Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) (39943 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
PastorandMentor:
Remember the lady who gave out free food during Christmas? Yes you remember
She is now engaged.
Who says Fasting and prayer doesn't pay? grin
7 Days Fasting And Prayer Ended In Praise shocked

See what she wrote

''7 Days Fasting And Prayer Ended In Praise
Congratulations To Me''

Show her some love my oga's

Yet una no fit pray for NEPA, hospital, good roads, etc angry
Re: Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
Troublemaker007:
Warning! Warning!! Warning!!!

To the slay queens, I kneel down use God beg una. If you know one yahoo boi don use ur head and destiny do ritual and it’s time for you to die, wait for me to drive pass or another car to run you over before u accidentally walka enter road because I will never hit you. You nor go see me, I nor go see you. Two parallel line can never meet. Thank God I am off the bachelor net so I cannot not toast you or give you lift. Why are some gals so wicked! You drop from Keke for Highway use back dey waka for road say u wan greet ur friend wey Una two dey inside Keke forgetting you are in walking into the middle of the road. I almost killed somebody some minutes ago. God forbid! Una nor go see me put for wahala o angry

grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) by Ccdavies(m): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
PastorandMentor:
Remember the lady who gave out free food during Christmas? Yes you remember
She is now engaged.
Who says Fasting and prayer doesn't pay? grin
7 Days Fasting And Prayer Ended In Praise shocked

See what she wrote

''7 Days Fasting And Prayer Ended In Praise
Congratulations To Me''

Show her some love my oga's

She probably will need life time fasting to keep her marriage and home! Pray she be a good wife tho.. Good luck.. Oh yak ndi
Re: Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
freemanbubble:
mumu them
so na fasting and prayer make am marry
engaged not married
Re: Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
Gkay1:
engagement nor be marriage o.
u are in d spirit
Re: Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) by bodeskii(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
dingbang:
lol..the lord showeth mercy to whomever it pleases him

Dis ur english dey one kind cheesy

but Bros,if i get u well,
Ure saying the Lord is partial in showing Mercy??
Re: Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) by bola4dprec(m): 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
Vanillaskin:
Leave that poo, if it is by fasting and praying, I for done get my own personal football team.

6 boy and 6 girls with my husband as head coach grin

But still happy it worked for you sha, congratulations
player
Re: Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) by yinkbell: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
Vanillaskin:
Leave that poo, if it is by fasting and praying, I for done get my own personal football team.

6 boy and 6 girls with my husband as head coach grin

But still happy it worked for you sha, congratulations
God Almighty is still in business of giving to those who seek Him diligently. As regard to the football team u desire believe Him and you will receive even the best team on this planet. Greater than barca with Madrid. I will send you an invitation to attend our church programme for those seeking for more fruit of the womb! People who desire the whole team like u got Thiers by faith in our Lord Jesus.
Re: Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) by buzyjoy(f): 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
With God all things are possible
Re: Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 12:35am On Jan 29, 2018
Beauty without brain is a sin
Re: Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:23am On Jan 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:
But I never build house Na? And I still use foot04 sad.
I cherish your independence and diva mindset provided you don't Bleep men around to by car and build house o. olosho work no be work o they mostly never result to anything
Re: Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 29, 2018
Humility017:

I hope so...it has been difficult

I am even.considering making use of a match maker
Re: Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) by Humility017(m): 8:32am On Jan 29, 2018
destinyy23:
What tribe are you and what kind of lady do you desire? You can send a PM to joiceiffy22@gmail.com
I will send you a PM.
thanks
Re: Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 29, 2018
Humility017:

I will send you a PM.
thanks
No problem.
Re: Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) by Humility017(m): 8:39am On Jan 29, 2018
destinyy23:
No problem.
you can go check yr mail.
Re: Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 29, 2018
TourismMan:
But why are super pretty girls always single and searching?

Cause most men feel the ladies are married. They assume she should be married or dating a guy.. And when they ask their fellow guys about her, if she's single or not. Those bad belle guys, whom she refuse to date, will lie to serious guys that she married but her husband is either not around or he's the type who comes late after work.

Guys beware, don't ask your friend about any lady u are interested in. They will lie, and make u walk away from wooing her.
Walk up to her and ask her, if she's married or not.

That's where the title comes in: if I can't have her, nobody will.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
free2ryhme:

Hope you are not acting out of frustration
Only kidding
Re: Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
mixta140:
omo ,se husband scarce?
kidding
Re: Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) by simiade430(f): 12:10am On Jan 31, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Hain! she has used fasting and prayer control the brother's brain to do normal. Lol cheesy cheesy

Congrats smiley
Lolz na so life be na if u no want in a coded level u go want in a hot level

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? / What Are Advantages & Disadvantages Of Marrying Nigerian Girl Born In America? / Darey Art-Alade Goes Unclad On Instagram (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.