Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,453 members, 7,954,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? (4115 Views)

No Girl In Nairaland Can Twerk Naked Like This Bitch / [confession] I Really Luv Her Bt She Does Dis Over Nd Over Again, Wat Shud I Do? / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by DenreleDave(m): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2020
Obigbo WEED in Action grin grin grin cool cool cool cool

Should I continue to mumu myself and act as if she is right always so that I can get the pussy too or I should just blast her with the truth and give no fvck abt her pussy...

Been frnds with her for some while but a bitch is always a bitch, yet I kept agreeing with the bitch so dt my own way too can open tongue tongue tongue but now, bitch is acting too over bitch and it making me think how can a bitch be so shameless like this..

Well I put it to the bitch and she got annoyed too but later start calling to apologize but I ignored her....

Should I have betrayed a fellow guy to cover up a bitch or I shud give no fvck abt the bitch and say the truth jare...

I think I can now agree with the bitch Ex dt the bitch is acting like a bitch.. Bitch made me understand her Ex was lying abt her but I think I agree with the Ex now even though he was wrong too in some areas but he was right when he told me her Ex bitch is acting like a bitch..

Bitch pussy is not resistable grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Bitches everywhere grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2020
DenreleDave:
Should I continue to mumu myself and act as if she is right always so that I can get the pussy too or I should just blast her with the truth and give no fvck abt her pussy...

Been frnds with her for some while but a bitch is always a bitch, yet I kept agreeing with the bitch so dt my own way too can open but now, bitch is acting too over bitch and it making me think how can a bitch be so shameless like this..

Well I put it to the bitch and she got annoyed too but later start calling to apologize but I ignored her....

Should I have betrayed a fellow guy to cover up a bitch or I shud give no fvck abt the bitch and say the truth jare...

....You wanna Bleep her? Then this is your opportunity to do that.

Stop slacking my friend!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by DenreleDave(m): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....You wanna Bleep her? Then this is your opportunity to do that.

Stop slacking my friend!!

Spoilt igwe...

King of bitches grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by Uzomacharles: 11:13am On Oct 08, 2020
Best time to straff am

1 Like

Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by DenreleDave(m): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Best time to straff am

Nice one my niggarrr tongue tongue tongue embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by DenreleDave(m): 11:15am On Oct 08, 2020
Cc; mrscarter fati2001 Amatarasha
Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2020
DenreleDave:

Spoilt igwe...

King of bitches grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
.. grin grin. Stop prolonging it bro.

No time.Bleep her now. This is your miracle.

1 Like

Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by DenreleDave(m): 11:23am On Oct 08, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.. grin grin. Stop prolonging it bro.

No time.Bleep her now. This is your miracle.

Igwe is spoiling my spiritual life oo grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will report u to God ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2020
DenreleDave:

Igwe is spoiling my spiritual life oo grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will report u to God ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
....Only trying to help a bro. grin
Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by Amatarasha(f): 11:35am On Oct 08, 2020
DenreleDave:
Damn you for calling me

1 Like

Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by Kamdil: 11:37am On Oct 08, 2020
I didn't get jack of what you put up there, all I just read is bitch this bitch that ,yet no sense in the post.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by DenreleDave(m): 11:39am On Oct 08, 2020
Kamdil:
I didn't get jack of what you put up there, all I just read is bitch this bitch that ,yet no sense in the post.

What kind of dumb niggarrr are u?

People dt read and gave a comment, na two head dem get..

Sense is not common truly
Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by DenreleDave(m): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2020
Amatarasha:
Damn you for calling me

Love u so much babe tongue
Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by Freestainworld(m): 11:42am On Oct 08, 2020
DenreleDave:

Been frnds with her for some while but a bitch is always a bitch, yet I kept agreeing with the bitch so dt my own way too can open tongue tongue tongue but now, bitch is acting too over bitch and it making me think how can a bitch be so shameless like this..

I think I can now agree with the bitch Ex dt the bitch is acting like a bitch.. Bitch made me understand her Ex was lying abt her but I think I agree with the Ex now even though he was wrong too in some areas but he was right when he told me her Ex bitch is acting like a bitch..

Bitches everywhere grin grin
All this your bitch this and bitch that, but you are female or you lying to us about your real identity?
Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by DaddyRochie1642: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2020
Oga to slap you dey hungry me grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by DenreleDave(m): 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga to slap you dey hungry me grin grin

angry angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by jimmychang: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
Our president has run mad again...
Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by Greatzeus(m): 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
DenreleDave:
Do whatsoever you want with your life,you are an adult and responsible for the actions you take. I only opened this stupid thread because of the word "bitch" you used. It's wrong and demeaning,don't ever refer to any girl as a bitch again. A bitch is a female dog,you have been having sex with a dog? You see undecided
I know you are either a teenager seeking admission or in your 20s still eating mummy's food. Grow up kid.

1 Like

Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by DenreleDave(m): 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Greatzeus:

Do whatsoever you want with your life,you are an adult and responsible for the actions you take. I only opened this stupid thread because of the word "bitch" you used. It's wrong and demeaning,don't ever refer to any girl as a bitch again. A bitch is a female dog,you have been having sex with a dog? You see undecided
I know you are either a teenager seeking admission or in your 20s still eating mummy's food. Grow up kid.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by Pancakeey(f): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
One question. You graduate primary school? grin

Bitch this bitch that. I didn’t even get the main reason for the story
Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by Openbusiness: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
Denrele the number of times you used the word b*tch is more than the population of Nigeria grin. Na vex dey cause am, abi wetin? grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by Telegram234(m): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Op in as much as i do savage ladies on nairaland.
Pls dont ever call a lady bitch.
She is someone's future mother, future wife, and someone sister.
No make me vex before i give one insult.
Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by DenreleDave(m): 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
Telegram234:
Op in as much as i do savage ladies on nairaland.
Pls dont ever call a lady bitch.
She is someone's future mother, future wife, and someone sister.
No make me vex before i give one insult.

Have u ever seen some ladies call themselves bitch

Obvious u avnt seen any like that

Some proudly call themselves bitch
Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by Ginaz(f): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
In your mind you have said something reasonable. I really pity girls that roll with guys like you. Type that add no value to a girl’s life.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by DenreleDave(m): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ginaz:
In your mind you have said something reasonable. I really pity girls that roll with guys like you. Type that add no value to a girl’s life.

See value..

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by sotherefore: 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
go and bitch the bitch into the bitch at the bitch to make the bitch a good bitch so that you you will stop calling a woman bitch....e clear ?
Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by DenreleDave(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
sotherefore:
go and bitch the bitch into the bitch at the bitch to make the bitch a good bitch so that you you will stop calling a woman bitch....e clear ?

cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by Philipmighty(m): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
This op get problem bitch this that bitch that guy wetin dey sup you nah Abi u smoke ogun weed
Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by Mrscarter(f): 4:17am On Oct 09, 2020
DenreleDave:

Somebody callin me to read this nonsense grin
Re: Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? by Mrscarter(f): 4:19am On Oct 09, 2020
Greatzeus:

None of us put up this post undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony / Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens / My Girlfriend's Dad Is Homeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.