Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1486 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / Will You Still Marry After Seeing This ( Pics Added ) / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by QuestionMac: 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
We all go thru it. Dey go thru mine too. Check all her family if they're chubby, after childbirth she may add up. But If they're all like dat, e better make u friendzone her and search further. Make her ur plan B in case of incasity

BTW, that's just one part. You don check whether her Toto no be like any of these below? Orelse u go dey too irritated to even make love to her when u marry her finish

1 Like

Re: . by abat4real37(f): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
married men, over to you
Re: . by Brooke60(f): 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
Physical attraction is really important in marriage to avoid stories that touches the heart.
But then, you did not see all this before you get her serious with you?

I tire for you guys. Yoruba said what you won't eat, don't smell it undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by FvckShiT(m): 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
-Just leave her the fůck alone..
Re: . by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
Marry someone you are physically attracted to Mr man. She could grow ass and all after childbirth though.

2 Likes

Re: . by xedyl(m): 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
You will definitely commit adultery if you marry her...i advice you to go for ur spec

1 Like

Re: . by Newboss(m): 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
Please marry her! angry

Humans still thinking about getting married? angry
Re: . by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Call Me lame, but I would choose beauty with physically well endowed body over intelligent, patience and character..

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
Brooke60:
Physical attraction is really important in marriage to avoid stories that touches the heart.
But then, you did not see all this before you get her serious with you?

I tire for you guys. Yoruba said what you won't eat, don't smell it undecided
You can't understand this area, you're not a man.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
There's always some expectations to trim with the one we come to love just as there are positives we are to focus on, as the positives keeps us going.....

Ask yourself, do you triuly love her, will you find a better replacement? Can you communicate your fears to her, help her improve and give her time to make adjustments? If you can don't quit the relationship. I seem not to clearly understand the problem, but don't seek relationship counsel from the public, your mind will be polluted from people who aren't in the midst of the storm personally giving all sorts of ideas.

You're a man, sit down and think, the answer's in you !

Your question feels like someone fgoing to a herbalist to know if he'll be a responsible parent/father/husband.

These answers lie within us primarily bro. Your resolve is best known to you alone, if you haven't/don't resolved she's the one, the insatiety will constantly make you second-guess that decision, which will lead to games ultimately, give the relationship time to blossom, in the process, you will find the answers you seek both within the relationship and within you...

But then attitude plus attraction plus compatibility equals strong bond

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Splinz(m): 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
Marry her IF you want to, and not because married men said so.

Remember, they're not the one marrying her, it is YOU!

Inugo?

1 Like

Re: . by Brooke60(f): 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

You can't understand this area, you're not a man.
You mean that when you guys just try to chop and clean with a girl that 'is not your spec' only to fall in love?
I think I understand to some extent
Re: . by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
Brooke60:
You mean that when you guys just try to chop and clean with a girl that 'is not your spec' only to fall in love?
Lol you're far from d idea madam. She may be d one who took it serious with him by herself.

1 Like

Re: . by Hector09(m): 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lol physical attraction is d biggest mistake in marriage, her attitudes matters alot ooo, if u luv her u can place her on medication
Re: . by QuestionMac: 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
We all go thru it. Dey go thru mine too. Check all her family if they're chubby, after childbirth she may add up. But If they're all like dat, e better make u friendzone her and search further. Make her ur plan B in case of incasity

BTW, that's just one part. You don check whether her Toto no be like any of these below? Orelse u go dey too irritated to even make love to her when u marry her finish

Thanks bro.
You make a good point, however I do not know how reliable this will be, considering that a lady may take after her dad, mom, aunt or even grandma.
However, I'll definitely take a look.

Hector09:
Lol physical attraction is d biggest mistake in marriage, her attitudes matters alot ooo, if u luv her u can place her on medication
Could you please elaborate a bit on the bold sir.

Splinz:
Marry her IF you want to, and not because married men said so.

Remember, they're not the one marrying her, it is YOU!

Inugo?
Anugo m.
Daalu

Ighoga898:
Call Me lame, but I would choose beauty with physically well endowed body over intelligent, patience and character..

Not lame at all. You're being honest .
Re: . by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
If you lose a woman with good character because of external features, what if the next one that comes , has bad attribute but perfect body ?

2 Likes

Re: . by QuestionMac: 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
Brooke60:

You're being presumptuous ma'am.
But thanks for your opinion regardless.
Re: . by Olami90: 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
A man without "discipline" will always cheat no matter how beautiful and well-being shaped his wife is. It gets to a stage where a man feels like having a taste of another cherry, no matter how radiant the wife looks. That is where discipline comes in. And there are some that

Have you ever ask why some men with very beautiful wife at home cheats with several young ladies

When reality of marriage gets to you, only then you will know that having an understanding, respectful and supportive woman that guarantees peace of mind is a million times better than waking up with a beauty queen that will be tormenting your life even with your wealth.

There are people that needs proper care and rest of mind for their beauty to show.

I suggest you meet responsible married men around you in person, with very good years of experience in marriage. Only then you can get the sad truth about what it takes to have a thriving marriage.

2 Likes

Re: . by QuestionMac: 9:07am On Jan 30, 2018
Olami90:
A man without "discipline" will always cheat no matter how beautiful and well-being shaped his wife is. It gets to a stage where a man feels like having a taste of another cherry, no matter how radiant the wife looks. That is where discipline comes in. And there are some that

Have you ever ask why some men with very beautiful wife at home cheats with several young ladies

When reality of marriage gets to you, only then you will know that having an understanding, respectful and supportive woman that guarantees peace of mind is a million times better than waking up with a beauty queen that will be tormenting your life even with your wealth.

There are people that needs proper care and rest of mind for their beauty to show.

I suggest you meet responsible married men around you in person, with very good years of experience in marriage. Only then you can get the sad truth about what it takes to have a thriving marriage.

Guess I never really thought about it that way.
Thanks
Re: . by QuestionMac: 9:18am On Jan 30, 2018
Jupxter:
If you lose a woman with good character because of external features, what if the next one that comes , has bad attribute but perfect body ?

Actually I'm not even looking for a "perfect body", if there's any such thing, I'm only need a body that I'm physically attracted to.
But I get your point. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

what my fiancee did / Lady Threatens To Kill Any Intruder That Comes Between She And Her Boyfriend / Lady Narrates Bad Romance With Boyfriend Beside A Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.