Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) (9901 Views)

Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec / Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by Anthony0094(m): 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
CUT HER LOOSE! LET HER GO!
.. And that is the big difference for us men, we might not know who we really love, but we always know who we really want to marry. Our feelings may change like the seasons, but that marriage decision remains the same. We know who we want, we always do. We know who we are keeping for sex, and who we are reserving for marriage. It is just the thing about us, our desire might be for many, but our marriage decision is always fixed on one.

So this year dear uncle, please for the sake of God, if you know in your heart of hearts that you're not going to marry that girl, cut her loose and let her go. Let her go start something new with someone who will. You have taken enough from her, you have enjoyed the free sex and other wifely privileges, cut her loose bro, don't tie down what another man is fasting and praying to have, let that girl go, please. All the children she has aborted for you is enough, pity the husband God has reserved for her. All the dry gin and postinor she has been swallowing like Vitamin C to cover your shame is enough sacrifice uncle, help her womb, it is not fair that you will take everything from her and go marry someone who has been reserving everything for you, that is wickedness uncle.

We all know who we want to marry, and to be honest the woman we want to marry we don't treat her like this, because we don't want to destroy our own garden. You know I speak the truth, so unfair to destroy the soil of another brother who is somewhere waiting anxiously for his harvest, so unfair.

Let that girl go sir, however you want to do it, just let her go;

"I need a break"
"I need some space to figure out my life"
"I think we need some time apart"
"I have some serious issues right now and I need some time to think"

However you want to say it just let her go. Push her away if she does not want to go;

Ignore her calls until she gets the message.
Ignore her texts until she gets tired.
Pretend to be busy until she's fed up.
Put up some annoying attitude that she cannot keep up with.

Just do anything to push her away. Don't worry if she will be hurt, let her hurt, let her cry, let the disappointment come, let her feel the pain, after a while she will be fine. It is better for you to hurt her now than hold on to her and hurt her destiny, let her cry her way into the right arms.

Set that girl free if you're not going to marry her, please release her to find her destiny if you cannot see her in yours.
Lalasticlala

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by mzHANA(f): 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
OK! Hope they will hear.

2 Likes

Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by DrRasheed: 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
Gerrrarahia mehn..!

3 Likes

Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by BlackDBagba: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
Okay...

1 Like

Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by Anthony0094(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
DrRasheed:
Gerrrarahia mehn..!
If I catch u

Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
If I notice that the relationship is not heading anywhere, I cut you loose even before you cut me loose.

4 Likes

Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by Oyindidi(f): 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ladies, if he's refuses to let you go, you break off from him.

2 Likes

Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by Mznaett: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
Bitter-truth wink

3 Likes

Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hmmn
Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
I concur with op
Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hmm
Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by willi926(m): 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
i hav tried to let her go but she no gree. she went to d extnt of takin some nonse all in d name of killin her sef if i dnt return 2 her,my close friend and evn her own friend pleaded wit me nt to leav her. i am partialy in a dilema, we see each other everyday, cos her place of work is opposite mine. i hv told told her categoricaly dat i cant marry u and i am already seein her as sex pet just 4 her to get angry and leave me but her response shockd me. she said she does nt mind. am tired mhen

1 Like

Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
Ladies, if he's refuses two let you go, you break off from him.
How do you feel after being the first to dissolve a relationship?

And

How many have you cut loose?
Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by rawpadgin(m): 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nice piece
Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by Donald3d(m): 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
willi926:
i hav tried to let her go but she no gree. she went to d extnt of takin some nonse all in d name of killin her sef if i dnt return 2 her,my close friend and evn her own friend pleaded wit me nt to leav her. i am partialy in a dilema, we see each other everyday, cos her place of work is opposite mine. i hv told told her categoricaly dat i cant marry u and i am already seein her as sex pet just 4 her to get angry and leave me but her response shockd me. she said she does nt mind. am tired mhen
You don enter am
Just relocate

3 Likes

Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by Lorbar(f): 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
If only they will listen. This applies to ladies too, no matter how difficult, let yourself go!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by Obudupikin: 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
Real talk.

I've made it a matter of principle never to lead a woman on. I am always straight with her from the onset.

Ironically, I observe that some ladies would rather be lied to. But that's not an excuse gentlemen.

Like the OP advised, if you don't see yourself spending the rest of your sunsets with her please cut her loose.

3 Likes

Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by Sage7(m): 12:50am On Jan 15, 2018
Please do not cut her loose if there are suicidal tendencies!

1 Like

Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by LessNoise: 12:59am On Jan 15, 2018
Sage7:
Please do not cut her loose if there are suicidal tendencies!

How many ladies are actually suicidal majority of them can't kill a roach
Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by Sage7(m): 1:25am On Jan 15, 2018
LessNoise:

How many ladies are actually suicidal majority of them can't kill a roach

Ok o...you'd be surprised!

Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by Papanwamaikpe: 8:10am On Jan 15, 2018
I'll let her go when am done with the pussy
Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by IdeyFindWife: 8:16am On Jan 15, 2018
Anthony0094:
CUT HER LOOSE! LET HER GO!
.. And that is the big difference for us men, we might not know who we really love, but we always know who we really want to marry. Our feelings may change like the seasons, but that marriage decision remains the same. We know who we want, we always do. We know who we are keeping for sex, and who we are reserving for marriage. It is just the thing about us, our desire might be for many, but our marriage decision is always fixed on one.

So this year dear uncle, please for the sake of God, if you know in your heart of hearts that you're not going to marry that girl, cut her loose and let her go. Let her go start something new with someone who will. You have taken enough from her, you have enjoyed the free sex and other wifely privileges, cut her loose bro, don't tie down what another man is fasting and praying to have, let that girl go, please. All the children she has aborted for you is enough, pity the husband God has reserved for her. All the dry gin and postinor she has been swallowing like Vitamin C to cover your shame is enough sacrifice uncle, help her womb, it is not fair that you will take everything from her and go marry someone who has been reserving everything for you, that is wickedness uncle.

We all know who we want to marry, and to be honest the woman we want to marry we don't treat her like this, because we don't want to destroy our own garden. You know I speak the truth, so unfair to destroy the soil of another brother who is somewhere waiting anxiously for his harvest, so unfair.

Let that girl go sir, however you want to do it, just let her go;

"I need a break"
"I need some space to figure out my life"
"I think we need some time apart"
"I have some serious issues right now and I need some time to think"

However you want to say it just let her go. Push her away if she does not want to go;

Ignore her calls until she gets the message.
Ignore her texts until she gets tired.
Pretend to be busy until she's fed up.
Put up some annoying attitude that she cannot keep up with.

Just do anything to push her away. Don't worry if she will be hurt, let her hurt, let her cry, let the disappointment come, let her feel the pain, after a while she will be fine. It is better for you to hurt her now than hold on to her and hurt her destiny, let her cry her way into the right arms.

Set that girl free if you're not going to marry her, please release her to find her destiny if you cannot see her in yours.
Lalasticlala

What about the chicks who're actually doing the hunting themselves?

The ones looking for brothers to hurt?

Let everyone rediscover themselves this year sha; don't get choked in any corner by anyone playing games with your destiny.

1 Like

Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by Donkay82: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2018
willi926:
desperate times demands desperate measures ,bros just arrange your obituary for TV,then disappear!!! Marry out of pity and live an envious life

Even small pikin know wetin dey!

3 Likes

Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by cerowo(f): 8:48am On Jan 15, 2018
So true.
Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by Peachess(f): 9:54am On Jan 15, 2018
Well said, I wish guys would just stop dating girls they don't see a future with. Or even if they just want fun, they should state it from the start so that the girl will know what she's getting into.

1 Like

Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by Sammypedro18(m): 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
willi926:

My brother run for dear life...a woman with that kind of resolution can do d unthinkable
Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
sometimes being single is d best

1 Like

Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by Papanwamaikpe: 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
Peachess:
Well said, I wish guys would just stop dating girls they don't see a future with. Or even if they just want fun, they should state it from the start so that the girl will know what she's getting
Hello, can we have some fun?
Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by Christeety: 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
Best post so far this year. God bless you for this
Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by Coloredsg(f): 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
For ladies finding it difficult to let go This piece is for you http://coloredsupergirl..co.ke/2018/01/letting-go.html?m=1
Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by Anthony0094(m): 4:57am On Jan 16, 2018
willi926:
Ur case is original
Activate "I DON'T CARE" attitude
Re: Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 6:17am On Jan 16, 2018
Chikita66:
If I notice that the relationship is not heading anywhere, I cut you loose even before you cut me loose.
you can't cut me lose because I love you
Good morning bae

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? / How To Determine Shape & Depths Of Vj By Facial Features / Man Shares an Interesting Fact During Sex(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.