Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No (3998 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / Heavy Loaded Backside Woman And Dwarf Boyfriend Break Internet -MUST SEE PHOTOS / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by johnnyvid(m): 4:20am On Jan 30, 2018
Check the video of a Nigerian Girl in Owerri Proposed to her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend and he said No. check it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaOxvp1r52g

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by johnnyvid(m): 4:21am On Jan 30, 2018
oh my God, please what is wrong with our men this days. its not fare at all for them to be rejecting female proposal.besides some women are well cultured and well behave to be taken care of.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by CryptoClub2018: 4:26am On Jan 30, 2018
Nice movie grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by johnnyvid(m): 4:28am On Jan 30, 2018
statistics has shown that women are now much than in population census. our men should just understand better.some women are good to be taken care of and responsible.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by johnnyvid(m): 4:29am On Jan 30, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc ishilove

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by Elukapendragon(m): 4:55am On Jan 30, 2018
I'll just laugh at the embarassment and say "junior lets go home daddy is waiting for u" idiot dwarf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by thesettingz(m): 5:15am On Jan 30, 2018
Just watched the movie now
I do not see any form of true love from the lady side, all I saw was some sort of desperate girl, wanting to get married to someone to get something........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 30, 2018
publicity stunt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by blues343(m): 6:27am On Jan 30, 2018
Nollywood Movie... Titled... LOVE GONE WRONG.. season 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by Johnnyessence(m): 6:29am On Jan 30, 2018
NAMDOSKY30:
publicity stunt
i don't think so. what i just see here's that the gal proposed to the guy in wrong place. why can't she go to the restaurant and proposed to him. why on the road. this kneeling down proposal is becoming worst and rubbish. this is not an act of love and trust. what i just see here's that the gal is desperate to marry. she should be patient enough before growing to that level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by LarryBeryl(m): 6:48am On Jan 30, 2018
I bet the guy is rich very rich.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by dkronicle(m): 7:06am On Jan 30, 2018
You arr embarrassing me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 30, 2018
Social media has created a special set of idiots in our generation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by chumakk: 7:43am On Jan 30, 2018
Lol cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 30, 2018
this movie go sweet die grin where I fit watch am angry

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by Pubichairs(m): 7:46am On Jan 30, 2018
She's not his spec. dwarf no be human again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by Johnnyessence(m): 8:44am On Jan 30, 2018
Pubichairs:
She's not his spec. dwarf no be human again?
Ahhhhh this is an insult to the dwarf people. there are some dwarf people that are successful in life in business and other areas. it's just that the lady want to force himself on that guy whichis impossible.
Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by BTT(m): 11:19am On Jan 30, 2018
These girls no dey look face?
Do your homework first and stop disgracing your ilk.
That's what the men do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by BTT(m): 11:19am On Jan 30, 2018
Do your homeworks first and stop disgracing your ilk.
That's what the men do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2018
u shld knw ds was staged

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by DLuciano: 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
johnnyvid:
oh my God, please what is wrong with our men this days. its not fare at all for them to be rejecting female proposal.besides some women are well cultured and well behave to be taken care of.
its just a joke, not real. can't you see the bro is so embarrassed because am sure he doesn't even know her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by murphyibiam15(m): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
DLuciano:
its just a joke, not real. can't you see the bro is so embarrassed because am sure he doesn't even know her
you get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by Generalkaycee(m): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
NAMDOSKY30:
publicity stunt
Yeah, big time publicity stunt... I know d gurl very well, her full is Chioma Jasmine Okeke and she's a good attention seeker @owerri...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by Johnnyessence(m): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
BTT:

Do your homeworks first and stop disgracing your ilk.

That's what the men do.
so so disgraceful. am highly disappointed in the lady attitude. she ought not to be proposing to him on the road side. so disgraceful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by Johnnyessence(m): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
Generalkaycee:
Yeah, big time publicity stunt... I know d gurl very well, her full is Chioma Jasmine Okeke and she's a good attention seeker @owerri...
can you imagine a publicity stunter. she bleeped up big time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by Generalkaycee(m): 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
Johnnyessence:
can you imagine a publicity stunter. she bleeped up big time.
lol,, she don off her phone since that day she uploaded the video on Facebook.. People were calling to blast her.. She's on regret mode now..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by opedaydydx9(m): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
She dint even act the stuff well.... Mtew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by Johnnyessence(m): 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
Generalkaycee:
lol,, she don off her phone since that day she uploaded the video on Facebook.. People were calling to blast her.. She's on regret mode now..
can you imagine her publicity stunt. besides the place where she proposed isn't ideal at all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 31, 2018
Lmao. So dwarf dey form sef. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No by Johnnyessence(m): 9:17am On Jan 31, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Lmao. So dwarf dey form sef. Smh
you only talk about the dwarf here, what of the girl that was proposing at the road side. so so bad from her.

(1) (Reply)

Two White Lovers Glue Together During Sex Intercourse / Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.