Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! (39526 Views)

I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise / I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case / Masturbation: I Think I Have PE And ED, I'm Just 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by meobizy(f): 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
Wow. One spammer with multiple accounts took over the thread. Lol. OP is an unserious entity. Everybody I know was skinny at 21 years old. His type will come back at 29 - 33 asking for how to lose weight since he’s left the attribute to nature to control.
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by AlexJohn88: 11:23am On Jul 27, 2020
I have listened to this site through my friends. I really like this blog to visiting here and also I appreciate your work and effort. If you are looking for any wine fridge with great quality so here (weinkühler manschette test) you can buy this at an affordable price. I hope you like to visit here.
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by moshuur(m): 11:16am On Sep 17, 2020
ayorhmeeday:

i forgot to add that i don't want to build muscle. i only want fat. The whole idea is that once i gain fat, it will consequently affect the way my face looks by filling all the "contours" (primarily, my cheeks) that were formally full during my early teens thereby making me look younger and LESS UGLY

besides...who six pac epp??
sir...I also need to fill d contours wey dey my face (cheek area)...pls av u been able to gain d facial fat ....
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by Olupristine(f): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Try to put ur mind at rest...and sleep well too
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by ejiogbe2: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
Complan Milk is the answer to the fat you need. You will be surprised at the result. if you combine it with multivitamins.

But before the milk and multivitamin take antibiotics (Ampiclox) or Probiotic for 7 to 14 days.

Complan milk in Nigeria is about ₦8,500

You can buy complan milk at https://golouda.com.ng/ad/how-much-is-complan-milk-in-nigeria unfortunately you may not get it in any shop and most unline sellers too dont have it in stock. but try the pasted web address if they have it.

It is best you consult your doctor before using any medical advice you recive online.
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by alexcop: 3:30am On Sep 30, 2020
There is nothing wrong with you dear!!

There are 3 body type,
Ectomorph,
Mesomorph
Endomorph

You belong to the ectomorph group, They have very high metabolism, so they break down calories very fast and sometimes, when you don't eat early, they breakdown your muscles too, leaving you with lean muscle fibres.

It is not a disease my dear, its your body type and if you want to put on some body structure

I will encourage active consumption of protein, instead of excess calorie. eat protein every 3 hrs, so by the time your body metabolites whats you ate, in 3 hrs you are eating again, so your body, especially muscles will receive adequate nutrient for growth.

Try this for 3 month straight and give your testimony
Re: Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! by writeratgtt: 6:05pm On May 27, 2023
Yeah, I understand but
files over miles
was an awesome website just like hesgoal, don't you agree?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Detox Foods You Should Start Eating / 94-Year-Old Nigerian Woman, Alakija, A Sickle Cell Patient (Photos) / Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.