Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) (46901 Views)

Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by Obodo999(m): 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
ireneony:
Nawa ...meanwhile I'm still single

Sorry sister. Make money first
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by CaesarDon(m): 12:05am On Jan 30, 2018
very humble guy, he was my supervisor during my IT

we even joked about him proposing to her congrats Babajide

1 Like

Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by simiade430(f): 12:19am On Jan 30, 2018
Must everybody know u propose to her haaa na wa oo cry
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by Niseamaka(m): 2:01am On Jan 30, 2018
HeyCorleone:
How and when and why did we get to this?

When did a marriage proposal, originally meant for 2 folks in love, start to become a public affair?

The whole world's gone mad.

That’s why marriages nowadays are very problematic and often ends in heartache b/c we focus so much on trivialities.

1 Like

Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by camelway: 2:05am On Jan 30, 2018
great!! smiley smiley
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by Niseamaka(m): 2:07am On Jan 30, 2018
tuna4servi:
Who e help

Who u help?.
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by sholajigga(m): 2:26am On Jan 30, 2018
The girl has no choice than to say YES. She dare not say NO, the boy would just push her all the way down.
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by Obason22(m): 3:53am On Jan 30, 2018
Which kind world be this

Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 4:10am On Jan 30, 2018
Legalpunch:
Lovely... Both are beautiful... Wish you well
lies undecided.the woman ain't pretty. She looks older
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by naijaboy756: 5:16am On Jan 30, 2018
ireneony:
I am here to double you
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by Suko110(m): 5:34am On Jan 30, 2018
My problem with these latest trend b say how normal guy wan take impress? Later u will hear stuff like if he cannot propose in dubai I cant marry him.
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:37am On Jan 30, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by bigerboy200: 6:06am On Jan 30, 2018
ireneony:
Awww..hope u won't mind a proposal in Oshodi Market?
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by phabulux: 6:07am On Jan 30, 2018
HeyCorleone:

When did a marriage proposal, originally meant for 2 folks in love, start to become a public affair?

Aproko!
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by zolajpower: 6:08am On Jan 30, 2018
nwakibie3:
Jide had been owing me a vacation to Dubai for so long

Why do women always see relationship as an employment opportunity
My guy the thing weak me oo. That was how one told me yesterday that ,I should be taking care of her in Lagos ,then when its time for her to come and pay me a visit in my location then she can come . Omo I just change d conversation for her shaparly .
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by Zanders(m): 6:13am On Jan 30, 2018
Will you marry me?
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 30, 2018
Nothing wrong proposing in Dubai. That's very romantic kiss

Nice concept.. Mi likey cheesy
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 30, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
The story goes like this.
1.Proposal
2. Introduction
3. Traditional Marriage
4. White wedding
5. Honeymoon
6. Husband 'mistakenly' posts the wife nude online
7. Wife doesn't comment
8. Love gets strong
9. Husband and wife fight
10. Bloggers start trolling them online
11. They come back together
12. Husband buys sex doll
13. Wife supports him
14. Wife gets pregnant
15. Husband buys another sex doll
16. Wife gives birth
17. Wife becomes fat
18. Husband buys another sex doll
19. Wife buys a Sex doll
20. Husband buys another sex doll
sorry I forgot where I was going with this..

Lol you are not OK.
Happy married lofe to the couple.
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:33am On Jan 30, 2018
HeyCorleone:

most of them end up in ejigbo magistrate court, if only things can be this way 10 years later after marriage, most marriages have known didn't even lasted 48 months
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by no1madman(m): 6:33am On Jan 30, 2018
Good morning[img][/img]

Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:46am On Jan 30, 2018
nwakibie3:
Jide had been owing me a vacation to Dubai for so long

Why do women always see relationship as an employment opportunity
no b small thing oh! She come dey find ma guy ring... Recession na baskardt
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:56am On Jan 30, 2018
ireneony:
lmao... cheesy cheesy after all the shakara wey u don do? Chai

Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 6:57am On Jan 30, 2018
HeyCorleone:

bros it a thing of joy and it happens once in a life time.bad belle people
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:57am On Jan 30, 2018
Davidmike:
It's not wrong to propose to marriage to your lady, my only question is do you have to make it public.. By going to a place like Shop rite or the Galleria.. Why not do it together quietly in a natural space..

Anyway, introducing my business to you all..
Glodnuts Ventures we sell Laptops , office machines, POS equipments and Computer Accessories..# 07069723522..

Buy UK Used Laptops at wholesales prices outmr Office is at computer village IKEJA Lagos contact me on whatsapp on 07069723522..
how much? What is the battery life?
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 7:04am On Jan 30, 2018
I'll only be moved when I see a silver jubilee celebration that takes my breath away...

Proposal n.a. child's play ... an ideology society (white society) has foisted on the rest of the world.
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by mhaki(m): 7:16am On Jan 30, 2018
Why don't just make your proposal fvcking private? Is it too much money or what?

IRRITATED!!!
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by Davicool1(m): 7:38am On Jan 30, 2018
grin
Ever8054:
ha ....them don carry this their mumu reach Dubai?...
angry
Ever8054:
ha ....them don carry this their mumu reach Dubai?...
. U harsh ooh brother
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by kesflex(m): 7:40am On Jan 30, 2018
m fed up wit all dis public acting when proposing to a girl.whereby u leave d girl with no option to say YES
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 30, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:
As in... Weyrey ni everybody!!
Excluding me, plzzzz
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by Henitan24(f): 8:59am On Jan 30, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Except you and I. cool
Re: Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 30, 2018
Womanpleaser:

Excluding me, plzzzz
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! / Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream / Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.