes

Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by Krafty006: 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
look before you leap....custom made shoes 0-8-1-8-1-6-6-3-6-1-6.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by isholak21(m): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
Girls and lies enh they are like paste & brush inseparable

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by Daeylar(f): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
She isn't spoiling chances of anything,
Just because one person "lies" about rape and kidnapping, doesn't mean everyone else that speaks about rape or kidnapping is lying. Very ridiculous mindset.
Stop using one woman as an excuse to treat every other woman badly,
That's no longer on dorcas
That's on you
If the same is done to you men now, the next thing is to shout. It's not all men, that's how your father is too,

Let them go to court, if she is wrong. Then she should be jailed, the Man's name should be cleared and everyone should move on.

I'm tired of people using this case as an excuse

Whether you believe or not, let the case get judged in court.

doyinisaac:
It should be as simple that.

12 Likes

Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by BruncleZuma: 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
sadI sad sad sad
Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by Throwback: 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
Indeed she is.

She needs to be made a deterrent to other false accusers out there.

6 Likes

Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
I don't get oh do bloggers just creep on people's account and wait for them to just post shit so they can munch and post online.or is it the bloggers themselves that post this crap and claim some random person says this or that?

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by RoyalBlak007: 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
Kinda true but 军事基地

上 活动 拿出扩大内需你的
Re: Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap by vertueptime: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
doyinisaac:

Are u d judge?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) / Prince James Uche At The Verge Of Death, Yet To Receive N10m From Governor / Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.