Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall (7425 Views)

Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University / A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam / 10 Costly Mistakes University Students Make In Their First Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by phemmyfour: 6:15am On Jan 30, 2018
Launcher:

I also disagree with you claim, there is nothing like ATM card, it's called debit card or credit card (which we don't use here in Nigeria)
We have credit cards in Nigeria. Few people use it
Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by markdgreat: 6:16am On Jan 30, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
I'm too sorry Nairalanders, i never meant to embarrass anyone here but let me ask, though no one is above mistake but it seems almost 75% of people both scholars,students,graduates and even the bank tellers make this great mistake.
ATM MACHINE: Why adding the machine again when ATM means Automated Teller Machine. Please take off one of the Machines either From the ATM Then you can start to call it AT-Machine.
Thanks from a Nairalander.
Omuneizzy6:
I'm too sorry Nairalanders, i never meant to embarrass anyone here but let me ask, though no one is above mistake but it seems almost 75% of people both scholars,students,graduates and even the bank tellers make this great mistake.
ATM MACHINE: Why adding the machine again when ATM means Automated Teller Machine. Please take off one of the Machines either From the ATM Then you can start to call it AT-Machine.
Omuneizzy6:

easier said than done thou. �
Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by markdgreat: 6:21am On Jan 30, 2018
grin it happen sometimes
Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by opribo(m): 6:32am On Jan 30, 2018
There is nothing wrong whatsoever with calling an ATM a machine.

The device itself is called an ATM which is short for Automated Teller Machine. So by calling it an ATM you only referring to it's name and then adding machine to it only signifies it's a tool.

You can also call it a touch point or self service equipment.
Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:09am On Jan 30, 2018
lol....don't blame us o..the words are to long and to make it sweet, its best we ad the machine....AT MACHINE will not be sweet to the ear compare to ATM MACHINE....well to me all n.a. still the same ooo
Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by sulakishop(m): 8:03am On Jan 30, 2018
That one no concern me sha, ask Nepa, them don change from nepa to phcn and now TCN. Nepa na still nepa. Ask etisalat even now wey dem be 9mobile... grin
Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by Uyi168: 8:27am On Jan 30, 2018
AnonyNymous:
GTB Bank grin grin grin
..what people normally say is GT bank...me never hear gtb bank before for people mouth..
Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by brendz(f): 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
Uyi168:
..what people normally say is GT bank...me never hear gtb bank before for people mouth..

lol.. People dey talk am jare. you don hear "Reverse Back Seyin" before. Na just tautology..
Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by Uyi168: 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
brendz:

lol.. People dey talk am jare. you don hear "Reverse Back Seyin" before. Na just tautology..
..have u ever heard people say 'gtb bank' before?...i think d only time people make that mistake is in d 'written' form..
Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by jonero4(m): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
grin
phemmyfour:
3. At The Moment
grin
phemmyfour:
3. At The Moment
Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by planetzoom: 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
pls where can.I.get my BVN number
Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by Omuneizzy6(m): 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
planetzoom:
pls where can.I.get my BVN number
at ''GTb bank'' but u can go through the ATM machine hahahaha u never chinchunchin
Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by josh123(m): 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
The mistake is only made in nigeria
Re: Checkout This Big Mistake Everyone Make In The Banking Hall by GetUmad: 7:17am On Feb 01, 2018
Even you don't know the meaning of a "banking hall".
Go figure.

Anyone that sees your thread would think you're about to correct people on a particular error peculiar to people/customers in THE BANKING HALL. That would have been a particular subject only of interest in the banking hall.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic / Uniben 2nd Batch Result Out. Call 08038611161 For Infos. / Uniben Degree Certicate Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.