Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Do You Think He Is Gud 4 Me Or I Shud Move On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think He Is Gud 4 Me Or I Shud Move On (1145 Views)

"Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / This topic has been removed by the Op - Moderators delete permanently 4 me / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think He Is Gud 4 Me Or I Shud Move On by Bolat3: 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
My bf finds it difficult 2 say sorry wen he is wrong, we av been dating for 3yrs, nd he can not boast of spending 2k for me, but I find it easy to give him, he hides his love 4me.lst year December I made it mandatory for him 2 pay for my hair for d 1st time in 3yrs, he ended up not paying, just tot of it y will I be dating someone dat can not do 4me nd funny enough now dat I don't even av a job cuz I just finished my service last year November. I decided to breakup wt him, he never believed it, he took it as a joke. For wks I didn't call or message him. It just dawn on him, he started calling my mum, he chatted me up in a rude way, he finds it difficult 2 say sorry wen he is wrong, we had long chat nd I made him know his mistake nd he still finds it difficult to say sorry nd still want me 2beg him,which i will not do. He is trying all means 2get me but in an aggressive nd rude way, do you think he is good enough for me or I should just move on.
Re: Do You Think He Is Gud 4 Me Or I Shud Move On by FvckShiT(m): 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
-Move The fůck on baby.He doesn't fůcking respect you

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think He Is Gud 4 Me Or I Shud Move On by Jabioro: 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
This token is strictly for you...leave him,move on..he is nt good enough to be a potential husband not talk of responsible one by tomorrow.He had the trait of excessiveness greedyness,ingrate and aggressiveness.... He would never respect your opinion .move on you are warned!
Re: Do You Think He Is Gud 4 Me Or I Shud Move On by khingTony(m): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
Okay, Wah do u want us to tell you? . Haven't you said it all?, you just wanted to create a topic right?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think He Is Gud 4 Me Or I Shud Move On by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bolat3:
My bf finds it difficult 2 say sorry wen he is wrong, we av been dating for 3yrs, nd he can not boast of spending 2k for me, but I find it easy to give him, he hides his love 4me.lst year December I made it mandatory for him 2 pay for my hair for d 1st time in 3yrs, he ended up not paying, just tot of it y will I be dating someone dat can not do 4me nd funny enough now dat I don't even av a job cuz I just finished my service last year November. I decided to breakup wt him, he never believed it, he took it as a joke. For wks I didn't call or message him. It just dawn on him, he started calling my mum, he chatted me up in a rude way, he finds it difficult 2 say sorry wen he is wrong, we had long chat nd I made him know his mistake nd he still finds it difficult to say sorry nd still want me 2beg him,which i will not do. He is trying all means 2get me but in an aggressive nd rude way, do you think he is good enough for me or I should just move on.

You want the gospel truth? The guy doesnt love you. You are just a fuckmate for him. Move on.
Re: Do You Think He Is Gud 4 Me Or I Shud Move On by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
nawa ooo see life..... and my girl is just ignoring chat with me. pls how can I get over my bore ness pls.. I don't want any relationship for now.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think He Is Gud 4 Me Or I Shud Move On by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
This is exactly the same reason I broke up with my ex. any guy or lady that finds it difficult to apologize does not love u because love come with respect too, he does not respect and prioritize or feeling. what is the essence of saying you love someone when u cannot apologise for your wrong doing. The word SORRY has three meaning.
1. It means u have acknowledge and accepted for u did as hurtful
2. You acknowledge that, this person u hurt is a human being who has feelings too.
3. it means u still value your relationship with that person and you wish it to continue
4. it also shows you still love him or her.
so babe. that guy don't deserve you, he don't value your relationship with him. don't be afraid of loosing him they are many guys out there who deserve.
that my own pies of advice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think He Is Gud 4 Me Or I Shud Move On by Apina(m): 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bolat3:
Let me help you paint a paint of who he considers you to be

Re: Do You Think He Is Gud 4 Me Or I Shud Move On by EYIBLESSN(m): 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
While some are looking for one.

Life is not fair.. I must tells you..
I want to be happy again!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think He Is Gud 4 Me Or I Shud Move On by Cowbuoy: 11:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: Do You Think He Is Gud 4 Me Or I Shud Move On by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
Dear future husband, Just to let you know. I may earn billions every day , ride different cars every week, Own all beautiful mansions in my name. I May use cash as handkerchiefs, wear latest designs of clothes every hour. But if you refuse to buy me 'a cup of ice cream ' at least once in a month, you'd be in for a big trouble.

Signed: Ruth

Op, you did the right thing. You were hurt, you reacted, you made the best decision that would bring you peace. Dont regret! Move on.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think He Is Gud 4 Me Or I Shud Move On by Bibi294(f): 7:21am On Jan 30, 2018
Bolat3:
I was once in such a relationship, I'm not used to begging for money or material things 'cos I'm always contented with the little I have... After 3 years, the day I asked him to pay for my tfare to Ibadan ended our relationship. Even though he realised his mistakes, accepting him back would have been my worst mistake...
Just move on already, some men are scum...
Don't try taking him back unless you can deal with a stingy husband

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Ghanaian Lady Whose Marriage Proposal To Her Fiancé Was Rejected / He Told Me To Give Him A Mouth Action Before, He Can Give Me The Job(with Pics) / 5 Signs That Your Boyfriend Is A Sapiosexual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.