Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) (75587 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Principal Exposed After Having Sex With Female Students And Teachers (photos) / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by ayourbamie: 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mr. Asenuga comes to mind. SONCOHS. Ifako agege

1 Like

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by fasho01(m): 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
Shame on him

1 Like

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
cutefergiee:
Izzit only my eyes seeing the man look like dat of a pastor of one Nigerian EMBASSY church?or is my eyes doin me one kind?
You dey find trouble.

1 Like

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nawa o
Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
hh
Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by sou1p1an0(m): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
Dis is Adolf Hitler reincarnated...he shud b behind bars asap
Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
cruzita:
But are those women daft or what why allow him take photo of them
It's not their fault, The moment you get horn y, You lack the the ability to think straight until you done with the act, In that state of horniness, Most wishes are always granted, be it a woman asking a man for stuff or a man asking a woman for anything.
Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by padua1234: 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
end time principal
Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
hawk05 post=646
07716:

Good day nairalanders, am down and I need your help... Lemme go straight to the point without wasting time. Today I lost 64k meant for my boss, and he give me 6hours to refund his money.
Am begging any meaningful nairalanders to please help me. Any amount will be appreciated. God will surely reward you..

Foolish fool

1 Like

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
tstx:
Men truly are pigs o
WHO ARE YOU THEN?

1 Like

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by SirLakes: 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
MVP grin
Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by LordAA(m): 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
classicfrank4u:
VIDEO or I don't believe grin
Seconded
Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
are they going to blame Nigerians and other immigrants on this fvckly buhari see your fellow paedophile P:
Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by elisha4gabriel(m): 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
hawk05:
Good day nairalanders, am down and I need your help... Lemme go straight to the point without wasting time. Today I lost 64k meant for my boss, and he give me 6hours to refund his money.
Am begging any meaningful nairalanders to please help me. Any amount will be appreciated. God will surely reward you..
what did you use your boss money to do?
Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
chibuike53:

Foolish fool
LOL... Y U dey insult am?
Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
Oboy cheesy cheesy
Checkout numbers of people viewing the thread grin cheesy

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
Isn't dat daddy freeze?
Nope that's mxolisi in uzalo.
Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
hawk05:
Good day nairalanders, am down and I need your help... Lemme go straight to the point without wasting time. Today I lost 64k meant for my boss, and he gave me 6hours to refund his money.
cool
Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by Zrancop: 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Gungnir:
See as the guy resemble Freeze... grin
[color=#000099][/color] Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
tstx:
Men truly are pigs o

Just like your father!! grin grin grin
Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by Eldavis(m): 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
Wesporting:
The man resemble Daddy Freeze grin

Please, who was counting the women?
grin grin the personal assistant
Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
wink wink sad
hawk05:
undecided
hawk05:
How u take lost 64k?The daily corporate beggars here is nauseating."i'm a student of bla bla sch.The sch porter will shut down at bla bla time"Some of u peep gamble/play Bet9ja game hoping to win million overnight.Listen. up,ur oga nor go kee u.Tell him to deduct the 64k from ur salAry. No vex

2 Likes

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by noziz(m): 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
cool 34 students and 5 staff!!!!! this man don bleep pass me o. make dem free d man jor as far as e no rape dem, no case at all. d students and staff willing give ham as such e enjoy, the students and staff also enjoy grin cool 34 students and 5 staff!!!!! this man don bleep pass me o. make dem free d man jor as far as e no rape dem, no case at all. d students and staff willingly give ham as such e enjoy, the students and staff also enjoy
Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by blues343(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
hawk05:
Lost 64K.. Na Small Pikin U B
Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by Manasp: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
akeentech:

Oga, stop playing bet9ja. If you win wit ur oga money shey u go come share us inside?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnn,
Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
Iphone5:
Where are the videos now or link to the videos angry
wetin u wan take am do... I'm sure ur vaselin remain only small
Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by itiswell247: 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
He should be castrated straight away, Nonesense
Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
akeentech:

Oga, stop playing bet9ja. If you win wit ur oga money shey u go come share us inside?
dnt mind him.Stop playing. games,dey nor go listen .Make him oga deduct the 64k from his salary

1 Like

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by aribitoye(m): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
akeentech:
See handsome man, who no like beta tin
Hmmmm. Gay spotted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whats Your Spec ( Guys Only, Ladies Watch) Pics / Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story / His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.