Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Meet The Ghanaian Lady Whose Marriage Proposal To Her Fiancé Was Rejected - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Ghanaian Lady Whose Marriage Proposal To Her Fiancé Was Rejected (1148 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Ghanaian Lady Whose Marriage Proposal To Her Fiancé Was Rejected by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
Mandynews.com reported here a while ago about a video going viral on social media. A young lady threw caution to the wind and proposed marriage to her boyfriend

With a live band playing a romantic song in the background, the lady knelt down and proposed marriage to the boyfriend after dating for 6 years.

But just like similar proposals we have been witnessing lately the young man who felt cornered refuse the proposal and walked away without saying a word.

MandyNews.com has identified the mysterious lady who got humiliated

She goes by the name Elorm Ama Governor Ababio on social media.

For a while now, some ladies are boldly proposing marriage to their boyfriends in public places but most often than not, these ladies end up being rejected by the man.

Check Out Photos of Elorm Ama Governor Ababio, the beautiful young lady whose marriage proposal was rejected Below and watch the video too.

http://mandynews.com/2018/03/04/elorm-ama-governor-ababio-proposal-to-her-fiancee/

Re: Meet The Ghanaian Lady Whose Marriage Proposal To Her Fiancé Was Rejected by madridguy(m): 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ayam available for pick up shocked
Re: Meet The Ghanaian Lady Whose Marriage Proposal To Her Fiancé Was Rejected by Flexherbal(m): 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
What could have made that guy to reject her !
Re: Meet The Ghanaian Lady Whose Marriage Proposal To Her Fiancé Was Rejected by IamAirforce1: 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
I didn't go through the details but, I know that sometimes beauty isn't just a enough .

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ghanaian Lady Whose Marriage Proposal To Her Fiancé Was Rejected by Young03(m): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
no be today e start
Re: Meet The Ghanaian Lady Whose Marriage Proposal To Her Fiancé Was Rejected by dollyjoy(f): 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
Why subject the lady to more criticism and mockery by searching and posting her pictures online?
Re: Meet The Ghanaian Lady Whose Marriage Proposal To Her Fiancé Was Rejected by mKc9ET(m): 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
Eyaa... i hope her brain is now in a default mode.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ghanaian Lady Whose Marriage Proposal To Her Fiancé Was Rejected by AlexCk: 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
My own is...

Still don't understand this public proposal thingy. Whether it's impromptu or not.
Re: Meet The Ghanaian Lady Whose Marriage Proposal To Her Fiancé Was Rejected by Burgerlomo: 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
I dey available ooo cool
Re: Meet The Ghanaian Lady Whose Marriage Proposal To Her Fiancé Was Rejected by xendra: 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
serves all of them right, it's still a man's place to propose to a lady when he is ready, no lady should attempt to trap a man before he considers himself ready to cater for a family. unless she wants to be the bread winner, and that would only work out if she is proposing to a woman rapper.

Re: Meet The Ghanaian Lady Whose Marriage Proposal To Her Fiancé Was Rejected by Partnerbiz2: 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
na comedy skit naa
Re: Meet The Ghanaian Lady Whose Marriage Proposal To Her Fiancé Was Rejected by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

Your pics only say 0.0001% about you which is insignificant [negligible] mathematically.

The guy must have his reasons which I respect a lot.

Forget looks. Looks could be deceptive, the real human is in the character. And not hairstyle, physique, and software enhanced images.

☣ ☠
Re: Meet The Ghanaian Lady Whose Marriage Proposal To Her Fiancé Was Rejected by MhizzAJ(f): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
I can't try this anyways
It's a man's job to propose to a woman....Thats the way God designed it and not the other way round

Na Oversabi day kill some ladies
Re: Meet The Ghanaian Lady Whose Marriage Proposal To Her Fiancé Was Rejected by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
It's not all about pretty face .

She might have a horrible attitude

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ghanaian Lady Whose Marriage Proposal To Her Fiancé Was Rejected by Drfash(f): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
Re: Meet The Ghanaian Lady Whose Marriage Proposal To Her Fiancé Was Rejected by Drfash(f): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ghanaian Lady Whose Marriage Proposal To Her Fiancé Was Rejected by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ladies Stop Proposing to Guys... Dont Ever Do That! Wait For Him To Propose. If He Doesnt Propose After a Certain Period, you Have The Right To Talk About It With Him... Be Straight With Whatever You Saying To Him: "When Are You Proposing to me or Dont You Plan on Getting Married To Me? If I Am Not Starring In Your Future Tell Me now so I Can Move On with One Of The Many Guys I Friendzoned because Of You" ... Simple! Listen To His Reply

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ghanaian Lady Whose Marriage Proposal To Her Fiancé Was Rejected by CastedAyo: 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Mandynews.com reported here a while ago about a video going viral on social media. A young lady threw caution to the wind and proposed marriage to her boyfriend

With a live band playing a romantic song in the background, the lady knelt down and proposed marriage to the boyfriend after dating for 6 years.

But just like similar proposals we have been witnessing lately the young man who felt cornered refuse the proposal and walked away without saying a word.

MandyNews.com has identified the mysterious lady who got humiliated

She goes by the name Elorm Ama Governor Ababio on social media.

For a while now, some ladies are boldly proposing marriage to their boyfriends in public places but most often than not, these ladies end up being rejected by the man.

Check Out Photos of Elorm Ama Governor Ababio, the beautiful young lady whose marriage proposal was rejected Below and watch the video too.

http://mandynews.com/2018/03/04/elorm-ama-governor-ababio-proposal-to-her-fiancee/

Your Title is misleading

To her Fiancé or Fiancée?

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Goes Completely Naked In Bathroom Selfie(photos) / IG Comedian,Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Wants To Have Sex With Him / Guys, Do You Remember The Date And Time You Kpanshed Ur First Kpekus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.