Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession (26231 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) / Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Mrjo(m): 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
OboOlora:
That LesbianBoy has said it all, it’s really not the fault of the bald-headed vulture looking god of man! Naija, nation of jokers cheesy
may ur mouth never destroy you
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
Read carefully you will see that this man is trying to confess

He mentioned blackmailer

Then put "She"

Is it only female that blackmail

When God want to expose you
Even the devil will be afraid of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by butterflyl1on: 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
frosbel2:
So Apostle has been sleeping with a WITCH and he calls himself a man of God, lol cheesy

Obviously, his SHEEPLE and DUMB MINIONS will soon saturate this thread haling their philandering Apostle.

For the past few days I have noticed that your auto comment trigger is Suleiman. You have been jumping from comment to comment like a demented frog trying too hard to bash whoever is in support of Suleiman.

Your madness is just beginning because more confessions are coming grin

Even you frosbel will CONFESS LIKE A WITCH.

cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by brainiac007: 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Apostle i no blame you, na nigerian wey no dey use their brain when anything church or pastor is concerned.

Meanwhile.....I learnt the stephanie otobo girl was going broke in canada, so she had to just accept suleman's offer and claim she was sent by politicians.

Can you give us the source of this your information. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by tuoyoojo(m): 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
frosbel2:

The enemies of God are your lying, corrupt Pastors.

how did the Pastor lie. the otobo of a girl said all the accusations are false.

were u there when the alleged act was committed.

the way u carry this matter for head like lice dey fear me

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
butterflyl1on:

For the past few days I have noticed that your auto comment trigger is Suleiman. You have been jumping from comment to comment like a demented frog trying too hard to bash whoever is in support of Suleiman.

Your madness is just beginning because more confessions are coming grin

Even you frosbel will CONFESS LIKE A WITCH.

cheesy grin

Loool grin

Stone age believers still operating under the concept of WITCHCRAFT.

Deluded folk !!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tomoyayi:

Lady, easy o make NL men no come best you grin
Nor mind that man.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
tuoyoojo:

how did the Pastor lie. the otobo of a girl said all the accusations are false.

were u there when the alleged act was committed.

the way u carry this matter for head like lice dey fear me

I have ONE mission, to totally and utterly destroy the fake enigma of Nigerian men of God, to free the Sheeple and bring sanity back into the worship of God.

cool

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by emmanuelonyeakp: 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
let me sound a warning to as many that keeps calling men of God names when fire falls there won't be a way of escape for u. If u don't know what to say just keep quiet.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by tuoyoojo(m): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
frosbel2:

I have ONE mission, to totally and utterly destroy the fake enigma of Nigerian men of God, to free the Sheeple and bring sanity back into the worship of God.

cool

lol

look a this insignificant, unknown,inconsequential being o

who know u

who u be

bros u nor rish

u together with all ur generations multiplied by anything u ever hope to be in future cannot stop or remotely hinder the Apostle

bros u too small

go play with sand

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by brainiac007: 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
Its just poverty that is causing all this noise-making about pastors. The rich don't make noise. They simply mind their business and move on. You all should be too busy minding your grass to notice if another man's grass is greener.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
emmanuelonyeakp:
let me sound a warning to as many that keeps calling men of God names when fire falls there won't be a way of escape for u. If u don't know what to say just keep quiet.

Get out of here !!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
Favouramani:

Well spotted, you are a genius grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by gr8tone: 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Apostle i no blame you, na nigerian wey no dey use their brain when anything church or pastor is concerned.

Meanwhile.....I learnt the stephanie otobo girl was going broke in canada, so she had to just accept suleman's offer and claim she was sent by politicians.
whether you agree or not, it's not up to you to judge. God is the judge. So as you judge likewise you shall be judged.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
tuoyoojo:

lol

look a this insignificant, unknown,inconsequential being o

who know u

who u be

bros u nor rish

u together with all ur generations multiplied by anything u ever hope to be in future cannot stop or remotely hinder the Apostle

bros u too small

go play with sand

A self appointed Apostle who was definitely not sent by God?

Bugger off chap !

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by LesbianBoy(m): 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
gr8tone:
whether you agree or not, it's not up to you to judge. God is the judge. So as you judge likewise you shall be judged.

Oga the evidence was just too much against the apostle grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by gr8tone: 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Oga the evidence was just too much against the apostle grin grin grin grin
The accused is not the purest of all men so also his accusers. Why then should one lose sleep over another man's burden? Who made you Judge over Suleiman? Whether Suleiman is guilty or not, it's left to him and whom he serves. Though shall not judge. If anyone has any case against this man should go and settle it with him or better still, he should go to court. One good thing I cherish about Suleiman in this case is his silence because he owns no one any explanation or confession except God if at all he is guilty. For me, I know all have sinned including the so call men of God. If all have sinned, why should someone forget about his own sin and focus all his attention on Suleiman's?. Anybody criticizing this man should first of all examine himself whether he is a Saint.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by tuoyoojo(m): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
frosbel2:

A self appointed Apostle who was definitely not sent by God?

Bugger off chap !

when did u suddenly become God's mouth piece

see wetin cheap data don cause

even this one don get delusion of grandeur

chairman go siddon inside dustbin
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
tuoyoojo:

when did u suddenly become God's mouth piece

see wetin cheap data don cause

even this one don get delusion of grandeur

Data ??

Here in the UK we have unlimited Data , 24x7, 365 days a year grin

It is you that should be concerned about data
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by tuoyoojo(m): 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
frosbel2:

Data ??

Here in the UK we have unlimited Data , 24x7, 365 days a year grin

It is you that should be concerned about data

hehehe

so because you dey UK u feel say dat one na achievement and unlimited data don give u the right to dey yan opata

infact, commot make I see road.

u this insignificant object
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
tuoyoojo:

hehehe

so because you dey UK u feel say dat one na achievement and unlimited data don give u the right to dey yan opata

infact, commot make I see road.

u this insignificant object

grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by martineverest(m): 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Favouramani:
u just said my mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by nwakaibeya1: 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
Knowing real Jesus Christ is to have peace, unbelievable power ,and light and Jesus Christ must live inside of you and not empty talks and claims or shouting blood of Jesus yes you can claim and shout those and not that Jesus Christ lives in you and empowered you and knows you personally? Behold if you have the unbelievable power and light of real Jesus Christ, the evil people must know and fear you and that's why when we say it's the evil people that knows real Jesus Christ and his real followers it is as per #Acts 19, 15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?16 And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded. Behold those who have power understand the utterance of power and they know the source if they hear it .the utterance of unbelievable power and light is not Meant for everyone to know and accept and believe and understand and that's why we keep telling those who wish to know that no matter how human beings pretends it's only at night that we know who is who evil or good and that's where the battles of life are fought won or lost and its not when the cassava is put in water that it gets soft but only time tells who is who? Mathew 13,13-14

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by shekauvsbuhari: 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
LesbianBoy:
And to all those that will come on this thread to support their "papa"......i pity una! Be there supporting your "papa" while daniella okeke is touring the world with you guys money. Money she got after apostle fvcked her big nyansh and ended it at the back lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
what is wrong with u fellows sef? Is there anything say facts that U people have? Bring it to de public domain. You just love to see another person messed up just like that?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by texazzpete(m): 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
Successdude:
The truth remain, people seem to be after this man. Look I'm not a fan or church member of the man. His facial expression of the man the day of her confession really showed that he was trying to appear strong and unfeigned but that look betrayed him just like when one accused overwhemly of stealing, n something goes missing around where he is, he will feel this "let people not think I'm the one now." Though he is innocent, that unease will still be there. Unease isnt always the best way to tell guilt.
That doesn't translate to the apostle sleeping with otobo. If he did, he wouldn't call her a witch, neither call her a blackmailer openly. When one wants to judge a case, one should apply reason too and anything bias, no matter how little, spoils every right judgment.
The apostle seem to have a little of "not-so-great self esteem(so to say)" seeing the overwhemly hatred n accusations; anyone would. This is my take.

NB: Christians in Nigeria the church in Nigeria is in serious (i mean serious) attack. You still need someone to tell you that ? If you know what "the gate of hell " is, you will prevent it from prevailing on the church by prayer. This is no time for argument.
Greetings to the Christians world over .... Greeting men and women of the faith.
#Shalom

You say the Church is under attack. But Otobo claims she was paid by Pastors.
Are you saying the Church is attacking the Church? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
sehin79:
mehn GODS hand would be full on judgement day ooo nothing wey we no go see.
Judgement doesn't take more than 5 mins over
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by shekauvsbuhari: 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
frosbel2:

cool
ol boy go find work. This one no be work. By the time U engage urself in a meaninful venture dt adds value to ur life, u wldnt have time to chase shadows. Just leave that matter n direct ur zeal to something worthwhile.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
OboOlora:
That LesbianBoy has said it all, it’s really not the fault of the bald-headed vulture looking god of man! Naija, nation of jokers cheesy

Obo Olora? let's plant some seeds in it na grin
OboOlora:

Obo Olora? let's plant some seeds in it na
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by tuoyoojo(m): 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
ol boy go find work. This one no be work. By the time U engage urself in a meaninful venture dt adds value to ur life, u wldnt have time to chase shadows. Just leave that matter n direct ur zeal to something worthwhile.

thank you jare

na person when nor get work go carry another person matter put for head like weavon

u nor ask am him don quickly volunteer information say him dey for UK

e nor go pass to dey wash plate for one hidden cafe or to wash road for night nine be him work
dats y him get some much time at his disposal
to dey talk anyhow

but the worst he can do is what he has already done

the good thing is the harder he tries to pull the man of God down, the more the Apostle succeeds and there is absolutely nothing him together with his hoards can do about it

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:

I get work, better work, this one na hobby ! wink
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 12:05am On Jan 29, 2018
LesbianBoy:

i trust you. You hear say? Keep Hearing and spreading,
It is ur work grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 12:08am On Jan 29, 2018
LesbianBoy:
And to all those that will come on this thread to support their "papa"......i pity una! Be there supporting your "papa" while daniella okeke is touring the world with you guys money. Money she got after apostle fvcked her big nyansh and ended it at the back lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Cry no more, Why this thing dei pain you like this?
Is it ur money? It is our money.
Relax, Na we give am
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Dies After 21 Days Dry Fasting / 28YEARS 11months Barrenness SHATTERED By The GOD Of Chosen ( Video, Pics) / 7 Things Killing Your Prayer Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.