Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,070 members, 7,953,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

Let Her Go Or Keep Flaming The Ember Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Her Go Or Keep Flaming The Ember Of Love (436 Views)

I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities, Never Let Her Go – Science / Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Her Go Or Keep Flaming The Ember Of Love by charliebiz(m): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
A friend of mine needs advise and he is reading.
He met this lovely lady and fell in love with her. As it was getting serious, he found out that she is in a relationship but a distant one that is hitting a wall because of breakdown in communication and she been trying to make it work. Now, she is into him and finding it hard to call it quit. Should he keep pushing to make her quit her relationship or just let her make her choice. He wants to marry her.
Re: Let Her Go Or Keep Flaming The Ember Of Love by FvckShiT(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
-He should keep fůcking her till she makes a fůcking decision bout er bloodyfūcking long distance fool
Re: Let Her Go Or Keep Flaming The Ember Of Love by Newboss(m): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
Play the "ultimatum card"! angry
Re: Let Her Go Or Keep Flaming The Ember Of Love by charliebiz(m): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
He is a good guy. Doesn't want to waste his time with a fruitless relationship. He is not in for the Bleep.
FvckShiT:
-He should keep fůcking her till she makes a fůcking decision bout er bloodyfūcking long distance fool

(1) (Reply)

Dating Tip: Here Is Why You Shouldn't Ask Your Date If They Are Still Single / Botswana Lawmakers Ban Sex Dolls / Female Circumcision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.