Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. (4958 Views)

I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by cococandy(f): 5:48am On Feb 09, 2018
If you’re getting married, what are you calling her for again? Let her be or your fiancé might get offended too.

That you had to sit your lady friend down to explain your intentions of getting married means you guys were a little more than friends. If you were just friends, that conversation wouldn’t need to be serious. She would have probably even known your girlfriend before it got to the stage of marriage. We are not kids here. At least I’m not.

She clearly saw both of you as more than friends and you must have don’t something to encourage that thought in her head. Stop playing dumb about it. Just let her be.

12 Likes

Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by thorpido(m): 8:46am On Feb 09, 2018
Op,no lie,you dey touch her?
It would have been obvious she was into you and you should have seen that and made it obvious you didn't see yourself marrying her rather than to keep her hanging all this while.

4 Likes

Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by SAMBARRY: 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
SweetyMarvel00:
yes, Man and woman dey do friends
YES-FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS wink
Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by SweetyMarvel00(m): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
thorpido:
It would have been obvious she was into you and you should have seen that and made it obvious you didn't see yourself marrying her rather than to keep her hangingall this while.

Hanging how? Is it that because we have been friends for long and I owl her a duty of marriage..Isn't that a misplacement of hope? I did not talk about relationship or marriage with her and she clearly knew I just see her as one best friend..treat her well too...
Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by SweetyMarvel00(m): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
thorpido:
It would have been obvious she was into you and you should have seen that and made it obvious you didn't see yourself marrying her rather than to keep her hangingall this while.
Please I no dey touch her...

1 Like

Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by Omojudy: 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
SweetyMarvel00:
I didnt look out for those things because I never planned to have anything extraordinary with her.
It has been a long time since this post. How is your relationship with her now?
Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by bukatyne(f): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
cococandy:
If you’re getting married, what are you calling her for again? Let her be or your fiancé might get offended too.

That you had to sit your lady friend down to explain your intentions of getting married means you guys were a little more than friends. If you were just friends, that conversation wouldn’t need to be serious. She would have probably even known your girlfriend before it got to the stage of marriage. We are not kids here. At least I’m not.

She clearly saw both of you as more than friends and you must have don’t something to encourage that thought in her head. Stop playing dumb about it. Just let her be.

As in....

If they were just friends, the girl would have been in the toasting process.

For him to have to sit her to explain his engagement means he toasted main chic behind friend, started dating main chic behind friend, got serious with main chic behind friend and proposed behind friend.

Which now begs the question. ... what kind of good friends are you guys that you could pull off such a time consuming project without her knowledge?

He is just trying to pacify the friend aka side chic.

4 Likes

Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by thorpido(m): 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
SweetyMarvel00:

Hanging how? Is it that because we have been friends for long and I owl her a duty of marriage..Isn't that a misplacement of hope? I did not talk about relationship or marriage with her and she clearly knew I just see her as one best friend..treat her well too...
If a women digs a man,she begins to give green lights.If you don't desire her in that way,you should have dimmed the lights.
Anyway don't bother yourself,she will get over it.
Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by cococandy(f): 4:08am On Feb 10, 2018
Don’t mind him. Forming innocence grin
bukatyne:

As in....

If they were just friends, the girl would have been in the toasting process.

For him to have to sit her to explain his engagement means he toasted main chic behind friend, started dating main chic behind friend, got serious with main chic behind friend and proposed behind friend.

Which now begs the question. ... what kind of good friends are you guys that you could pull off such a time consuming project without her knowledge?

He is just trying to pacify the friend aka side chic.
Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by bukatyne(f): 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
cococandy:
Don’t mind him. Forming innocence grin

I fear him no bi small!

1 Like

Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
mhizenugu:
Oops, you have broken her heart tongue she probably must have given you the signs and green lights. But you were too absent minded to read them.
but sincerely how does a lady give signs and green lights for love which cant b mistaken, i'll like to knw.
Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 13, 2018
kingIsaac1:

but sincerely how does a lady give signs and green lights for love which cant b mistaken, i'll like to knw.

Apparently we have to be Charles Xavier
Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by SweetyMarvel00(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
pcguru1:

Apparently we have to be Charles Xavier
lol... grin
Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by SweetyMarvel00(m): 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
bukatyne:

I fear him no bi small!
Why should you fear me...
Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by bukatyne(f): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
SweetyMarvel00:
Why should you fear me...

Active Dodger!

I hail o!
Re: I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me. by mamatwiny(f): 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
She will get over it.
She knows she is going to lose your friendship sooner than later. Your wife to be may not even understand the friendship . My hubby doesnt. He doesnt believe a male and female can be friends.

Same thing happened to me when i was abt to get married. My close male friends started avoiding me. I was angry, but now i know why.

It hurts to lose good friends. U may not be dt close again. It is a reality you have to accept now.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Your Wife Ever Slapped You? What's Your Reaction? / Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? / How Do I Overcome This Deceit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.