Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Reason Why Woman Are So Easy To Seduce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Woman Are So Easy To Seduce (797 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / Why Woman Wishes Men To Suck Their Pussy / Reason Why Woman Do Not Like To Open Their Breast During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Woman Are So Easy To Seduce by milles100(m): 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
1.Go slow. Seduction is all about timing. Part of what makes a person want another person is the anticipation. When you meet a woman you’re interested in, proceed slowly. Wait a bit to approach her and start off by listening more than you talk. Do not reveal your intention right away as this might be off-putting. Move slowly, at least at first.

2.Dress up. If you want a woman to notice you, you’ll have to dress your best. Work on dressing up if you expect to see someone you’re attracted to at a bar, party, or other event.

Choose nice, flattering clothing. If you’re worried your current wardrobe is too drab, go to a department store. You can ask a sales consultant to help you choose an outfit that’s flattering for your body.

Remember, it’s sexy to be yourself. Strive to look your best on your own terms. That is, do not shave if you enjoy having a beard or dress in a suit where you’re more of a button down guy. You won’t feel comfortable if you’re not behaving like yourself. finish here
source{/url}http://www.boewap.com.ng/2018/01/ways-girls-feel-when-their-boyfriend.html{/url}
Re: Reason Why Woman Are So Easy To Seduce by Captleverage: 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
grin na wetin your mama tell you?

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Woman Are So Easy To Seduce by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
On empty stomach?
Re: Reason Why Woman Are So Easy To Seduce by Elparaiso(m): 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
Is this a "how to" or "reasons why" article?

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Woman Are So Easy To Seduce by yarimo(m): 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
3) have a lot of MONEY

4) give her a lot of MONEY

5 ) I mean have and give her a lot of MONEY

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Says This Couple's Loved Up Photo Is Very Unfortunate / I Found My Death Certificate In My Husband’s Car, What Should I Do? / We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.