Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Women Please Have Some Dignity. Stay Off Sexdoll Posts. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Please Have Some Dignity. Stay Off Sexdoll Posts. (754 Views)

Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) / See What A Jealous Girlfriend Did To Her Boyfriend's Sexdoll / What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Please Have Some Dignity. Stay Off Sexdoll Posts. by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 30, 2018
This post is for the womenfolk. If you like bash and abuse me, I no send.

I have noticed the way you guys have been attacking and condemning the sexdoll thingy since it came out and it's very irritating.

It just smirks of hypocrisy. All these years they were tormenting guys with their multicolored dildos and other intimacy gadgets, we never complained. Now for the first time we have our own, they are talking all manner of gibberish.

I never knew the womenfolk could be this jealous cheesy grin

I find it shameful the way the ladies have been condemning the stuff since the news got widespread in the country. I don't support sexdolls but if you ask me I will say it's not in the ladies lane to discuss this. It's non of their business. Let the guys discuss, praise and complain about the dolls, not the women.

It sparks of inferiority complex and believe me when I say this: the women have nothing to be scared of. Stop comparing yourselves to lifeless dolls, have some dignity angry

I am out. Peace grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Please Have Some Dignity. Stay Off Sexdoll Posts. by 12submarine(m): 5:38am On Jan 30, 2018
I just wonder why they are bothered about the sex doll thing, even though they claimed they are not bothered. Sex dolls are for men, let them discuss and assess it themselves and decide if they are more comfortable with them.

1 Like

Re: Women Please Have Some Dignity. Stay Off Sexdoll Posts. by gabinogem(m): 5:53am On Jan 30, 2018
Lol...when u see a threat towards ur "business" u need to speak up. No one loves oppression.
Re: Women Please Have Some Dignity. Stay Off Sexdoll Posts. by Samusu(m): 6:18am On Jan 30, 2018
No one loves oppression kam. So true
gabinogem:
Lol...when u see a threat towards ur "business" u need to speak up. No one loves oppression.
Re: Women Please Have Some Dignity. Stay Off Sexdoll Posts. by Mrjo(m): 6:45am On Jan 30, 2018
ANY WOMAN THAT IS JEALOUS OF THAT NONSENSE DONT KNW HER WORTH, INFACT SHE DESERVES BEATING.
Re: Women Please Have Some Dignity. Stay Off Sexdoll Posts. by JULIE1925(f): 6:48am On Jan 30, 2018
grin

If my bf wants sex doll, i am supporting him ooo...It's a win-win game sha..It means we can have orgy all the time grin grin cheesy

wink wink wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Women Please Have Some Dignity. Stay Off Sexdoll Posts. by 12submarine(m): 6:50am On Jan 30, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

If my bf wants sex doll, i am supporting him ooo...It's a win-win game sha..It means we can have orgy all the time grin grin cheesy

wink wink wink smiley

In your mind, you know this is not true.
Re: Women Please Have Some Dignity. Stay Off Sexdoll Posts. by JULIE1925(f): 6:53am On Jan 30, 2018
12submarine:

In your mind, you know this is not true.

cheesy

U juz don't know how supportive i am as long it makes my booboo happy and satisfied grin
Re: Women Please Have Some Dignity. Stay Off Sexdoll Posts. by 12submarine(m): 6:55am On Jan 30, 2018
JULIE1925:

cheesy

U juz don't know how supportive i am as long it makes my booboo happy and satisfied grin
Even at the expense of a very important aspect? Continue.

Re: Women Please Have Some Dignity. Stay Off Sexdoll Posts. by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 30, 2018
gabinogem:

grin Nice one. So true
Re: Women Please Have Some Dignity. Stay Off Sexdoll Posts. by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 30, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

wink wink wink smiley

Correct babe wink
Re: Women Please Have Some Dignity. Stay Off Sexdoll Posts. by Shugavee(f): 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
efesodje:

This post is for the womenfolk. If you like bash and abuse me, I no send.

I have noticed the way you guys have been attacking and condemning the sexdoll thingy since it came out and it's very irritating.

It just smirks of hypocrisy. All these years they were tormenting guys with their multicolored dildos and other intimacy gadgets, we never complained. Now for the first time we have our own, they are talking all manner of gibberish.

I never knew the womenfolk could be this jealous cheesy grin

I find it shameful the way the ladies have been condemning the stuff since the news got widespread in the country. I don't support sexdolls but if you ask me I will say it's not in the ladies lane to discuss this. It's non of their business. Let the guys discuss, praise and complain about the dolls, not the women.

It sparks of inferiority complex and believe me when I say this: the women have nothing to be scared of. Stop comparing yourselves to lifeless dolls, have some dignity angry

I am out. Peace grin
see ur self grin is sex doll u guys wanna start following!! Nothing like God made pussy!! U know it , i know it!!!! The end
Re: Women Please Have Some Dignity. Stay Off Sexdoll Posts. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
Should I comment
Re: Women Please Have Some Dignity. Stay Off Sexdoll Posts. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Shugavee:
see ur self grin is sex doll u guys wanna start following!! Nothing like God made pussy!! U know it , i know it!!!! The end

Sis dear please read my post again. You will see I don't support sexdolls but crave real pussy wink

We just want you babes to stop attacking guys that want them. smiley

(1) (Reply)

I'm Bored / Scenes From A Nairalander's Wedding Last Weekend / Watch The Moment A Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend's Car On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.