Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! (39524 Views)

I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise / I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case / Masturbation: I Think I Have PE And ED, I'm Just 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by naturefellow(m): 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
Here's the answer to your concern...

Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by clefstone(m): 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jayk1:
i just hate looking younger than my real age. what are the challenges u faced??
the only major challenge is that you have to wait a long time before dating and when u start driving and people assume it's your father's car. There are a lot of advantages that come with it though
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
clefstone:
the only major challenge is that you have to wait a long time before dating and when u start driving and people assume it's your father's car. There are a lot of advantages that come with it though
exactly... especially the dating part. also pple dont take take u seriously
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by JAccksnow(m): 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
Why not try lifting weights, u will be amazed.
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by Greatzeus(m): 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
taylor88:
Upload ur pix first

Another man dey one corner dey run every morning when no body dey chase am just to loose fat

My advice:
1. Date a fat girl and don't use condom, if STD can be contacted then what is holding fats and calories to enter ur body

2. Eat without reason and season, if them keep food for ur neighbours or children eat it they'll understand ur journey

3. Look like for any hippopotamus looking man of God and sow a seed into his life

4. If ur sleeping and u get hungry at midnight chop pillow

5. If u want to board a public bus or vehicle sit in between 2 Eniola Badmus looking ladies i think they have something for share on ur favour

No body should also me my eyes are paining me i won't see ur quotes
Guy,you can be anything you want in this world, believe me, except being a comedian. You suck so much at jokes I think for the sake of humanity,you shouldn't crack one again,thanks for your understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by clefstone(m): 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jayk1:
exactly... especially the dating part. also pple dont take take u seriously
focus on the good part and work to develop yourself for the future, after all when the time comes u go see date run
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by stilldoingokay(f): 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
taylor88:
Upload ur pix first

Another man dey one corner dey run every morning when no body dey chase am just to loose fat

My advice:
1. Date a fat girl and don't use condom, if STD can be contacted then what is holding fats and calories to enter ur body

2. Eat without reason and season, if them keep food for ur neighbours or children eat it they'll understand ur journey

3. Look like for any hippopotamus looking man of God and sow a seed into his life

5. If u want to board a public bus or vehicle sit in between 2 Eniola Badmus looking ladies i think they have something for share on ur favour

I swear you're the most wickedest person I have ever red of.

what the heck.
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by Lawrittanneka68(f): 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
ayorhmeeday:
Good afternoon Sirs/Mas. I have a problem with gaining weight. I'm 21 years old but i don't seem to be growing in size (width specifically). I lost my cheek fat at a tender age of 15.

Now, i look gaunt and way older than my real age. And the the funny thing is i eat a Lot as my diet contains mostly CARBOHYDRATE cos of their calories (fats). But it appears my body isn't just storing any of the fat cos i am still as skinny as ever.

So i want to know if that's a health problem??...do i have HIV/AIDS??...am i ever going to get fat??
Yes if you which,try these two wonderful products from Swissgarde supplements,if you are interested WhatsAp on: 08038220168

1 Like

Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
ayorhmeeday:
Good afternoon Sirs/Mas. I have a problem with gaining weight. I'm 21 years old but i don't seem to be growing in size (width specifically). I lost my cheek fat at a tender age of 15.

Now, i look gaunt and way older than my real age. And the the funny thing is i eat a Lot as my diet contains mostly CARBOHYDRATE cos of their calories (fats). But it appears my body isn't just storing any of the fat cos i am still as skinny as ever.

So i want to know if that's a health problem??...do i have HIV/AIDS??...am i ever going to get fat??
protein powder and weight lifting
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by Donjcco(m): 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
taylor88:
Upload ur pix first

My advice:

My belle oo ..kee me abeg
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
It's like this front page is for senseless threads. How're we to tell someone we've not even seen his HIV status.
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by Moyenii(f): 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
It's a she not he. I don't know but a friend told me. It was also responsible for her not having kids on time
hanassholesolo:

How did he solve the issue?
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by Originalsly: 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
ayorhmeeday:

eez like u don't understand that i direly need to be at least "chubby"... if not FAT.
Lol...ok...still can't help you!...do post pics of before and after so we can see your transformation.
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by job1(m): 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
ayorhmeeday:

So without pix we should now start giving you invisible solutions. Eat junk food na
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by ceononi: 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
ayorhmeeday:

Your seriously asking us whether you have HIV/AIDS?.....Are you mad?

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by Machiavelli1(m): 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
LuvU2:
Lol nothing is wrong with u. Nothing to worry about if u eat healthy nd dnt do some funny stuffs
I've stumbled on your dp more than a million time, why?
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by hanassholesolo: 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
Moyenii:
It's a she not he. I don't know but my aunt told me. It was also responsible for her not having kids on time

Would it be too much for me to ask you to find out from her what the person did?
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by midastouch040(f): 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
Since you are eating enough, start lifting dumb bells and weights. Read up exercises for ectomorphs and skinny people who want to add muscles/weight. You can check up those that will build your arms, legs, chests etc. And build you up generally. You can do it if you set your mind to it.
If you have some money, join a gym. Though, you can do without a gym.

ayorhmeeday:

Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by taylor88(m): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
stilldoingokay:

I swear you're the most wickedest person I have ever red of.

what the heck.

Am not honey
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
ayorhmeeday:

Do you masturbate often?

If you do how many times do you do it daily?

How about your sleep pattern? Do you get a minimum of 6 hours sleep daily?

Your water intake - drink a minimum of 2 litres daily. This is non negotiable

Forget your high carb diet. Stick to a clean diet with lots of vegetables.

You want to get muscles? Increase your protein intake and exercise.

Why should you listen to me? Well I used to be very skinny but now I have a six pac and look good wink

1 Like

Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by Banter1(m): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
DeLioncourt:
buy apetamine
what is it for please?
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by vickydevoka(m): 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
Stop playing bet9ja. I give u 2 montha u will regain ur weight. money lost = weight lost

1 Like

Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by muhammed50(m): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
bravesoul247:
how does it make one loose weight?
By forcefully releasing your generations!
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by chiefojiji(m): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
I came in to check the skinny boy, unfortunately, I couldn't see it.... Thats just a fv3k..

Well you must have spirit children or wife that are svcking the calories you're trying to keep. If you refuse that, then u have hiv, or probably AID
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by Paradigme777: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
taylor88:
Upload ur pix first

My advice:

3. Look out for any hippopotamus looking man of God and sow a seed into his life

No body should quote me my eyes are paining me i won't see ur quotes
grin grin grin
Dude u just made my �
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by Azor1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
taylor88:
Upload ur pix first

My advice:

3. Look out for any hippopotamus looking man of God and sow a seed into his life

No body should quote me my eyes are paining me i won't see ur quotes

guy are you for real on this your lackadaisical advice, you need jesus
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by stilldoingokay(f): 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
taylor88:

Am not honey

honey kee, who call you honey?.
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by Qmedspharma(m): 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
Available.. Call us!

Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by Uziyl(m): 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
of all the things to be worried about in this present economy. it is not gaining weight you want to kill yourself ontop... I just pity you.
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
buy ciprigold take plenty diary and eggs...and sleep well
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by ayorhmeeday(m): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
**sighs**...
I should've just gone to see a dietician.
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by ayorhmeeday(m): 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
efesodje:

Do you masturbate often?

If you do how many times do you do it daily?

How about your sleep pattern? Do you get a minimum of 6 hours sleep daily?

Your water intake - drink a minimum of 2 litres daily. This is non negotiable

Forget your high carb diet. Stick to a clean diet with lots of vegetables.

You want to get muscles? Increase your protein intake and exercise.

Why should you listen to me? Well I used to be very skinny but now I have a six pac and look good wink

i forgot to add that i don't want to build muscle. i only want fat. The whole idea is that once i gain fat, it will consequently affect the way my face looks by filling all the "contours" (primarily, my cheeks) that were formally full during my early teens thereby making me look younger and LESS UGLY

besides...who six pac epp??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure / Detox Foods You Should Start Eating / Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.