Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession (26234 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) / Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by generalpipe47: 8:42am On Jan 29, 2018
Define what prostitute means in 2018!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by jeruzi(m): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:
Person wey suppose dey celebrate say d hoelosho accept him bribe still get hand to tweet?
Mr Apostle, can u tell us the names of the politicians and pastors that paid Otobo,cos she obviously must have told you.
if you cant do this,you are guilty as charged!!
Yansh-bleeping Apostle!! grin
You and your likes need to ask God for forgiveness.

What I see in you all are set of people who are looking for every way not to believe the truth.

You celebrate when men are God are troubled and cast down.

Do you expect who ever paid her to defame the MoG to accept and say yes he is the one if she mentions his or their name(s)
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by bezimo(m): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2018
frosbel2:

Who called him to be an APOSTLE and by whose authority does he operate?

Man of GOD ?? Don't make me laugh.

Away with your fake religion and fake APOSTLE.

"As it is written: "God's name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you." - Romans 2:24

He doesn't need your permission to be addressed as a man of God or an Apostle.Me just like many Christians and even some unbelievers know he is a man of God with undeniable proofs validating the same by God. So your view is inconsequential!!
Besides, Be very careful on what you say against Apostle Suleman because just as God visited Miriam with leprosy for having the temirity to challenge Moses..you may just be the next case to be made a scape goat by God on how not to yarn any how against a man of God.
I have seen several cases. So be warned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by chubbyswit(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2018
FaniDan:
The Church is really on attack, see the way every body feel hurt and wish the Man of God actually fell.
anyone you see attacking the church when the truth is so glaring is either an atheist, a Muslim or part of other inconsequential belief systems bro. Just ignore the fools. But don't forget to put them in their place at times so that they won't deceive the baby Christians.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by chubbyswit(m): 8:50am On Jan 29, 2018
frosbel2:

Who called him to be an APOSTLE and by whose authority does he operate?

Man of GOD ?? Don't make me laugh.

Away with your fake religion and fake APOSTLE.

"As it is written: "God's name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you." - Romans 2:24

I'm not surprised even the devil quotes scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by evidence2018: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2018
The church of GOD will prevail.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Successdude(m): 9:29am On Jan 29, 2018
texazzpete:

I’m certainly not an idol worshipper like you!

But back on topic. When will your Papa release the names of the ‘Pastors and Politicians’ who paid Otobo?
me idol worshipper ? Like I told u earlier, not here for people like you.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by lawson007(m): 9:50am On Jan 29, 2018
All i can remember was that Apostle Suleiman said that since childhood he has always been a victim of false accusations.He made this statement about his life long before this Otobo saga.I remember hearing that clearly while watching him on TV some years back before this scandal broke out.This drama is already like what happens in the movies,a man stands to fight or speak-out for what is right against a tyrannical military democracy and the next thing we all hear is defamatory sex scandal from Otobo.
Common sense should tell all of that it was a setup up to silence the man.
If he was not silenced i can only imagine how vehemently he would have voiced out against the Benue killing by the herdsmen etc.Have we forgotten so soon that while he was voicing out against the ill of the government the police was use to try to silence him and when that didnt work the next thing we hear is sex scandal to silence him.He was a voice against the impunity of this dreaded military democracy and their attempt to silence him just failed.Glory be to God.I pray he will resume his cry against this lopsidedness of the government.freedom of speech in this country is under attack.
We the Christians in Nigeria must pray for God to order this nation and its leaders aright and peacefully too.
The truth cannot be buried for ever that was why He rose after 3 days and nights in the grave.He is the truth and the truth must always resurrect.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by webngnews: 9:54am On Jan 29, 2018
Fake
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Macmoni(m): 9:55am On Jan 29, 2018
LesbianBoy:

And what is the truth? Stop deceiving yourself mr man grin grin
u no y u believe shit like diz?? cos u are a lesbian boy u are always confused
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by princessayesha(f): 10:29am On Jan 29, 2018
grin haba afostle grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 29, 2018
bezimo:

He doesn't need your permission to be addressed as a man of God or an Apostle.Me just like many Christians and even some unbelievers know he is a man of God with undeniable proofs validating the same by God. So your view is inconsequential!!
Besides, Be very careful on what you say against Apostle Suleman because just as [b]God visited Miriam with leprosy for having the temirity [/b]to challenge Moses..you may just be the next case to be made a scape goat by God on how not to yarn any how against a man of God.
I have seen several cases. So be warned.

Which God ? Definitely not the God of the Bible.

I have had enough of you, be gone !!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Elxandre(m): 10:40am On Jan 29, 2018
I can't say for sure what transpired between them, but the boldness of the girl is unusual for a blackmailer. She even asked that his manhood be examined.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by mechanics(m): 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
Blakjewelry:
me am still looking for the truth o
Which truth do you want again?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by odumaewoma555: 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
Where you there?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by deebrownneymar: 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Money is power tho'
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Successdude(m): 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
lawson007:
All i can remember was that Apostle Suleiman said that since childhood he has always been a victim of false accusations.He made this statement about his life long before this Otobo saga.I remember hearing that clearly while watching him on TV some years back before this scandal broke out..
he really said that ? Isn't that exactly what I speculated?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by efficiencie(m): 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
When you try so hard to do a thing and you are not succeeding and it does not seem like you will succeed anytime soon why not try something else...Malign Apostle Suleiman all you want. Attribute all manner of negative things to him. If his congregation does not dwindle and his followership does not dissipate would it not be better to try doing something else...instead of wasting precious time doing a single thing that just does not work!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by millionboi2: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Blakjewelry:
me am still looking for the truth o
dont worry very soon u will confess ur own
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Blakjewelry(m): 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
millionboi2:
dont worry very soon u will confess ur own
Yes I want to confess that both of them reach a bargain
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by nwakaibeya1: 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
The most insidious (dangerous) human cheats both in marriage&religion&business etc are not physical they are highly spiritual &how would you know the cheats if you are spiritually blind? thats why its difficult for ordinary humans to understand my unbelievable truth &revelation which i continue to declare which has very few friends & due to spiritual ignorance of humans&even in their spiritual ignorance they still claim to be knowledgeable whereas they know nothing ?what a world full of human chameleons we call them&don't forget,I said in the realm of the spirit there is no distance& those who have eyes to see read me& know who's speaking powerfully about JesusChrist time&season in this generation&wise people know it's truth that I speak but pride as human killer will never allow them to tell this Jesus Christ kingdom that has comeback to BBC & CNN after all how many people who claimed to know God more than Jesus Christ in bible time followed Jesus Christ even though Jesus Christ is the God they claimed to know& you ask yourself which God was answering those prophets& pastors etc then because churches never closed down in Jesus Christ 33years existence&miracles never ciezed to happen then# why not be wise&think deeply& spiritually if you hear what you have never heard before as God has always remained a mystery&can also use who you never expect to fulfill his agenda for humanity hence we have come again but not to beg human beings, this is accept the truth or perish be you whoever on earth&beyond>watchout that only time tells who is who evil or good and know that it's only at night that we know who is who, no pretenses at Night #Jeremiah 5,21-24

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
chubbyswit:
I'm not surprised even the devil quotes scriptures.

Do you mean your Pastor devils !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

28YEARS 11months Barrenness SHATTERED By The GOD Of Chosen ( Video, Pics) / 7 Things Killing Your Prayer Life. / Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.