Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] (4581 Views)

This PuS,Sy Was Breathing In And Out As I Was Furking It Pictures / How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp / Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by Tekahashi: 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
I wonder what God used to create the hearts of fraudsters. I study in the University from a very poor background, I wonder how my mom always meets up with the bills because she farms, single-handedly....
...But this last school fees, she found it difficult to provide, probably I had taken her for granted and when she told me she's stranded, I started ranting in the presence of others, one of the women sitting there that day got annoyed and yelled at me that "can't you see your mates driving big cars? as old as you are you are still troubling your parent for fees, what happened to your hands? "I kept mute immediately, this is not the first time I've been compared to my age mates by people around but I don't know what got me off this time.
A few weeks back one of my neighbors at home drove a benz car, glk to be precise and started spraying money around, everyone was hailing him, at that point I was also compared to him by others, so after this particular comment, I made up my mind to do the same thing that I thought gave the others their quick money.. I'm not a novice in the field so I got my tools ready, I decided to start with dating because offline I'm a smooth talker. in less than 1 month I got up to 10 different ladies who where willing to die for me (no joke ) ,now time to move on to the next devilish step, I just couldn't do it, I couldn't scam those who had trust in me, it was bad enough that I was playing with their feelings so here I am again back to square one.. I still get a lot of messages from them but I don't reply, most of my friends had asked to buy my account up to a tune of 500k but I refused..
......PICTURES REMOVED

3 Likes

Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by Kobojunkie: 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
Tekahashi:
I wonder what God used to create the hearts of fraudsters. I study in the University from a very poor background, I wonder how my mom always meets up with the bills because she farms, single-handedly....
...But this last school fees, she found it difficult to provide, probably I had taken her for granted and when she told me she's stranded, I started ranting in the presence of others, ...at that point I was also compared to him by others, so after this particular comment, I made up my mind to do the same thing that I thought gave the others their quick money.. I'm not a novice in the field so I got my tools ready, I decided to start with dating because offline I'm a smooth talker. in less than 1 month I got up to 10 different ladies who where willing to die for me (no joke ) ,.... so here I am again back to square one.. I still get a lot of messages from them but I don't reply, most of my friends had asked to buy my account up to a tune of 500k but I refused..
You are well on your way to establishing yourself as a fool... keep at it! undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by NeckingNgulping(m): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
Don't mind that first person that commented. She probably didn't read the whole thing.

It's a good thing you have conscience. Resist any urge to defraud people regardless of the situation you're going through, and ignore the ones putting pressure on you. Everything will be fine soon.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by Ineedhustle247: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
Why not sell the account for that 500k use it and start something?
angry

2 Likes

Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by Mrkrobz(m): 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ineedhustle247:
angry

Dis is how you will know that he isn't telling the truth

3 Likes

Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by lhordspy: 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
Op is a lying..

Just look at the pattern of all those supposedly messages. They are the same with the way the OP types.

Try another format OP. This is a bad attempt at traffic

2 Likes

Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by Tekahashi: 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ineedhustle247:
angry
there's is no difference between this and scamming them myself, infact I would have cheated myself if I had done sold it.
Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by Tekahashi: 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Op is a lying..

Just look at the pattern of all those supposedly messages. They are the same with the way the OP types.

Try another format OP. This is a bad attempt at traffic
God, is there any pay in gaining traffic in nl? saying I typed those messages myself? very funny, I didn't type those
Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by Wilddove(m): 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
That your friend wey dey spread money anyhow na how many house im get...abeg na wetin be the title of this your movie?
Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by Tekahashi: 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
Don't mind that first person that commented. She probably didn't read the whole thing.

It's a good thing you have conscience. Resist any urge to defraud people regardless of the situation you're going through, and ignore the ones putting pressure on you. Everything will be fine soon.
thanks for the reassurance
Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by dontrulee: 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
I can totally relate with your experiences Op. I also have rich friends around me but am the odd one out. I'll prefer to starve to death than to defraud anyone. Infact people trust me to the extent of keeping their things or money with me because they know I wouldn't spend it no matter the situation.

I also have a lot of ladies around me both online and offline that I am even tired of them already.

Op, focus on learning skills both online and offline, it may not be much money but it will bring you something clean, satisfying and fulfilling. I wish you the best and I hope situations doesn't change you into a monster.

7 Likes

Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by Tekahashi: 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
Wilddove:
That your friend wey dey spread money anyhow na how many house im get...abeg na wetin be the title of this your movie?
just call it tekahashi's story bruv
Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by Ineedhustle247: 6:39am On Oct 11, 2022
Mrkrobz:

Urgent 2k never embarrass d baba yet grin
Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by Ineedhustle247: 6:40am On Oct 11, 2022
Tekahashi:
there's is no difference between this and scamming them myself, infact I would have cheated myself if I had done sold it.

Noted
Next case please!
Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by Tekahashi: 6:55am On Oct 11, 2022
Mrkrobz:

sell my friends off for 500k? I just told you I couldn't do it's not about the price mister
Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by Sweetvie: 7:25am On Oct 11, 2022
I feel you
Well, don't let anyone make u do something you're against. Don't feel pressure and don't let anyone compare you to others... You're you
Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by Honchoslim16(m): 7:28am On Oct 11, 2022
Can't make them happy, they'll laugh if I give up
In and out, that shit so tough
Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by Tekahashi: 8:05am On Oct 11, 2022
dontrulee:
I can totally relate with your experiences Op. I also have rich friends around me but am the odd one out. I'll prefer to starve to death than to defraud anyone. Infact people trust me to the extent of keeping their things or money with me because they know I wouldn't spend it no matter the situation.

I also have a lot of ladies around me both online and offline that I am even tired of them already.

Op, focus on learning skills both online and offline, it may not be much money but it will bring you something clean, satisfying and fulfilling. I wish you the best and I hope situations doesn't change you into a monster.
thank you bruv, I appreciate your advice, I've already learnt something, just saving money for a laptop to start working, I can't work offline due to my tedious school work
Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by squash47(m): 8:26am On Oct 11, 2022
Oga no dey paint yourself as saint. Talk true, Yahoo never favor you... Instead of u to bill those clients steady steady and pray to cash out ..... u dey here dey claim say ur heart no carry am.

Later now u go begin do am and by then e go.don late.
Na this thing happened for that chinua Achebe Novel, "No longer at Ease".

Wetin ur mate dey do now, follow dey do am.
Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by Tekahashi: 9:00am On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetvie:
I feel you
Well, don't let anyone make u do something you're against. Don't feel pressure and don't let anyone compare you to others... You're you
thank you very much, I won't be bothered anymore by what everyone else thinks, it's takes so much resolve to go against what you are and that (fraud) is definitely not me

1 Like

Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by Sweetvie: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2022
Tekahashi:
thank you very much, I won't be bothered anymore by what everyone else thinks, it's takes so much resolve to go against what you are and that (fraud) is definitely not me
That's it... Be yourself don't be what others want you to be... If anything happens they will be the first to talk down on you.
Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by underscore33: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2022
Ineedhustle247:
angry
not a good idea
Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by Tekahashi: 10:37am On Oct 11, 2022
squash47:
Oga no dey paint yourself as saint. Talk true, Yahoo never favor you... Instead of u to bill those clients steady steady and pray to cash out ..... u dey here dey claim say ur heart no carry am.

Later now u go begin do am and by then e go.don late.
Na this thing happened for that chinua Achebe Novel, "No longer at Ease".

Wetin ur mate dey do now, follow dey do am.
why would I go back, monitor me, I'll become successful without cheating people of their hard earned money

1 Like

Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by dontrulee: 11:09am On Oct 11, 2022
Tekahashi:
thank you bruv, I appreciate your advice, I've already learnt something, just saving money for a laptop to start working, I can't work offline due to my tedious school work

Alright, that's good.
I can introduce you to an abritage trading platform where you can buy foreign currency at a low rate and sell at a high rate. The profit is okay and there is no loss. Are you interested?
Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by okunwaye(m): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2022
click my signature to earn free 20 ET coin on telegram now. one ET is worth around 7 dollars now and you can earn more from referrals
Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by Ineedhustle247: 11:29am On Oct 11, 2022
[quote author=underscore33 post=117462480] not a good idea
[/qusote]

Why
Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by Weirdcamila: 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
dontrulee:

Alright, that's good.
I can introduce you to an abritage trading platform where you can buy foreign currency at a low rate and sell at a high rate. The profit is okay and there is no loss. Are you interested?

Lol
Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by Tekahashi: 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
dontrulee:

Alright, that's good.
i'm very much interested sir, at any available opportunity, but what are the requirements?
Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by Holybaddo: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
You are not yet ready
Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by dontrulee: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
Tekahashi:
i'm very much interested sir, at any available opportunity, but what are the requirements?

It's free to register.

https://www.hybitrage.com/register?ref=AlabiSamuel

You can contact me on WhatsApp for more info, I'll explain everything to you.

My number is 09024387119
Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by dontrulee: 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
Tekahashi:
why would I go back, monitor me, I'll become successful without cheating people of their hard earned money

I trust you, you have a good heart and I am happy for you. That's why I'm introducing this opportunity to you. You'll be glad you joined. It's something I'm currently doing.
Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
Morals would be the death of us and the perfect way to achieve a sane society.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Think This Marriage Can Work Any Longer(photos) / She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! / In Response To Making Love During Menstruation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.