Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession (26233 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) / Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 12:10am On Jan 29, 2018
sehin79:
mehn GODS hand would be full on judgement day ooo nothing wey we no go see.

E be like say you holy well well
grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Successdude(m): 12:15am On Jan 29, 2018
texazzpete:

You say the Church is under attack. But Otobo claims she was paid by Pastors.
Are you saying the Church is attacking the Church? shocked
i hope you r not here to argue. Firstly, Are you a christian ?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 29, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Apostle i no blame you, na nigerian wey no dey use their brain when anything church or pastor is concerned.

Meanwhile.....I learnt the stephanie otobo girl was going broke in canada, so she had to just accept suleman's offer and claim she was sent by politicians.

According to you " na Nigerians wey no dey use their brain.."

Its obvious you have not used your brain in your conclusion.

Listen to the man and learn. If you pay a blackmailer to come out and say she was lying, she will still use it against you in the future.

That's her trade and you've just given her money and another opportunity to blackmail you tomorrow.

Guy use your brain.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Macmoni(m): 12:40am On Jan 29, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Apostle i no blame you, na nigerian wey no dey use their brain when anything church or pastor is concerned.

Meanwhile.....I learnt the stephanie otobo girl was going broke in canada, so she had to just accept suleman's offer and claim she was sent by politicians.
d pesin dat thought u dat is a brain dead clueless individual
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by LesbianBoy(m): 12:40am On Jan 29, 2018
tamethem:

According to you " na Nigerians wey no dey use their brain.."

Its obvious you have not used your brain in your conclusion.

Listen to the man and learn. If you pay a blackmailer to come out and say she was lying, she will still use it against you in the future.

That's her trade and you've just given her money and another opportunity to blackmail you tomorrow.

Guy use your brain.

Oga go sleep! I know you attend apostle church and can't imagine your "papa" doing what he was accused off. But you have to remember he is human just like you grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Macmoni(m): 12:41am On Jan 29, 2018
LesbianBoy:
And to all those that will come on this thread to support their "papa"......i pity una! Be there supporting your "papa" while daniella okeke is touring the world with you guys money. Money she got after apostle fvcked her big nyansh and ended it at the back lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
d anti Christ have spoken
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by LesbianBoy(m): 12:42am On Jan 29, 2018
Macmoni:

d pesin dat thought u dat is a brain dead clueless individual

Nope its you that is clueless. Apostle made a mistake. He should just admit it, apologize and move on! Instead of all these "acting" he is doing grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by LesbianBoy(m): 12:43am On Jan 29, 2018
Macmoni:

d anti Christ have spoken

Na you be anti-christ grin grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 29, 2018
Stephanie Otobo Asks Lagos Court To Order Examination Of Apostle Suleiman's Manhood To Ascertain Veracity Of Explicit Pictures They Exchanged

Stephanie Otobo, the Canadian singer who alleged she had a romantic affair with Apostle Johnson Suleman, founder of Omega Fire Ministries, has asked the High Court in Lagos to demand an examination of the preacher's penis during the trial of the libel suit he filed against her and SaharaReporters. In her counter-claim to the suit (ID/ADR/374/2017), Otobo maintained that the preacher's claim that there was never an affair between them was false. In the counter-claim filed on her behalf by her lawyer, Festus Keyamo, Otobo denied the allegation of libel against the preacher.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/01/25/stephanie-otobo-asks-lagos-court-order-examination-apostle-suleimans-manhood-ascertain
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 29, 2018
The sad thing in all these escapades is the disgrace that these self appointment Apostles and MOG bring to their wives, making a mockery of the women they vowed to love till death do them part.

Sickening.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 29, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Oga go sleep! I know your attend apostle church and can't imagine your "papa" doing what he was accused off. But you have to remember he is human just like you grin grin grin grin

My guy I just used your own words to nail you grin

You don't bribe a blackmailer because the bribery will still be used against you. If I didn't want to trust her confession before now I do by the Apostle's words. The man is smart.
Smatter than you and Freeze grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Burgerlomo: 12:57am On Jan 29, 2018
Absolutely true
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Macmoni(m): 1:23am On Jan 29, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Nope its you that is clueless. Apostle made a mistake. He should just admit it, apologize and move on! Instead of all these "acting" he is doing grin grin grin grin
which mistake u are a typical nigeria man
evn wen dey c truth dey will still decide to din wyt lies
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by RonJeremy: 1:49am On Jan 29, 2018
Even Sulaiman’s wife knows that her husband bleeped Otobo..... All this na PR stunt for their brainwashed followers

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Mystery1000: 2:21am On Jan 29, 2018
If you guys know the meaning of OTOBO (O-T'-OBO)in Yoruba,y'all won't stress over this girl matter....and a pastor says his name is APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN for Naija...Brethrens in the world,na Guy man he be.i mean where is the correlation btw Johnson and SULEMAN

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by lovethadams: 2:52am On Jan 29, 2018
All of u ppl speaking and abusing words on d man of God, my grandfather in d lord must be very very stupid. Foolish ppl without no vision, is poverty that has turn una mentality that when u see d truth u cover d truth. Na so u ppl are bringing curses upon ur head and ur generations to come. Jobless ppl go and find work
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by LesbianBoy(m): 3:10am On Jan 29, 2018
Macmoni:

which mistake u are a typical nigeria man
evn wen dey c truth dey will still decide to din wyt lies

And what is the truth? Stop deceiving yourself mr man grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Keneeby(m): 3:45am On Jan 29, 2018
LesbianBoy:
And to all those that will come on this thread to support their "papa"......i pity una! Be there supporting your "papa" while daniella okeke is touring the world with you guys money. Money she got after apostle fvcked her big nyansh and ended it at the back lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Son of the beast your time is up
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Benekruku(m): 5:20am On Jan 29, 2018
Scam!

We know Otobo has been paid with tithe payers money!

Stephanie Okereke too will come and confess that she bought the G-class in your name soon

Scammer!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by texazzpete(m): 5:30am On Jan 29, 2018
Successdude:
i hope you r not here to argue. Firstly, Are you a christian ?

I’m certainly not an idol worshipper like you!

But back on topic. When will your Papa release the names of the ‘Pastors and Politicians’ who paid Otobo?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by FaniDan(f): 5:31am On Jan 29, 2018
martineverest:
this man no get shame at all.....just look at the insulting words a man of god is using...his tweets just showed how desperate and psychologically justifiea the financially-motivated confeasion alllegations...don't worry Nigerians will drag u wella.....

ur image has been battered already

don't worry Stephanie will keep threatening U whenever her account is empty....this confession has given her more room to blackmail u

I trust Twitter warriors...
you dey high, did you see any reduction in his church members, na u batter him image, useless comment.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by FaniDan(f): 5:32am On Jan 29, 2018
The Church is really on attack, see the way every body feel hurt and wish the Man of God actually fell.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Mpanyi: 7:09am On Jan 29, 2018
LesbianBoy:

All you guys should stop this. She accused him and you guys said yes it is true. She recants what you said and that definitely was not in line with you people's desire and you said no she was given money. God is not happy with people like you.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by khristal87(m): 7:19am On Jan 29, 2018
Successdude:
The truth remain, people seem to be after this man. Look I'm not a fan or church member of the man. His facial expression of the man the day of her confession really showed that he was trying to appear strong and unfeigned but that look betrayed him just like when one accused overwhemly of stealing, n something goes missing around where he is, he will feel this "let people not think I'm the one now." Though he is innocent, that unease will still be there. Unease isnt always the best way to tell guilt.
That doesn't translate to the apostle sleeping with otobo. And If he did pay her, he wouldn't call her a witch, neither call her a blackmailer openly. When one wants to judge a case, one should apply reason too and anything bias, no matter how little, spoils every right judgment.
The apostle seem to have a little of "not-so-great self esteem(so to say)" seeing the overwhemly hatred n accusations; anyone would. This is my take.

NB: Christians in Nigeria the church in Nigeria is in serious (i mean serious) attack. You still need someone to tell you that ? If you know what "the gate of hell " is, you will prevent it from prevailing on the church by prayer. This is no time for argument.
Greetings to the Christians world over .... Greeting men and women of the faith.
#Shalom
My elder bro is a lawyer in Anyigba, kogi state. A native doctor came to his office sometime after d scandal. He said policemen are after him. He asked him if he knew apostle johnson, he said he only saw his pics on Tv. He said a woman came to him for help dt he slept with her and since then she hs been feeling movements within her. People directed her to him on facebook. He collected 200k from her and performed somethings for her and she left. She only came back later for refund of the money dt the jazz did nt work. He refused to return d money and that was hw d trouble started. My bro saw the woman in court when he appeared to defend the native doctor. This s a different woman from the one in d sex scandal. Is this story also blackmail again? Be careful how u support this men of God.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 29, 2018
OboOlora:
That LesbianBoy has said it all, it’s really not the fault of the bald-headed vulture looking god of man! Naija, nation of jokers cheesy
are u a naija pikin or naija throwey?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by bezimo(m): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2018
Apostle don't mind the rifrafs and online saducees and Pharisees who delight in masturbating about any thing concerning the church or men of God.

Stupidity is when you believe the bastard Otobo was NOT PAID by evil human forces to scandalize and fabricate lies against Apostle Suleman but you strongly believe Apostle suleman PAID her to confess. Can you see how stupid you are as you make a caricature of how bankrupt and depraved you think
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 29, 2018
bezimo:
Apostle don't mind the rifrafs and online saducees and Pharisees who delight in masturbating about any thing concerning the church or men of God.

Stupidity is when you believe the bastard Otobo was NOT PAID by evil human forces to scandalize and fabricate lies against Apostle Suleman but you strongly believe Apostle suleman PAID her to confess. Can you see how stupid you are as you make a caricature of how bankrupt and depraved you think

And you call yourself a Christian when all your words, actions are totally anti-CHRIST.

Jesus and the TRUE APOSTLES never got involved in any scandal because they were busy preaching the GOSPEL and living LIVES that were blameless and worthy of emulation. They were not seeking after, or drawing factional congregations and attracting the adoration and adulation that belongs to ONLY GOD.

Just look at you guys and the Charade of your so called faith, which is no faith at all but a contradiction of nefarious proportions, a total lack of respect for God and his holy things.

Shame on all of YOU who are dragging the name of the True God into the 'MUD', your damnation does not slumber.

Away with your FAKE APOSTLE and FAKE RELIGION.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by generalpipe47: 8:32am On Jan 29, 2018
If u don't know what guilty conscience is...that's what is called guilty conscience!...if not he won't be explaining what nobody asked for!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by bezimo(m): 8:35am On Jan 29, 2018
frosbel2:

And you call yourself a Christian when all your words, actions are totally anti-CHRIST.

Jesus and the TRUE APOSTLES never got involved in any scandal because they were busy preaching the GOSPEL and living LIVES that were blameless and worthy of emulation. They were not seeking after, or drawing factional congregations and attracting the adoration and adulation that belongs to ONLY GOD.

Just look at you guys and the Charade of your so called faith, which is no faith at all but a contradiction of nefarious proportions, a total lack of respect for God and his holy things.

Shame on all of YOU who are dragging the name of the True God into the 'MUD', your damnation does not slumber.

Away with your FAKE APOSTLE and FAKE RELIGION.

You the are the fake here who celebrate and propagate lies as though you are an agent of the devil. You celebrate every opportunity to castigate and rubbish the church or a man of God you don't know. On what basis are you qualified to judge the Apostle as guilty!! You are too small to judge me much less the man of God.
As you are it's impossible to claim you know the true God of the Bible because you are a fake!!. So get lost with what you think. I know what I believe!! I talk the way I talk because I know that castigating a man of God and vilifying him is ungodly and not good!!! One may wonder maybe it's because I attend his church...but I don't attend his church but I know when a man of God is accused falsely and castigated based on fabricated lies by a prostitute when he didn't commit it is not right and must be resisted and slammed by every genuine child of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by generalpipe47: 8:37am On Jan 29, 2018
Not the church, but the so called messengers of GOD(pastors)... One hardly understand dem dis days
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 29, 2018
bezimo:

You the are the fake here who celebrate and propagate lies as though you are an agent of the devil. You celebrate every opportunity to castigate and rubbish the church or a man of God you don't know. On what basis are you qualified to judge the Apostle as guilty!! You are too small to judge me much less the man of God.
As you are it's impossible to claim you know the true God of the Bible because you are a fake!!. So get lost with what you think. I know what I believe!! I talk the way I talk because I know that castigating a man of God and vilifying him is ungodly and not good!!!

Who called him to be an APOSTLE and by whose authority does he operate?

Man of GOD ?? Don't make me laugh.

Away with your fake religion and fake APOSTLE.

"As it is written: "God's name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you." - Romans 2:24

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by chubbyswit(m): 8:42am On Jan 29, 2018
LesbianBoy:

stop being a foolish dolt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

28YEARS 11months Barrenness SHATTERED By The GOD Of Chosen ( Video, Pics) / 7 Things Killing Your Prayer Life. / Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.