Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! (43161 Views)

7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl / 10 Top Qualities A Guy Is Secretly Looking For In A Lady. / Nigerian Men: Top Qualities Of A "Wife Material" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
You see...

Being a BIG boy is all about Growing up and letting some things go rather than trying to fight tooth and nail Just to win an argument.

What's the use?

Many call themselves BIG BOYS according to their own standards but things have changed.

What then are the Top Qualities Of A Big Boy?

1. He doesn't show off before ladies.

Some guys are simply funny. They sight a pretty lady and they start acting like "junkies", No naaa!
The girl is in your taxi that's why you brought out your Samsung Galaxy Tab and start playing compulsory Candy Crush and Temple Run Oz that you haven't played for a long time.
There is God ooo!

2. He doesn't "pursue" Ladies on the streets.

To some guys, Jungle never mature oo!
After NYSC, they're still disturbing the girl's life with "oh baby, wait na, I have something to tell you" lol...You wan preach the Word of God?
I'm not saying you can't stop a girl NICELY to share your affection.
Make sure you're just not pursuing her. Be mild in your "desperation"/ pursuit.

3. He doesn't do things to attract unnecessary attention.

I believe, only kid-boys do this. They shout and yell but when you get closer, NOTHING!
SOME open "CONTROVERSIAL" threads, so to speak, just to attract "CHEAP" attention. NO! That's not the way!
A big boy is himself but his best self.
He strives hard to be better.
In NL, for example, if you don't always make FP, find out the skills and don't try to think that being "Controversial" will get you FP. That's a MIRAGE!
(If you don't make FP, keep trying, don't give up, lol)

4. He has his own money

It may not be in millions yet but at least he has a stable influx of income. This ish led tallesty 1 to open a thread regarding why BROKE GUYS SHOULD NOT DATE!
I buy his reasons.
No Big boy lives on friends or others!
He may ask but he doesn't depend on you.
Some guys still beg their girl to send them airtime. #I Laff in Japanese #

5. He is Financially responsible for the upkeep of his girl.

If you're "privileged" to have a girl who loves you, buying her things will just be natural.
Small boys are the reasons we'll be seeing threads like "DO I GIVE MY GIRLFRIEND TRANSPORT FARE EACH TIME SHE COMES?"
You may bash me but I don't care! If she is not just a sexxx doll to you but a potential wife, transport fare isn't a topic!
hmmmm...

6. He doesn't ALWAYS involve in argument with his girl.

Your lady might wrong you and still expect an apology. Stupid right?
A big boy tells her the sorry and she feels stupid after that!
She'll find a way to apologize...

Some will be involving in e-war with girls on NL. If I find myself arguing with her, I quickly apologized. Make peace reign. After that, I noticed all of them saying same things like: " I'm more sorry, take a hug" etc.
Big Boys Apologize.
Small Boys Don't Apologize.

7. He tries hard to fulfil his promise.

If you made a promise to her to take her to the PROMISE eatery on Saturday. Try to keep to that. Even if it becomes impossible, sincerely assure her that you'll make it up to her and really do make it up.
It says a lot about your personality.

Probably, your thinking was wrong about who a Big Boy is.
It's not about "Low waist" and Having Seven Girlfriends oo...
It's about being responsible to One girl.
As they say, the greatest sign of maturity is Responsibility.

Don't be like the average Nigerian guy whose dream is in his pee pee...No!

Aim higher.
Subscribe to TEAM BIG BOYS TODAY FOR FREE, LOL!

See the Secretary, Tosyne2much to put down your moniker!

Good Evening! lol

210 Likes 33 Shares

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by tosyne2much(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
8. He humbles himself & does not make other people feel less of themselves

Some self acclaimed BIG BOYS can be so silly. Probably because they were privileged to get a degree from a reputable university, they keep raising shoulders making every other person look like they have a slim chance of making it in life. A BIG BOY understands the principles of life and he knows fully well that life sometimes favours the illiterates even more than the educated 'cos he understands the dynamism of life, therefore he does not pride himself

9. His Finances does not becloud his right sense of reasoning

Some dudes stop holding conversation with their neighbours or friends the moment they climb onto the ladder of success. They find it difficult to mingle with other people because of ego boasting. A BIG BOY is well behaved and does not allow his success becloud his right sense of reasoning

10. He doesn't belittle other people's entity

A BIG BOY appreciates the good work of others rather than those who derive pleasure in bad-mouthing it. Some self acclaimed working class dudes are quick to condemn and rubbish my threads (e.g Pls get a job) yet this same people will copy my thread and paste it on their forum (plagiarism). A BIG BOY praises and encourages you even if you are not so doing well

10 He humbly corrects people's mistakes

A BIG BOY does not do I TOO KNOW Therefore, when a BIG BOY reads a post and finds grammatical blunders in it, he sieves the blunders and picks the sense out of it or humbly corrects the mistakes where correction needs to be made, rather than those who will outrightly mock you and make fun out of it

123 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by jvera(f): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
da showin off could b so annoyin

4 Likes

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by suave558(m): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hehehe. . Front page grin
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by harbibi: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sure u r correct
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
very good points cool

1 Like

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Samiceman: 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
Space booking in progress, No be say the post make brain sha but FP sure

4 Likes

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by hatux: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
Correct!

1 Like

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by yomi007k(m): 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wow, so am i BiG Boy. #Eldee tinz

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Rapsainot(m): 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
Seriously , I posses grin 80% of that, but I'm not a Big boy undecided

It's either you're wrong angry

Or I'm a big boy grin

25 Likes

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by bigt2(m): 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
How about six packs? And having a suit? Being the best man for four of your friends

2 Likes

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
Samiceman:
Space booking in progress, No be say the post make brain sha but FP sure
see u the post make brain die. I no wan just comment because i no be guy so i decided to buy some plots of land grin

4 Likes

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Fkhalifa(m): 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
I do agree but not completely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by rawpadgin(m): 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
regarding that no.5, i dont give my hard earn cash to girls that are 100% reliant on their boyfriends for their financial upkeep

12 Likes

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by mesoade(m): 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Like,if you're following me

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by tobillionaire(m): 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
I reserve my comment till i see d. Part 2... Qualities of a big girl grin

5 Likes

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by mesoade(m): 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
Thanks Op . . Those rich niqqas smoking weed drinking,clubbing and doing all those sh*ts are kids . . But i'm partially a big boy cos i posses all the qualities you listed except No.4 . . . . Well,girls will still prefer the qualities of the bad boyskids i listed above to that of big boys

1 Like

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Emaax43: 12:01am On Dec 31, 2014
INTRESTING...
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by sugarsoul(m): 12:11am On Dec 31, 2014
tobillionaire:
I reserve my comment till i see d. Part 2... Qualities of a big girl grin
Spoke my mind...loz, oya ladies give us part 2!
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Monicasque(f): 12:15am On Dec 31, 2014
Nice one op. Most ladies do love a humble somebody who does nt show off, and dnt even need the person to take care of dem financialy actualy, coz dey r nt peralised. Got 2 feet and 2 hands, dnt need no nigga to take care of me, bt if he insists, den y nt ;

5 Likes

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by AfricanApple(f): 1:34am On Dec 31, 2014
op you try. weldone
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by remsonik1: 3:57am On Dec 31, 2014
Nice one op.....not some agberos and thugs we have on here!!! Its the way you carry yourself that shows how big you are,not behaving like a kid and living a fake lifestyle

1 Like

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 4:10am On Dec 31, 2014
I agree with your points except point number 5. A guy is not financially responsible for the upkeep of his gal.

He may decide to help out but its not his responsibility.

9 Likes

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Awho(m): 4:57am On Dec 31, 2014
Awsome i must say
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by herald9: 5:32am On Dec 31, 2014
smiley

Big boys listens to good hip hop music ...Not Nigerian pangolo ...

NP:Jay Rock ft Kendrick Lamar-the hood gone love it smiley

24 Likes

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Chizzy20(f): 5:49am On Dec 31, 2014
nyc1 op, one does nt nid to ve all d millions b4 he can b termed as a big boy. I lyk guys dat re reserved , dat dont show off or try to impress any1 which cums wit alot of maturity.

2 Likes

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Ilovenigeria(f): 6:26am On Dec 31, 2014
I am a big girl.

1 Like

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by lasheez(m): 6:38am On Dec 31, 2014
So on point.Have you read my lifestyle particulars before?You got me smiley
Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 31, 2014
Nice post @op but let me add quickly that big boys are not father xmas. I can say sorry even when I'm right just to avoid arguments and noise but I've never been an ATM and don't intend to be. Naija ladies should learn how to be supportive to men just like their counterparts in civilised countries undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by kennosklint(m): 6:44am On Dec 31, 2014
Ok

2 Likes

Re: 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:44am On Dec 31, 2014
You've been in the game for a very long time to know all this! Team big boy hold your self

I prefer to be just an ordinary boy with self esteem

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) / Nigerian Men Want Miss Sahhara, The Transgender / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.