Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience (53727 Views)

MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) / Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience / Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by pachigo001(m): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2023
Mine was when I was serving my supervisor started getting fond of me I run for my life and avoided her like shit grin grin grin

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by izonborn098(m): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
If u are doing well and well behaved... All type of women are dying to have you.... Whether married, single, poor or rich....
I can say na everday them dey tempt me....

222 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
All of you are decent online which leaves me wondering who are these guys the married women are sleeping with.
Hypocrites everywhere.

278 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
izonborn098:
If u are doing well and well behaved... All type of women are dying to have you.... Whether married, single, poor or rich....
Stop projecting the thing you ijaw people do over others.
Don't even bother quoting me

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by pachigo001(m): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
explain to me bro what ijaw people do I have a girlfriend from there

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by izonborn098(m): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
You don go marry the old man or make i mind my business..... As if u get choice.......
IconicR:

6 Likes

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Ahmed0336(m): 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
Yeah, I see it almost daily but wetin dey do me plenty and I wouldn't want to add to my troubles.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Sonnobax15(m): 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
lipsrsealed
I come across such type of women everyday on the road... But I've always maintained that I'll never have anything to do with a married woman,no matter what.....

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by woginid967: 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
pachigo001:
Mine was when I was serving my supervisor started getting fund of me I run for my life and avoided her like shit grin grin grin

Well i used to run, till i discovered they were willing to pay to get laid out like sluuuts.

So it made me richer dogging them out and getting naughtyy.

Just saying that if the pay is good.... Then do it wisely

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
pachigo001:
Mine was when I was serving my supervisor started getting fund of me I run for my life and avoided her like shit grin grin grin

Why you dey run?

Because of ordinary toto? grin

Next time don't waste such an opportunity so long as you find the lady sexually attractive

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
All of you are decent online which leaves me wondering who are these guys the married women are sleeping with.
Hypocrites everywhere.

To be honest married women are sweeter in bed because of the added adrenaline rush you get when banging them grin

You just have to be very discreet and try and go for the ones that are polished and sensible

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

To be honest married women are sweeter in bed because of the added adrenaline rush you get when banging them grin

You just have to be very discreet and try and go for the ones that are polished and sensible
Keep doing it till your cup full.
Do not cry when same is done to your future wife

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Bigseven(m): 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
Hypocrites everywhere.
you are looking for your colleagues? Check the next room pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Lifeomann(m): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
Keep doing it till your cup full.
Do not cry when same is done to your future wife
The law of karma never fails

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by GOFRONT(m): 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
In this life, If anybody fvck your wife, its a clear indication that you have at some point fvcked someone else's wife........

PS: They say Karma is real.....Karma never forgive. So if any man fvck your wife, Isnt that Karma at work for real again??......Abi karma dey miss road or miss Identity ni?

Some men claim to be pure of fornication, yet their wife fvck with another man......That is Karma at play oga, you may chose to hide the secret of the evil you have committed in the past. Some humans have even chosen to die with the secret fornication they have done in time past and take it along to the grave. But they forget Karma go dig their yansh out by bringing their wives out for men to fvck. When it happen to others, you see them chant Karma is a bitch, but when it happen to them, they start cry foul claiming they never look outside before, so why should their wife do this to them. Karma at play

I repeat, If any man fvck your wife in this life, then you must have fvuked someone wife before. Karma at play.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by chacoonder(m): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
Yes, we were staying in same compound while in school.She was living with her husby and 3 Children. I was very close to her last son, a toddler then. On one night, she came to my room to inform me that she was traveling the following day and that she would want me to keep watching her kids in her absence. Suddenly, this woman started moving close to me o...the way I escaped out of my room that night was miraculous. She got the signal and stopped making more seductive moves from then on.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Obakoolex(m): 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
pachigo001:
Mine was when I was serving my supervisor started getting fund fond of me I run for my life and avoided her like shit grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by kindlyheart: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
Yup, my neighbor's wife, though I pretended like I didn't know what message she was trying to pass.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by ogreemah(m): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
My Oga's wife seduced me while she was pregnant. Madam almost kissed me, I shift with speed.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Nonexisting1: 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
GOFRONT:
In this life, If anybody fvck your wife, its a clear indication that you have at some point fvcked someone else's wife........
It doesn't work that way. I have seen video of a man who caught his wife fuccking another man and he was lamenting, asking the wicked pussy holder what wrong he did to her. During the lamentations, he specifically said he never slept with a woman until he married her. There and then, I cried for my gender.

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
Some guys no get sense at all. U want to marry a decent girl in the future and u're using ur today to sleep with other men's wives nd u think all will be well with ur marriage. Even if u end up marrying a virgin u can never escape the law of karma. 99% of ladies whose husbands sleep with small girls today once slept with other women's husbands.

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Dogalmighty17: 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
pachigo001:

No be only fund. Na refund.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by anthonyuncle(m): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
no be once, no be twice, no be thrice
Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
I once dated a deaconess but we didn't bleep sha

3 Likes

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by tnerro1(m): 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
A married woman once gave me a BJ and I even cummed in her mouth but I didn’t sleep with her sha.

17 Likes

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Greystone: 1:09am On Aug 25, 2023
Hmmm.
I don’t want to remember.
Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Kenmatt(m): 1:31am On Aug 25, 2023
I can never sleep with someone 's wife.

Except I didn't know, but the moment I know, I will draw the Cotton.

Do you guys know what?

Karma is real.

Most of the girls that sleep with married men don't actually have a choice or do it for fun but for fund.

Most of them end up not getting married or if they do, they hardly have a marriage to enjoy but to endure.

Should they do get married at last, their husbands will always be Sweet daddies for little girls out there.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by izonborn098(m): 8:20am On Aug 25, 2023
Stop lying... Na you go marry olosho.....
GOFRONT:

9 Likes

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by izonborn098(m): 8:23am On Aug 25, 2023
Don't mind that guy.... Olosho na olosho...
Nonexisting1:
It doesn't work that way. I have seen video of a man who caught his wife fuccking another man and he was lamenting, asking the wicked pussy holder what wrong he did to her. During the lamentations, he specifically said he never slept with a woman until he married her. There and then, I cried for my gender.

2 Likes

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by AgbaPhilip(m): 8:30am On Aug 25, 2023
How about we flip the coin.

And ask the most important question.

Why would a married woman seduce you?

Isn't it interesting that there's a reason why this happens.

You see, they're different things that could push her into this.

Maybe her husband doesn't satisfy her well.

Maybe he is most times not always around her (she lacks attention)

Maybe she has fallen out of love for her.

But whatever it is.

It's a dangerous game to play..

Women mostly behaves as they feel, she'd sex you and blame you when everything burst.

However, if you're married.

Kindly pay attention to your wife.

A sex starved woman is a potential cheater (sooner or later)

An unsatisfied woman is a potential cheater (sooner or later)

This discussion looks like a no big deal until it hits home.

Cheating cuts men so deep that they can destroy the world because of that act.

Instead, safe yourself so your wife doesn't have to go out to satisfy herself because you can't.

And even if she does.

You'll know it out of foolishness of her own.

You'll know you did your best but she chose to do another thing.

Safe yourself men.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Miracle1960(f): 8:56am On Aug 25, 2023
GOFRONT:
And the fucking continues

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.