Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? (39932 Views)

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Afonjatribeguy: 12:11am On Jan 13, 2017
What is the one thing you DO NOT tolerate in a relationship? for me i can't tolerate abusive person .
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Ten12(m): 12:17am On Jan 13, 2017
Telling me you are not ready for kpanshin after Friday night club

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 13, 2017
Cheating and Arrogance

39 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Emac34: 12:22am On Jan 13, 2017
Cheating and lies

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by ikp120(m): 12:22am On Jan 13, 2017
I hate lies, insecurity, and violence, because I am a very gentle and easy going guy wink.

If you hit me I go respond instanta with 30% interest grin grin

55 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by younghartz(m): 12:29am On Jan 13, 2017
Lies sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Khd95(m): 12:30am On Jan 13, 2017
Ok
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Lionbite(m): 12:34am On Jan 13, 2017
i don't tolerate use of app locks on on her whatsapp angry angry

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:46am On Jan 13, 2017
a control freak

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 13, 2017
Talking too much and nagging

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 13, 2017
You do not insult me. You just don't.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 13, 2017
Niyuu:
You do not insult me. You just don't.

hmmmn what about the ladies that insult.
I remember ma ex, we broke up some weeks ago due to the fact that she insults so much.
The F word and mad word are nothing to her.
She dishes them out to me carelessly.
I really loved up, but men when the insults were escalating, had to back out. funniest thing is that she really loves me as well, but she had grown up with that psyche already. She probably learnt that from her mum and dad cos even when i visited them, her mumc can talk carelessly for Africa.
I disdain Insult cos i can be very temperamental, so instead make i vex, its better i avoid the relationship.
Insult is a No No for me as well.

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 13, 2017
Justdulla:

Insult is a No No for me as well.

Honestly. Its annoying the way 'ode' has become the latest term of endearment

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:18am On Jan 13, 2017
Niyuu:

Honestly. It annoys me the way 'ode' has become the latest term of endearment
Hahah yes ooo ur right. She was acutally from the south western part of Nigeria.
Funny thing is if i tell her am vexed, she would say its cos she loves me thats why she insults me. and am like whats love gat to do with calling me mumu.
Anewaiz, like i said earlier, I dont blame her, I blame her parents and prolly her community.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by thowbie7ven(m): 3:38am On Jan 13, 2017
Justdulla:

Hahah yes ooo ur right. She was acutally from the south western part of Nigeria.
Funny thing is if i tell her am vexed, she would say its cos she loves me thats why she insults me. and am like whats love gat to do with calling me mumu.
Anewaiz, like i said earlier, I dont blame her, I blame her parents and prolly her community.
Guy, u shouldn't have broken up with her just like that...what about you sitting her down and having a heart-heart talk with her? prolly she's gonna change...we all have flaws!...if this is the only notable flaw she has, I believe it's something that can be corrected with time....well, that's my 1 cent

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:43am On Jan 13, 2017
thowbie7ven:
Guy, u shouldn't have broken up with her just like that...what about you sitting her down and having a heart-heart talk with her? prolly she's gonna change...we all have flaws!...if this is the only notable flaw she has, I believe it's something that can be corrected with time....well, that's my 1 cent
we dated about 16 months. Trust me its not a flaw that can be remedied. Didnt yiu read the part where I said i could be temperamental??
I dont wana have to hit a lady in ma life but she was making me see reasons to. Thats why i quietly walked away. i truly love and adore her, but I cant keep up with the Insults.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by thowbie7ven(m): 9:32am On Jan 13, 2017
Justdulla:

we dated about 16 months. Trust me its not a flaw that can be remedied. Didnt yiu read the part where I said i could be temperamental??
I dont wana have to hit a lady in ma life but she was making me see reasons to. Thats why i quietly walked away. i truly love and adore her, but I cant keep up with the Insults.
Cool...
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 13, 2017
Boredom. A girl has absolutely no right to bore me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 13, 2017
Inattention to me.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by wizrose(m): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2017
Catalin:
Inattention to me.
sucking pussy

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by olac21(m): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2017
cheating and lies!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by olac21(m): 10:21am On Jan 13, 2017
wizrose:
sucking pussy
Are you okay upstairs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by wizrose(m): 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
olac21:
Are you okay upstairs
no am okay downstairsgringrin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by dacblogger: 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sex...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Jokerman(m): 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
Unintelligible

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
Not letting me do something for you at liberty

3 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
dacblogger:
Sex...

Sex? Remember marriage is also a relationship

4 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
am yet to read edonation comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by jashar(f): 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
Stupidity

3 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lying. One chance.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Melonny(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
Having a male best friend..

36 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Marvis Sexy In Customized Ankara Bikini - Photos / Nairaland Romance Rules / Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.