Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" (114612 Views)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Rick9(m): 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
And meanwhile some people are President of Big Business Corporation, isorait cornteanew.
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Biafra11(m): 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
African Ladies
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Swints: 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
She should go and buy a good well fitting bra for support
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
She dey find Arab man from dubai,new hustle alert . Roman empress don set stage for una.
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by ablaque(m): 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
ds gud enuf to laf abt all nite. dnt be ashamed of wot u v if only its God given. I rmbr pri skul wen girls uses 'kuluso' to call out boobs
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by IAmAmbrose(m): 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
Allthis kind bobby wey if u dey party dey dance with her the thing go deynack u for back smh
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Cannonleo(m): 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
I am the President of Milk Extractors Association of Nigeria (M.E.A.N)

Different headline...same pictures, these bloggers!
provost thirded your motion
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Cannonleo(m): 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
cutefergiee:
Ayam not understand
bros nah who write this book
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by supereagle(m): 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
She is a learner from the youth corper own, I beg let me pass.
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by oluwadeeboi(m): 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
Your babies will not need cerelac, they will lack no milk
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by oloriadejoke(f): 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
Moreoffaith:
Eleda o...supply me just 30 glasses of cold juice..

How much last abeg.
....I pity u even flagy no go help u when poopoo they come
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
She's honest grin
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by deavicky(m): 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
Olalan:
Am still amazed at how guys fancy sight like this, she's beautiful thou but flaunting her breast is a no no.
I see say u dey stay for osogbo, u know how I go take get osogbo weed? They say una dey get better quality weed there.
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by elonize(m): 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
N u r proud of it,na wen u old.u go know say na load u carry
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by shegzy1988(m): 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
Joelsblog:
A Nigerian busty Instagram user, Baeizbae is under fire facing a couple of accolades to her name for her bustiness while other Nigerian ladies called her names, the lady not bothered labeled herself the President of Watermelon Breast Association, so if you are a Nigerian lady with big boobs you have a President to look up to...

So guys what do you think about the trending president of WBA, is she a Wife Material or Milk factory for you or not?

News by Joelsblog:https://joelsblog.com.ng/i-am-the-president-of-watermelon-breast-association-wba-nigerian-busty-lady-says/
na d work of one man be dat...... bi ko.
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by akeentech(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sugar97:
Lol...indeed

I can only imagine her struggles...
U no get boobs nah
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by odehaj: 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
How do you run your office presido?
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Sugar97(f): 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
akeentech:

U no get boobs nah

K
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Davidlekkzy(m): 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
Dis one big pass my head
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by sinola(m): 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
That is a lie that youth corper's own is still the biggest.

wetin u go talk about Roman Goddess own
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
sinola:

wetin u go talk about Roman Goddess own
Hahahaha.
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
Oziahete:
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every one's opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.
And i honestly believe you must be very Mad grin
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by engrjacuzzi: 12:01am On Jan 30, 2018
could this her breast be bigger than Roman goddess or cossy ojiakor truly her breast makes no sense at all.
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by luscioustrish(f): 12:02am On Jan 30, 2018
Oziahete:
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every one's opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin i miss nairaland. .lmao

1 Like

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by engrjacuzzi: 12:04am On Jan 30, 2018
with this her breast, she's suppose to be in big brother naija " double wahala ". even though I don't watch the show, I for vote her for the winner
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by freeze001(f): 12:20am On Jan 30, 2018
Olalan:
Am still amazed at how guys fancy sight like this, she's beautiful thou but flaunting her breast is a no no.

The size of those breasts can never hide even if she wears a tent so they naturally flaunt themselves whether she wants/means to or not. I guess she's decided to 'tell the truth and die' according to Dino cos even if she tries, they can't be hidden and she go still 'die'.
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Brains1990(m): 12:38am On Jan 30, 2018
Hi guys, i have an important and interesting event to post online. Can someone educate me on how or what to do?
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Brains1990(m): 12:42am On Jan 30, 2018
Sugar97:

K
I am interested in u sugar. Can i knw u better?
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by akigbemaru: 12:55am On Jan 30, 2018
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 30, 2018
Seemingly oversized but will surely worth the trouble exploring the morphology and texture of this estrogen and progesterone-enhanced dangling endowments.

Say whatever you want . You can't erase the inherent beauty in this. That's cuteness overload.

Fefe nefe is the beauty of a woman.

“Its because of beauty a woman holds her breast when she runs not because its going to fall” (A Ghanaian saying)

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Nigeriadondie: 1:18am On Jan 30, 2018
Blesseth is that mouth that sucketh it grin grin grin
Nne no be milk refinery na milk factory. With this one I no need peak milk. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! / What Is The Right Age To Get Married? / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.