Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) (8264 Views)

I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says / Chei! Imagine What I'm Eating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) by Daniel2289(m): 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Instead of you to tell her I love you when she farts you're here complaining undecided the best love in life is when you don't feel shy to do some crazy things in the presence of your partner...... I need a man who will tell me thank Ma when I fart in his presence cool
gringrin. Funny u
Re: Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) by sirgalahad26(m): 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Instead of you to tell her I love you when she farts you're here complaining undecided the best love in life is when you don't feel shy to do some crazy things in the presence of your partner...... I need a man who will tell me thank Ma when I fart in his presence cool
lukadiswan! try it in my presence, i must stuff ur butt with fufu ni!
Re: Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) by giftedheart1(m): 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
my queen, you say?
Re: Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
giftedheart1:
my queen, you say?
Please can you allow me fart comfortably I need air cool
Re: Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) by giftedheart1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Please can you allow me fart comfortably I need air cool
will the Sahara desert be enough?
Re: Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
giftedheart1:
will the Sahara desert be enough?
The room is enough for me to fart comfortably why you watch football and say thank Ma cool
Re: Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) by giftedheart1(m): 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
The room is enough for me to fart comfortably why you watch football and say thank Ma cool
oh dear...oh dear, the doctor advised that i should not move closer to the 'soakaway' or any toxic substance
Re: Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) by easytiger: 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
Smile
Re: Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) by faruz: 12:10am On Jan 30, 2018
danielconstant:
95% odd to tear mess....abeg let me stake 5k for this sure bet...lol
grin cheesy..
Re: Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) by stillseth: 1:03am On Jan 30, 2018
fuckjesus:

How come she is always around you when you are eating? you met a girl December started a relationship January and you are already cohabiting. smh!

My thought as well.
Re: Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) by vision2050: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
fuckjesus:

You are disgusting nigga
ode ni nigga yii sha, don't u see the humor in my comment tongue
Re: Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) by godofuck231: 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
Wait your mother is coming over for dinner
Re: Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) by Nobody: 3:28am On Feb 06, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

u have a quality in common with many Queens!
Re: Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) by Nobody: 3:37am On Feb 06, 2018
schoolbest:
i don endure am tire

Keep enduring it, for her sake. After sometime, u'ld eventually get so accustomed to it that u'ld either be indifferent to it or even be enjoying it.

Most ladies who love a guy put up with one inconvenience or another, which the guy subjects them to, for the sake of making the relationship work. The guy may not even be aware of it.
Re: Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) by ebonyeyes88(f): 4:13am On Feb 06, 2018
You sure it isn't gastrointestinal problems? It could be severe...get her some help and you yourself need to find better coping mechanisms than this...you sound like a little girl smh
Re: Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) by Nobody: 4:55am On Feb 06, 2018
ebonyeyes88:
You sure it isn't gastrointestinal problems? It could be severe...get her some help and you yourself need to find better coping mechanisms than this...you sound like a little girl smh

@ emboldened.
very polite way of describing immaturity!
cheesy

@ebonyeyes88, compliments of the seasons. How are u & work?
Re: Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) by ebonyeyes88(f): 2:58am On Feb 07, 2018
obadizena:

@ emboldened.
very polite way of describing immaturity!
cheesy

@ebonyeyes88, compliments of the seasons. How are u & work?
Am doing great hun, thanks...how are you?
Re: Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
ebonyeyes88:
Am doing great hun, thanks...how are you?

fine! Thank you.
Re: Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) by slimtoney(m): 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
Take drastic action against her, only if you are sure that you will stand up when in the heat of sexual intercourse with her and she farts.
Re: Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) by Favourog13(m): 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
grin grin grin,you sef fart whenever she's eating. It's called completing the square method.
Re: Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) by amakadihot87(f): 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
fuckjesus:

How come she is always around you when you are eating? you met a girl December started a relationship January and you are already cohabiting. smh!
.........foolish moniker....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Girls With There Wahala / +18: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Women? [Adult Pic & Content] / Best Lesbian Sex Position And Which Do You Enjoy Most With Your Lesbian Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.