Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! (1736 Views)

Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by Shugavee(f): 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
So in this country, the divorce rate is just too much so I think it's really time for us to sit down evaluate and understand what's going on our country, I think a lot of people think marriage is just for the fun of it but it's not, when a guy proposes to you, you have to be ready!! he proposed doesn't mean that you must say yes!! Neither should the relationship be over when u say no!!are you ready? is this guy the right person for you? do you love him? can you endure everything that he comes with?another thing is this, I need you all to understand that a woman is naturally paranoid, a woman is naturally angry we have that stuff in us, we're always angry!! when we are on r period, when we are pregnant, and all that!! so its expected that a man tolerates a woman not a woman tolerating a man if your man doesn't tolerate you then that man doesn't love you!! if he's proposing to you and he's always getting angry at you at every slightest provocation then you should consider not getting married to such a person!! it's not a trophy!! you must not get married!! the most annoying part about everything is that even women are proposing!! on what grounds? I'd rather stay in a relationship forever than he puts a ring on my finger and its over, we divorce!! some women complain:: "we hv been dating for many years he has not proposed" what's the usefulness of proposing if he's really not actually ready!!! if you want to get married so so badly!! dump him but if you still love him! like what's the harm,, just be with him as far you have peace of mind!!! Happiness should be your number one priority, not trying to meet up with people's standards! so what if your 40 years and not married, so what if ur hv been dating for 10 years and he has not proposed!! Are you happy? that's the first thing you should ask yourself!! if you're not happy because your not married or you don't have a man then my darling you have no problem in your life!! We don't plan for anything bad but we should try as much as possible to prevent whats preventable!! Atleast Think abt ur children

1 Like

Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by Ahmed0336(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
Some of us that are inside are looking for a way out while those outside wants to get in by all means that's life for us. As for me I don't see myself quitting till death do us part. 12 years in d game cool

6 Likes

Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by Shugavee(f): 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Some of us that are inside are looking for a way out while those outside wants to get in by all means that's life for us. As for me I don't see myself quitting till death do us part. 12 years in d game cool
congrats sir!! The lord will continue what he has started!!!

1 Like

Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ahmed0336:
shocked shocked Please show me the way lol

1 Like

Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by Ahmed0336(m): 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
SpareNo1:
shocked shocked Please show me the way lol
No 1 patience, 2 patience and 3 patience that's my secret grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by Ahmed0336(m): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
Shugavee:
congrats sir!! The lord will continue what he has started!!!
Amen and thanks.
Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by miracool946: 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
Y
Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by Belafonte(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
so its expected that a man tolerates a woman not a woman tolerating a man if your man doesn't tolerate you then that man doesn't love you!!

Guys, please disregard this piece of trash. If the woman you give your name, and provide for and protect cannot you bin her like rotten food. Don't let a idiot tell you otherwise, not even your parents. The divorce rate is so high because women are becoming increasingly foolish.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by Shugavee(f): 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Belafonte:
so its expected that a man tolerates a woman not a woman tolerating a man if your man doesn't tolerate you then that man doesn't love you!!

Guys, please disregard this piece of trash. If the woman you give your name, and provide for and protect cannot you bin her like rotten food. Don't let a idiot tell you otherwise, not even your parents. The divorce rate is so high because women are becoming increasingly foolish.
irresponsiblity at its peak!! This piece is 4 people with sense!! If u dont hv one!! Move along!! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by Belafonte(m): 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
Happiness should be your number one priority, not trying to meet up with people's standards! so what if your 40 years and not married, so what if ur hv been searching for ten years and you haven't found a worthy woman!! Are you happy? that's the first thing you should ask yourself!! if you're not happy because your not married or you don't have a woman then my nigga you have no problem in your life!!

I agree

2 Likes

Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by Shugavee(f): 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
Belafonte:
Happiness should be your number one priority, not trying to meet up with people's standards! so what if your 40 years and not married, so what if ur hv been searching for ten years and you haven't found a worthy woman!! Are you happy? that's the first thing you should ask yourself!! if you're not happy because your not married or you don't have a woman then my nigga you have no problem in your life!!

I agree
was of no use
Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
Belafonte:

Marriage is not compulsory my brother. I am not even thinking about it neither am I bothered. I am close to 35 and very happy being single. I see my married colleagues in the office always looking miserable.

Some get so scared of going home at close of work that they stay in the office or hangout somewhere till 10pm daily.

Please marriage is not by force angry

1 Like

Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by Belafonte(m): 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
Shugavee:
irresponsiblity at its peak!! This piece is 4 people with sense!! If u dont hv one!! Move along!! Thanks

Unfortunately for you, nairaland is an open forum. I will be here to expose your trash for what it is. Don't cry, I'm going nowhere. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by Shugavee(f): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
efesodje:

Marriage is not compulsory my brother. I am not even thinking about it neither am I bothered. I am close to 35 and very happy being single. I see my married colleagues in the office always looking miserable.

Some get so scared of going home at close of work that they stay in the office or hangout somewhere till 10pm daily.

its not., ur right!!! But try talking to the once in a happy marriage!! Men who cant wait to go home to their wives n children!!!! U would love it!! There is a big difference between being in a marriage n being in a happy marriage!!
Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by Belafonte(m): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
efesodje:

Bros, may happiness always reside in your heart. The women outside right now aren't worth the stress.
Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by Shugavee(f): 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
Belafonte:

Bros, may happiness always reside in your heart. The women outside right now aren't worth the stress.
obviously u aint worth the stress either!!
Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hmmmm. Thanks
Ahmed0336:

No 1 patience, 2 patience and 3 patience that's my secret grin
Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
Shugavee:

Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
Shugavee:
So in this country, the divorce rate is just too much so I think it's really time for us to sit down evaluate and understand what's going on our country, I think a lot of people think marriage is just for the fun of it but it's not, when a guy proposes to you, you have to be ready!! he proposed doesn't mean that you must say yes!! Neither should the relationship be over when u say no!!are you ready? is this guy the right person for you? do you love him? can you endure everything that he comes with?another thing is this, I need you all to understand that a woman is naturally paranoid, a woman is naturally angry we have that stuff in us, we're always angry!! when we are on r period, when we are pregnant, and all that!! so its expected that a man tolerates a woman not a woman tolerating a man if your man doesn't tolerate you then that man doesn't love you!! if he's proposing to you and he's always getting angry at you at every slightest provocation then you should consider not getting married to such a person!! it's not a trophy!! you must not get married!! the most annoying part about everything is that even women are proposing!! on what grounds? I'd rather stay in a relationship forever than he puts a ring on my finger and its over, we divorce!! some women complain:: "we hv been dating for many years he has not proposed" what's the usefulness of proposing if he's really not actually ready!!! if you want to get married so so badly!! dump him but if you still love him! like what's the harm,, just be with him as far you have peace of mind!!! Happiness should be your number one priority, not trying to meet up with people's standards! so what if your 40 years and not married, so what if ur hv been dating for 10 years and he has not proposed!! Are you happy? that's the first thing you should ask yourself!! if you're not happy because your not married or you don't have a man then my darling you have no problem in your life!! We don't plan for anything bad but we should try as much as possible to prevent whats preventable!! Atleast Think abt ur children

At the words in bold. I disagree. I have seen very calm women (my younger sister for example who is happily married by the way wink) that keep a cool demeanor no matter the situation. Please don't give excuses for those women that are constantly angry 24 hours of the day. It's those type of women that makes some men get scared of marriage.

I am not saying the men are innocent either. Both parties are to blame for the high divorce rate in the society.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by Shugavee(f): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
efesodje:

At the words in bold. I disagree. I have seen very calm women (my younger sister for example who is happily married by the way wink) that keep a cool demeanor no matter the situation. Please don't give excuses for those women that are constantly angry 24 hours of the day. It's those type of women that makes some men get scared of marriage.

I am not saying the men are innocent either. Both parties are to blame for the high divorce rate in the society.

nope its a hormonal thing!!! Everywoman has it!! Soft emotions!! We all hv it!!!! N ur her brother i dont expect u to speak of her excesses!!! Not like she is a noise maker or a fighter!!! Just try n digest that sentence somemore!! N she is still married cause her husband has tolerated her at a point!!!! N if u read what i wrote well!! I blamed women's desparation n not men!! Othervises has caused more divorces in this country but i focused on womens desperation based on women proposing to men nowadays!!
Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by bebeto94: 12:01am On Jan 30, 2018
Shugavee:
nope its a hormonal thing!!! Everywoman has it!! Soft emotions!! We all hv it!!!! N ur her brother i dont expect u to speak of her excesses!!! Not like she is a noise maker or a fighter!!! Just try n digest that sentence somemore!! N she is still married cause her husband has tolerated her at a point!!!! N if u read what i wrote well!! I blamed women's desparation n not men!! Othervises has caused more divorces in this country but i focused on womens desperation based on women proposing to men nowadays!!
marriage depends on how both of u want to make d other person happy n comfortable

2 Likes

Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
It is not out of desperation that women propose to men so I don't buy that story but I agree do what makes you happy and stop trying to live on people's standard.
Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by Jman06(m): 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Marriage is a good thing if the man and woman RESOLVE to make it work. There must be a conscious decision from the partners to work on their marriage and succeed in it.

Marriages fail because many people marry for all the wrong reasons. Please build your marriage on tangible substance and not on frivolities. Never marry anybody just because of "love"! What we call love many times is mere bodily attraction which fades when we get used to the individual and begin to meet other people we are more attracted to. Build your marriage on sound character and compatibility. Marry someone who is of good character, patient and can stand with you when the attraction vanishes and reality sets in.
If you know you love wealth so much, please marry someone who is wealthy! Don't go and marry a poor man because some people are shaming those ladies that look for rich men. However, be ready to take the disrespect that might come with being a liability to your man. If you love respect, look for an average guy who can worship the ground on which you walk. In summary, marry someone who complements you.
Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by nov19(m): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
[quote/] another thing is this, I need you all to understand that a woman is naturally paranoid, a woman is naturally angry we have that stuff in us, we're always angry!! when we are on r period, when we are pregnant, and all that!! so its expected that a man tolerates a woman not a woman tolerating a man

if your man doesn't tolerate you then that man doesn't love you!! if he's proposing to you and he's always getting angry at you at every slightest provocation then you should consider not getting married to such a person!! it's not a trophy!! [/quote]

SO A WOMAN CAN GET ANGRY AT WILL AND EXPECTS A MAN TO TOLERATE HER, BUT A WOMAN SHOULD NOT TOLERATE A MAN THAT DOES SAME.

SO....UNBELIEVABLE THE WAY PEOPLE THINK.
Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by vislabraye(m): 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
Interesting. I can understand certain things. For instance if she becomes irritable when she's pregnant. Women have different cravings and so on. I can bear with that.
But I won't tolerate any woman who is excessively angry, domineering and so on. We should not give excuses for bad behaviour.
However, both parties have a lot to do.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by Shugavee(f): 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It is not out of desperation that women propose to men so I don't buy that story but I agree do what makes you happy and stop trying to live on people's standard.
why else do women propose to men?
Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
Shugavee:
why else do women propose to men?
Who made the law that only men should propose?

1 Like

Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by Shugavee(f): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
[quote author=nov19 post=64726864]

SO A WOMAN CAN GET ANGRY AT WILL AND EXPECTS A MAN TO TOLERATE HER, BUT A WOMAN SHOULD NOT TOLERATE A MAN THAT DOES SAME.

SO....UNBELIEVABLE THE WAY PEOPLE THINK.[/quotel] thats why ur in "A Man" men get angry too but women get pissed at little things!!! I get pissed at my man 4 talking to people when we r together but i do it n he hardly cares but he dares not!! If not am frowning the whole day!!! Other women n their own!!!
Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by Shugavee(f): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
no one o but why else
Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by FriendofGod: 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

My fairest hippopotamus, good evening.
Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
FriendofGod:

My fairest hippopotamus, good evening.
Good night and stop calling me that.
Re: Divorce Everywhere And Some Ladies Are Going Ahead To Propose To Men!! by FriendofGod: 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Good night and stop calling me that.

You sound like Biacan/Thegeneralqueen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confession Time - Your Bad Romance/sex Habit / 44 Female Body Language Signs She Likes You / I Am In Love With A Church Girl But I Am A Guy Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.