Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Pls Help; How Do I Transfer Money From My Mind To My Bank Account? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help; How Do I Transfer Money From My Mind To My Bank Account? (2659 Views)

How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? / After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] / How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help; How Do I Transfer Money From My Mind To My Bank Account? by mespusinglez(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2018
Every Day I Do Feel It In My Mind That I Have Millions Of Naira....But Can't See Nor Touch it.
Pls How Do I Make It To Come To Pass...
Pls In What Way Or Manner Or MethoD Can I Transfer The Money In My Mind To My Bank Account?
!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help; How Do I Transfer Money From My Mind To My Bank Account? by successking401(m): 8:49am On Jan 29, 2018
mespusinglez:
Every Day I Do Feel It In My Mind That I Have Millions Of Naira....But Can't See Nor Touch it.
Pls In What Way Or Manner Or MethoD Can I Transfer The Money In My Mind To My Bank Account?
!

LWKMD. you made my day with it
Re: Pls Help; How Do I Transfer Money From My Mind To My Bank Account? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 29, 2018
mespusinglez:
!

By going out to work in a Monday morning not to be in nairaland looking for nude pix
Re: Pls Help; How Do I Transfer Money From My Mind To My Bank Account? by mespusinglez(m): 9:06am On Jan 29, 2018
successking401:
LWKMD. you made my day with it
YOU'RE WELCOME
Re: Pls Help; How Do I Transfer Money From My Mind To My Bank Account? by Bossontop(m): 9:08am On Jan 29, 2018
Have u tried Bluetooth xender flashshare shearit??
No need to thank me later....wat are friends for wink wink
Re: Pls Help; How Do I Transfer Money From My Mind To My Bank Account? by Jamariwolff(f): 9:09am On Jan 29, 2018
By selling your soul to the devil.
Re: Pls Help; How Do I Transfer Money From My Mind To My Bank Account? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2018
Lemme take you to one baba. D baba is ogbonge!
Re: Pls Help; How Do I Transfer Money From My Mind To My Bank Account? by LessNoise: 10:00am On Jan 29, 2018
mespusinglez:
!

You stole this line from Twitter buh forgot to steal the meme that comes with it smh
Re: Pls Help; How Do I Transfer Money From My Mind To My Bank Account? by mespusinglez(m): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2018
LessNoise:

You stole this line from Twitter buh forgot to steal the meme that comes with it smh
There You're Wrong.... I Don't Twit
Re: Pls Help; How Do I Transfer Money From My Mind To My Bank Account? by LessNoise: 10:46am On Jan 29, 2018
mespusinglez:
There You're Wrong.... I Don't Twit TWEET

Yeah what are the odds of 2 people having the same exact line in their heads lmao I look like a kid abi grin
Re: Pls Help; How Do I Transfer Money From My Mind To My Bank Account? by mespusinglez(m): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2018
LessNoise:

Yeah what are the odds of 2 people having the same exact line in their heads lmao I look like a kid abi grin
SO THAT'S NOT COPYING....HOPE YOU GET IT
Re: Pls Help; How Do I Transfer Money From My Mind To My Bank Account? by Gofwane(m): 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Op, stop taking Roche (rophynol). It makes you feel you have plenty money somewhere and then you begin to dash the little you have in your pocket grin you will even feel happy about it!

Na wen the thing clear from your head you go realise that you are the most broke modafvcker grin
Re: Pls Help; How Do I Transfer Money From My Mind To My Bank Account? by Myself2(m): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
Simple

Smoke two big wraps of a mixture of Kwale igbo and Oshogbo weed, then you can do the transfer
Re: Pls Help; How Do I Transfer Money From My Mind To My Bank Account? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
Simple...imagine u have a bank acct in ur mind, den do mobile transfer
Re: Pls Help; How Do I Transfer Money From My Mind To My Bank Account? by Burgerlomo: 2:47am On Feb 02, 2018
It's very simple to do through constant meditations cool

(1) (Reply)

What Is The World Turning Into~~ / See The Salvage Reply This Man Got For Asking For Counsel (photos) / Why Are Some Men Heartless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.