Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,383 members, 7,864,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

What Your Definition Of A Big Boy/girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Definition Of A Big Boy/girl (2905 Views)

7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! / Your Definition Of A Wife Material / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Definition Of A Big Boy/girl by Tattooboy: 1:19am On Apr 18, 2010
Well am a young Student. At my level i think a big boy/girl got to be brilliant academically. TB's view.
Re: What Your Definition Of A Big Boy/girl by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2010
Big boys are not just those big in size, wealth or what so ever. Big boys or girls are those that show they are big by being humble, normal and matured behaviour.
Re: What Your Definition Of A Big Boy/girl by byns: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2010
@topic
must have a Blacberry

p.s
A big girl doesnt use all her life's savings to buy a blackberry and starts flashing/begging for credit (u knw wu u ar, i need not mention names)
Re: What Your Definition Of A Big Boy/girl by tkb417(m): 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2010
lol

na wa
Re: What Your Definition Of A Big Boy/girl by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2010
A big boy?? Well you just want him to be in control!!!
Re: What Your Definition Of A Big Boy/girl by snthesis(m): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2010
A big boy doesnt pay club dues-den starts soakin garri-na by force to join ABC
Re: What Your Definition Of A Big Boy/girl by weedinLA: 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2010
kay0195:

@WeedinLA so why did u insult me? angry angry angry Anyway you have shown that you are obviously the BIGGEST IDIOT AND FOOL running loose in this forum. sorry "BOY" U need to check yourself for severe mental issues. Empty vessles make the loudest noise: true talk. Eat poo! Immature thing!

Apologies. Love you like a friend.
lord krato:

smiley smiley smiley smiley pls dnt mind the doushe bag, he obviously is lacking it and like i have told him,he should stop advertising his ignorance wink wink wink wink, well i advise you to ignore him,whenever i read his post,i just laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy and think"can someone like this talk to me in real life?" undecided undecided undecided

then i chuckle and continue ,

You are a big FOOL. Learn how to control the temper tantrums you go. Silly little brat.
Re: What Your Definition Of A Big Boy/girl by Shalomcapa(m): 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2010
To me a big boy/gurl ain't all about cash, but PRESTIGE,
Re: What Your Definition Of A Big Boy/girl by lordkrato(m): 12:07am On Apr 23, 2010
weedinLA:

Apologies. Love you like a friend.
You are a big FOOL. Learn how to control the temper tantrums you go. Silly little brat.
cheesy cheesy cheesy,a guy tells u the truth,and so does a lady,u tell d guy off and free the lady, shocked shocked shocked.so how can u tell me that ur r now not childish or some WEEDING teenager?? shocked shocked shocked,help urself son, help urself and stop making a fool of urself saying little silly brat cos it's really making me chuckle, how old are you though??no,no am just curious?, oh well never mind, i can understand you till i weed up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,dats the effect of ur cheap highness,
Re: What Your Definition Of A Big Boy/girl by Boxer007(m): 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
byns:
there so many definitions out there for a bigboy/biggril, but in the end they still fall short, so NLs give atleast one attribute of a big boy/girl atleast we get to knw wat to aim for, and if you dnt agree wit the comment state ur reason.
@post
nice ride

A guy who wears high heel

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This A Curse? / Tips For A Guy On How To Confront A Girl For Love. / Top 10: What Makes A Man Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.